17♡

The Personal Assistant (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

The two arrived at marketing team and sat down with Kyungsoo's team. Baekhyun laid out the idea again for them and after some modifcations to the plan, they decided to try it out.

Coming out of the office, Kyungsoo chuckled teasingly. "You should have gone to the marketing department instead of becoming my manager."

Baekhyun bit his lip, "You are right. I should have gone there instead." When Kyungsoo made an affronted face, he burst into a laughter. "I was joking."

Kyungsoo started walking faster, ignoring Baekhyun who ran to catch up to him. "Are you sulking? Oh my, who would have thought that the teen heartthrob had such a cute side to him. He sulks when his jokes turn on him."

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes. "No, I am not sulking. I am just embarassed on your behalf because you sounded so lame."

Laughing, baekhyun slung an arm around Kyungsoo. "Aw c'mon. Okay, I am sorry. I love being your manager. Happy?"

That weird grimace twitchy look came upon Kyungsoo's face again, as if he was trying really hard not to smile. Muttering a whatever, he kept walking, with an amused Baekhyun following behind.

---x---

3 weeks later

Baekhyun walked into Kyungsoo's music production room, and greeted the singer who was taking a break. "Kyungsoo, the date for running man has been finally set.... What are you doing?"

"Taking a break, and thinking of the ways i can potentially embarrass myself on the show leading to complete destruction of my career because everyone will know that I am an idiot." Kyungsoo said, without raising his head from where it was resting on his desk.

"That is true! If people find out that you are clumsy, they will definitely think you are an idiot." When Kyungsoo looked at him affronted, Baekhyun continued, "I don't think i will be able to save your image after that"

"HEY!-" Kyungsoo exclaimed but Baekhyun turned away, scratching his chin.

"Should i have refused the gig? I was new and naive, but i realize my mistake now." Baekhyun said with a sigh.

"WHy are you acting like that? I am not even that clumsy!" Kyungsoo whined, getting up from his chair and walking towards Baekhyun, who started walking away.

"What do you mean not clumsy? You are one of the clumsiest people i know. And that counts for something seeing how i am friends with Jongdae. Just the other day when i was teaching you hapidko, you tripped and almost grabbed my balls. Unless... that wasn't clumsiness... I had been warned about ual harassment, but I thought you were different Kyungsoo." Baekhyun laughed out, by this time, running around the room to dodge Kyungsoo, whose grabby hands were itching to wring his neck.

"Shut the up Baekhyun! THat was an accident! Stop spreading rumours about me. You are the reason why everyone now calls me a ert in this company. WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS TO ME?" Kyungsoo said, throwing a pencil at his manager, who dodged it with practiced ease.

Relenting, Baekhyun put his hands up, "You are just super easy to tease. And you were the one who was doing self loathing. At least now you don't think you are a clumsy buffoon, even if that is true."

Kyungsoo finally got hold of him after jumping over the table, "How long have you been working with me? One month! And you think you can tease me as you want?" He said as he grabbed the manager in another one of his famous choke holds. "You are a thousand years too early to do that."

Baekhyun tapped himself out, and was finally let go after a few moments so that he could catch his breath between the laughing and wheezing he was doing. "You know you like me Soo!"

"No I don't! And as a matter of fact, don't move in either. Tell the moving company to cancel your order."

Baekhyun coughed, "Fiesty!" Rubbing his neck, he added, "You know, I think you don't even need anymore hapidko training, partly to save my jewels and party because you are deadly enough as it is. The way you jumped over the table to get to me was something. If it helps, imagine the opponent as me and you will be fine."

Kyungsoo scoffed, "No thanks. I don't wanna be called a murderer."

"Aww, so mean!" Baekhyun said as he watched the singer go back to his sheets, arranging them in some order.

"What did I say, you can't take the baek away from the soo." Minseok's voice floated in as he walked in with Jongin in tow. "How is my favourite OTP doing?"

Baekhyun pouted, "I'm being bullied again!"

"Stop shipping us already. Its getting old."

"I like being shipped. I've never been more famous among girls!" Baekhyun laughed as he let Minseok pityingly pat him head becaue of the bullying, making Kyungsoo angrier.

"Shut up! You literally accuse me of ually harassing you everyday!"

Jongin gasped, "Kyungsoo! What did you do today? Sheesh! I can't leave you alone for a minute before you make a move on the newbie. Shame on you. Come Baekhyun, I was looking for you. Let's go for lunch."

"He came here by himself and he is not a newbie anymore..." Kyungsoo tried saying, but it fell on deaf ears as both Jongin and Baekhuyn had left. Only mInseok was left, chuckling silently.

"You really like him, don't you!" 

"What? No! I think of him as just another guy. He is my manager so it would be uncomfortable if I didn't like him..." Kyungsoo stuttered, making Minseok laugh.

"I meant as a manager." He said as he continued laughing, "But your red face makes me think that there's more-"

"No, there's not!"

"-And, I guess, you guys have gotten pretty close over the past month!"

Kyungsoo collapsed in his chair, closing his eyes, "Oh please minseok, don't start again. We are just as close as an idol and a manager should be."

"No, Soo, that's where you are wrong. You don't see it like others do. You guys have become more and more inseperable. Even though he isn't due to move in until this weekend, he pretty much stays over everyday. You guys eat together everyday, and he even cooks for you sometimes. UH UH! Don't even try to deny. I saw that bento box he prepared the other day. I am jealous but we will discuss that later. You guys talk for hours. I haven't seen you happier or healthier in a long time. I'm just saying, but why won't you accept the possibility of this being something more?"

Kyungsoo groaned, "WHat is with you people and over analyzing my every interaction? I don't feel that way for Baekhyun. I shouldn't feel that way. Is he even gay? What would you do if he takes offense to this? Jokes are one thing, being serious is another."

"WHere are you going?" Minseok asked as the idol started leaving the room.

"For a walk. I need to clear my head." Saying so, he left, with Minseok staring after him thoughtfully.


I hope you find this chapter to be cute and enough of a make up for my long absence. I need to let the baeksoo marinate in my head for this story before i can write anything. ya know?

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference listThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP