20♡

The Personal Assistant (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

"Kyungsoo, my boy!" It was Jongin, again, " How was running man? Heard you've been on a roll recently."

Baekhyun smirked, "What else would you expect, right Kyungsoo?"

He looked at the idol to find him staring intently at his face-

"Really? good to hear that." Jongin said, patting Kyungsoo's back, hard, while the idol just grumbled and chewed on the back of his pencil. He was trying to focus and Jongin was there for the daily teasing session again. Frankly, he was over it, and the topic was getting to be a bit boring, and he made it known.

"Boring?" Jongin said with a fake gasp, "How could you say that? Harassment is not boring dude!"

"Seems like I came in at the correct time." Minseok said, walking into Kyungsoo's studio. "What did Kyungsoo do today?"

"NOTHING!" Kyungsoo said, frustrated that no one would leave him alone. "I do not harass people just because they are cute."

"C-cute?" Baekhyun stuttered, and Jongin fell into his loud laughing fit.

"I think you need to stop being surprised by now Baekhyun. Kyungsoo has made it pretty clear on multiple occasions that he thinks you are cute. Just accept it and start dating." Minseok said, laughing.

"Can you please stop bothering him? I do not want to lose my manager again just because you guys have no filter." Kyungsoo exclaimed.

"So, wait, are you really gay though?" Baekhyun asked, looking at Kyungsoo with wide eyes.  The idol's face transformed from shock to horror and he stormed out a moment later. Baekhyun muttered a "" under his breath and moved to follow Kyungsoo, but Minseok held him back. 

"Is this going to problem?"

"No, of course not. I would not differentiate-"

"Is it because he is your boss?"

"NO! He is my friend, and I would never discriminate like this for any one."

It seemed like Minseok wanted to say more, but thought the better of it. He let Baekhyun go after Kyungsoo..

---

Baekhyun found Kyungsoo sitting on the roof of the building. He walked up to the idol and tried to get his attention. "kyungsoo, I am sorry! I didn't mean to pry and you definitely didn't need to come out if you weren't ready. I feel bad at having pushed you into a corner like this."

Kyungsoo looked at him from the corner of his eyes, but did not acknowledge a word he said.

"I am your friend and I accept everything about you, so i felt like i should tell you that i am never going to judge you and will be there, just like I promised."

Kyungsoo refused to meet eyes and turned away. "It's okay. I- I just want to be left alone for a little bit."

Baekhyun nodded, "I respect that."

"Baekhyun-" The idol called out as his manager was leaving. "You won't leave me right?"

"I wouldn't even if you wanted me to."

---x---

"I'm sorry!" were the first words Jongin said when Baekhyun walked back to others, "I shouldn't have pushed him like that or everyday."

Minseok rolled his eyes and looked at Baekhyun, "What did you talk about?"

"Nothing, he just said he wanted more time, and i told him that i was completely fine with whatever his uality was. "

"Did he say anything else?"

"No, he just stayed quiet."

Minseok nodded and left the room.

Baekhyun looked down, "I really didn't mean anything by this."

Jongin looked remorseful, "I think he is just stressed. He will come around soon."

---x---

Minseok found Kyungsoo in the same place as Baekhyun had found him. "Should you be punishing him for your feelings?"

Kyungsoo glared at him in response.

"You know that he meant nothing by it. You, instead, feel something for him. I thought it was similar to you getting close to any manager who looks after you, but it is different this time. I think every one realizes it but you. No, you realize it, but are trying to run away from your feelings which frustrates you and you end up pushing him away."

"So what would you have me do? Ruin my career by coming out as gay? This is Korea, people here still discriminate against people like me. Do you want me to confess to him and have him leave?"

"I would like to have you keep it to yourself and not ruin the professional relationship you have with him. I understand your struggles, but you need to learn to control yourself. Can you do that?"

Kyungsoo huffed an "I guess" and Minseok asked him to come back to Baekhyun and act as if everything was fine.

---x---

When Baekhyun saw Kyungsoo walk in, he got up, "Kyungsoo..."

"Yeah?" Kyungsoo said, trying to avoid the subject but when Minseok nudged him, he had to say something, "I am sorry about my behaviour before. I was just taken aback... You know how it is for us here. I wanted to thank you, though, for being so...understanding..."

If Baekhyun saw the pain flash across Kyungsoo's face while saying those words, he didn't bring it up. "I told you before didn't I? I am here." Adding his signature smirk, which did things to Kyungsoo's poor heart, he said, "And I don't think you can ever get rid of me."

---x---

The rest of the day passed by uneventfully. Kyungsoo pretended to be happy and Baekhyun tried his best to cheer him up at every moment. Neither of them knew what to do, nor where their relationship would go after today. They just knew, it was going to be different from now on.


DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference listThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP