14♡

The Personal Assistant (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

Baekhyun let Minseok drag him to show him around the apartment,  but his eyes kept straying to kyungsoo. He was sure that he said something wrong, based on Minseok's reaction. The idol didn't say anymore, except he kept looking between Baekhyun and a room.

"So, this is Kyungsoo's music production room. His personal one! Cool eh?" Minseok said as he gave him a tour around Kyungsoo's house. "This here is his own room." Baekhyun tried to subtly resist, since it was a personal area, but Minseok pulled him in still. "Looks cool right?  A bit messy, but still nice."

Baekhyun had to agree, not about the messy part since his own apartment was much more messy, but it was gorgeous. There were random articles collected in a shelf, probably souvenirs from his visits to other countries. He couldn't look around more because Minseok pulled him out.

"Now for the best part." Pulling him to the room that Kyungsoo kept looking at, Minseok continued, "this here will be your room,  when you move in, that is. Right across from Kyungsoo's.  Awesome?"

Baekhyun smiled, "awesome!" 

It was indeed an awesome room. Like Kyungsoo's, this room was also spacious, and very modern. Just his type of room.

"And now, we eat." Minseok said, leaving him in the room with Kyungsoo.

The idol turned his strong gaze on Baekhyun, making his heart speed up a little. Would he be angry?

"II really don't mind. If you think it is okay with you then you are free to move in here." Kyungsoo said, looking down.

Baekhyun sighed in relief, "I have to move in someday, so might as well start preparing for it now."

---x---

"Hey Jongdae," Baekhyun plopped down beside his friend who was reading a book.

"Sup, what kind of ual harassment did you suffer through today? ? Or are we still on the level?" Jongdae smirked as he put the book aside to look at Baekhyun. 

"Ha ha. Very funny. Wait, does being called cute all the time count?"

Jongdae raised an eyebrow, "Of course it does. First class felony."

"What does that even mean?"

"Dunno! Sounds like law jargon doesn't it?"

"Shut the up Jongdae!" Baekhyun grumbled as he slumped down beside his friend, wriggling to make some space for himself. "You better start looking good for a new roommate because I am leaving your ungrateful behind."

"What do you mean? Where are you going?" Jongdae sat up.

"I told you right? I will be required to move to Kyungsoo's house." Baekhyun said, stealing one of Jongdae's oreos.

Jongdae frowned, "But if you move in with him then how will you be able to run away from the ual harassment? He already keeps calling you cute. Next thing you know,  he will be making passes at you."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "I will help you look for another roommate."

"So you don't mind him trying to get with you? Hmmm.. does our little Baekkie have a crush?" Jongdae asked, poking Baekhyun's ribs. "You wishing to get laid? "

Baekhyun tried swatting his hand off, but Jongdae kept bothering him. "Who knew, you've got game."

Baekhyun pushed a cushion into Jongdae's face to shut him up, but he other laughed even more at the blush on his face. "I am not looking to get laid. I am just being a good employee."

"Sure"

---x---

Baekhyun went to Kyungsoo's house the next day after his classes. The idol had been working non stop and had asked him to bring some takeout for him since he was feeling too lazy to cook.

He rang the doorbell and waited for Kyungsoo to come. He definitely wasn't ready for the sight that greeted him when the door opened. 

Kyungsoo stood there, wearing loose shirt, shorts, and... GLASSES!  Round glasses that sat adorably on his small face. Baekhyun had a thing for glasses and this was not doing anything for his poor heart.

"Uh, nice glasses." Baekhyun blurted out as he walked in.

Kyungsoo smirked, "thanks.?"

Baekhyun smiled awkwardly as he shuffled in.

"We just put up signs around campus for a roommate.  I think I can move in after a month." Baekhyun said as he plated his food. 

Kyungsoo hummed as he came and stood beside him. "So, whatchu got there?" He said, peeking over Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Greek! I hope you like it." Baekhyun said as he plated the food.

"Yeah! Anything is fine by me"

"I know. Your text said so."

Kyungsoo chuckled, "How are studies going for you anyways?"

"Not that great! I have a few papers due soon, so I need to work on them. I was thinking of going to the library after."

"If you just need a place to study," Kyungsoo began as he stole a piece of potato from the takeout container. Used to swatting Jongdae's hand away when he did something similar, Baekhyun grabbed Kyungsoo's hand before he could stop himself. By the time his brain caught up, he realized he had been holding Kyungsoo's hand for a few seconds too long. Blushing, he apologized and let go, trying to ignore the adorable wide eyed look the young idol was giving him. Kyungsoo cleared his throat as he continued. "You can just use your room here. I mean I was gonna be inside the music room so I won't bother you. and since it's sound proof, you won't be bothered. but you can go to a library too."

Baekhyun grinned, "Cool! Jongdae has his study group over so this is awesome."

Kyungsoo smiled back as he followed Baekhyun around the kitchen as the other laid the table for him. "Aren't you gonna eat?"

Baekhyun shrugged, "I was gonna buy dinner for myself on my way to the library..."

Kyungsoo grabbed a plate and divided the food, "It's too much for me anyways.. plus eating with someone is more fun."

"thanks!" Baekhyun sat down beside Kyungsoo as they began eating. Baekhyun told him about his program, his friends, University life, and Kyungsoo told him about his idol history, life as a trainee and more. Immersed in the conversation, both forgot the flow of time.

"This is fun", Kyungsoo smiled his big heart shaped smile at Baekhyun. "I guess that when you move in, we can talk even more. I feel kinda relaxed whenever I talk to you, so thank you!..... Though we have been talking for two hours now.. don't you need to go study some?"

Baekhyun gasped, "Holy ! okay okay okay. lemme clean up real quick and run back".

Kyungsoo helped him put the dishes away and clean up. As he saw Baekhyun run away into the room, Kyungsoo wondered if each night would be so nice and fun with him around.


I have a test and a deadline soon but here i am, updating this story. sigh....

I want to build muscles and get nice defined core but i am too lazy ^^

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference listThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP