18♡

The Personal Assistant (semi-hiatus until - INDEFINITELY)

Baekhyun arrived at Kyungsoo's place with his friends in tow. Jongdae, Luhan and Tao had volunteered to help him move. Kyungsoo had offered to hire a moving company, but Baekhyun had told him not to worry because he didn't want to bother the idol. It wasn't like he had many belongings that he needed special help to carry. He and his friends were enough to carry everything. Graduating university students don't own anything big anyways, unless you count student debts...

"Whoa! This is such a nice building." Luhan said, marvelling at the posh exterior.

"I'm so jealous. I wanna live in such a stylish place too." Tao said following Luhan. "Can I stay over? Do you have space for a roommate?"

Luhan turned around, "Hey! Don't even think about it. I don't want to have to look for another roommate again."

Jongdae smirked, "Also, you can't infringe in the alone time between the two lovebirds. To be honest I'm still worries about you Baek. WHat if Kyungsoo's ual harrassment escaltes?"

Baekhyun scoffed, "Shouldn't you worry about yourself? Aah! I wish i was still living with you so that i could watch you make a fool out of yourself with the new roommate."

Luhan laughed with Baekhyun and Tao looked confused, "What? Did I miss something?"

Jongdae grumbled, "Baekhyun found another roommate for me.."

"And?"

Luhan laughed louder, "She is a girl called Micah!"

It dawned on Tao what was going on. "LOL!!! Okay, i am definitely coming over to see you make a fool of yourself in front of her."

Jongdae whined loudly, "Why did you do this to me?"

Baekhyun patted his back, as they waited for an elevator to come to take them up, "I am just trying to help buddy. Maybe instead of teasing me about Kyungsoo, you can try to fix whatever condition you have around girls. Stop being a klutz and dont burn the apartment down, not that it concerns me anymore."

"They tease you about me? Why?" Kyungsoo was standing there behind the four, looking confused. 

Baekhyun almost dropped the box he was holding. As he tried to stop his stuttering and formulate a response, Jongdae leaned forward, "We heard about the jewel incident. I was just saying that you might actually him now."

It was Kyungsoo's turn to stutter, "Wh-what the ? Byun Baekhyun, who else are you gonna tell this about? I am going to ing seal your lips before you ruin my complete image."

Tao sniggered, "How? With your lips?"

Kyungsoo growled in frustration and kicked Baekhyun in the shin before getting on the elevator that finally arrived, "I ing came to help but forget it. You ers are on your own."

Baekhyun limped in after him, "Why did i get kicked when Tao was the one who made that comment?"

Jongdae walked in next, "Wow, so rough play huh?"

"I swear Jongdae, if you don't shut up, you are not leaving this building alive today." Kyungsoo snarled. His attention then shifted to the fourth person who had been watching him with starry eyes.

Luhan stepped forward and almost dropped the package he was holding when he extended a hand to shake Kyungsoo's. "Hi Kyungsoo! I am Luhan, a big fan. You have no idea how great it is to meet you in person like this. Can I have an autograph?"

Kyungsoo smiled, "Of course! At least one person here is likeable. Let's be good friends Luhan."

--x--

When they reached the apartment, all three of Baekhyun's friends gawked.

"Your place is nice!" Luhan beamed at Kyungsoo with Tao nodding furiouly beside him.

Kyungsoo smiled, "You guys are welcome anytim-"

Before he could finish what he was saying, Baekhyun had grabbed Kyungsoo by his collar, putting his free hand on his mouth. "Dude, don't say that. They will start living here before you know it."

"Wow, we love the trust you have in us." Tao pouted as he put the box he was carrying down.

"So you mean it?" Jongdae asked mischebiously.

"Not you!" Kyungsoo answered, making Jongdae whine. 

"Why are you so mean to me?"

"You might want to be nicer to me then."

"Yeah, no! Baekhyun will let me in anyways."

--

The three left after five full hours of incessant chatter and finishing Kyungsoo's supply of beer and snacks.

"Uh..." Kyungsoo said looking at his empty pantry, "I hope this is not a regular thing."

Baekhyun laughed as he patted his back. "I'll make sure it's not. We need to do groceries so we'll buy you new snacks again." 

"So domesticated already?"

"Of course, who has been cooking for you for the past few days. Just don't get too comfortable around me yeah?"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and walked away making Baekhyun chuckle as he tried to convince the idol to go with him for groceries.

---x---

Baekhyun looked for Kyungsoo after making dinner and found him right there, in the living room, practicing hapidko. Baekhyun smiled, "Practicing? What a nice student. But here, if you use this movement to throw down a body, you can use it on bodies bigger than you. Try it!"

Kyungsoo did, and as he perfect executed his move and pinned Baekhyun down under him, he gave the other a victorious grin, taking note of how Baekhyun in his breath, slightly winded eyes staring up at him, his plush lips slowly turning into a small smile as colour crept up his neck... Kyungsoo found himself leaning slightly forward to examine the rise of the colour along the neck to his cheeks.

"Kyungsoo..." 

He snapped out of his mental haze when he heard his name being called. Baekhyun wasn't looking at him directly, face completely red, looking at the ceiling. Quietly apologising, kyungsoo let him go and sat back from him.

"That was good!" Baekhyun said, coughing awkwardly. Kyungsoo nodded and smiled. 

"You think I can take on Jaesuk?"

​"Jaesuk? You can even take on Jongkook! Eat up so that you are strong tomorrow."


Another update! Am I cheezy? Yes, yes I am! Do I like it? Sometimes... but anything goes for fluff so I shall keep it up. I barely have time anymore to write anything.

Other stories: snow white,   bad kids,   best of best* exo fic recommendations,   Baeksoo oneshot* collection,   you found me!,   Stupid Exo Oneshot collections,   The God of laziness,    ExobendPet boybaeksoo reference listThe mermaid's kiss

Awesome people: Tina08,  PeasentOTP