Will Yoo Date Me

Yoo and I

Youngjae POV

[A week later, at Daehyun & Yongguk's Dorm]

Youngjae sighed and rubbed his back, at the aching spot he was rubbing. Both of the vocalists had been busy composing the music to their first song, and it was almost completed. However, they had worked for such a long time, and by the time Youngjae realized his back was aching, it was already dark outside. Daehyun looked up from his work and grinned, his smile lighting up his handsome face. "Does our Yoo need a break?" 

Youngjae snorted and slapped him lightly across the shoulder playfully. "We just had one five minutes ago!" Daehyun laughed, pretending to be injured from the blonde's playful smack.

"Ah, you hit my arm! Ah! It's my writing arm! Now I can't write anymore~" Daehyun whined. Youngjae rolled his eyes and forced himself to ignore the giant puppy eyes Daehyun was giving him.

"Yoo!" 

Youngjae kept on ignoring him, biting his lip to stop himself from smiling. 

"Yoo~"

Daehyun whined again, trying to get the blonde's attention. Youngjae pointedly went back to his work, muffling some of his giggles with his left hand.

"Youngjae." 

Youngjae shivered at the sound of his name, blushed, and turned around. "Ya! Jung! We're supposed to be working on our project!"

"But Yoo~ it's been almost three whole hours. You're supposed to leave in five minutes, anyways. My brain is mush!" Daehyun crawled over to Youngjae and nuzzled his thigh. "Can't we have a break? Can't we? Huh? Can't we?"

Youngjae bit his bottom lip, trying to not freak out at Daehyun's closeness. "What's five more minutes of working?" 

"But Youngjae~" Daehyun whined, nuzzling his arm this time. "Youngjae~" 

Youngjae huffed, unable to say no to Daehyun's puppy act. 

"Fine. You are literally a kid!" Youngjae pouted, puffing up his cheeks. Daehyun immediately got up and stretched. "Yes! I'm free! I get to eat-"

"Ya!"

"-and I get to play my games-"

Youngjae got up as well and lightly punched him, raising an eyebrow. "Is that what you were thinking about the whole entire time we were working?"

"...maybe." Daehyun wouldn't meet his eyes. Youngjae tried to get Daehyun to look at him, jumping up in down. 

"What do you mean?"

Daehyun suddenly leaned in, and Youngjae, surprised, stumbled back.

"What if I told you....that I was thinking of you the whole entire time?" Daehyun grinned, taking a step closer. 

"Like how cute you are. Like how fluffy your cheeks are. And adorable it is when you bite your lip when you're thinking really hard. What would our Yoo do?" Youngjae immediately felt his face heat up, stood his ground, and huffed. 

"Ya, Jung, you punk. Obviously you weren't, so why would you ask?"

Daehyun leaned in closer. "How can you be so sure?"

Youngjae's breath hitched, and he suddenly couldn't think straight. 

"'Cause you wouldn't."

"I bet you're wrong."

"Daehyun," Youngjae hiccuped.

"Youngjae." Daehyun breathed. He whispered into Youngjae's flushed ear. "I was thinking..."

Youngjae couldn't see straight, let alone think straight with Daehyun this close. He shivered. "What were you thinking of?", he said softly.

Daehyun laughed quietly. "You...we...uh, should...uh..." Youngjae turned, and was startled when he found Daehyun's handsome face so close to his own. 

"What?"

Daehyun cleared his throat raised his eyes to meet Youngjae's large brown ones. "Youshouldgoonadatewithme. I mean, weshouldhangouttomorrow."

Youngjae's shock must have been evident on his face, because Daehyun quickly added, "'Causeit'sSaturdaytomorrowandwedon'thavecla-"

Youngjae giggled, and quickly silenced Daehyun's babbling with his finger on the older vocalist's lips, making a cute shushing noise. Daehyun's eyes went wide, a smile playing at his lips.

"Are you asking me on a date, Jung?"

Daehyun hummed, sending vibrations against Youngjae's finger. His eyes were shining mischeviously.

"It depends how you look at it, Yoo." Daehyun s one arm around Youngjae's waist and pulled him until the blonde was pressed up against him. "We could go either way, date or just a hang out session," he whispered. Youngjae hiccupped again, but this time he was smiling like an idiot.

"I'll think about it, Jung. I might be busy," he teased.

Daehyun leaned his forehead onto Youngjae's and whined softly. "Yoo~ You wouldn't say no to me, right? Right?"

"I don't know Jung." Youngjae giggled, gazing into Daehyun's eyes, his heart going a mile a minute.

Daehyun pouted. "Will you?"

Youngjae suddenly laughed and pushed Daehyun's hands away from his waist.

"I don't know Jung~" he sang shakily. He quickly packed up his things and slid his phone in his back pocket, and made a move to hurry out the door. My heart can't take much more of this.

Daehyun looked panicked. "Wait, Young-". Youngjae shut the door and quickly walked back to his dorm. He passed a very surprised Yongguk at his fridge (to which he muttered a quick 'bye'). As he was walking, he pulled out his phone and opened Daehyun's contact name. He took a breath, heart still beating, and sent the older vocalist a text message.

Text Message To: My Dae♥

That's a yes, Jung. 

-Yoo

As soon as the phone said sent, Youngjae suddenly felt nervous. What if Daehyun didn't want to anymore? 

Ping.

Shaking, Youngjae looked at his phone. After reading it, he felt like he was on cloud nine. Squealing a little yes, he rushed to his dorm, yelling for Himchan.

Text Message From: My Dae♥

Wah~ did his highness Yoo say yes? I can't believe it, keke

10AM in front of our coffee shop tomorrow. If you're late, I'm not treating you to lunch!

-Daehyun

---------

[At Himchan & Youngjae's Dorm, 5 Minutes Later]

"HIMCHAN."

Himchan peeked his head out, there was rustling, and Himchan came out of his room, pulling his pants up. Youngjae made a face. 

"Why was you pants down?"

Himchan hummed and ignored the question, brushing his black hair out of his eyes. "So? How did your love session with your lover boy go?" 

Youngjae blushed. "He's not my lover." Himchan smirked. 

"Not yet, anyways. You guys practically could be. Why do you think Sunhwa's beating on you so much?" 

Youngjae ignored that question, closed his eyes, and huffed. "Daehyun asked me out." Himchan was completely silent. Youngjae, wondering why there was no reaction from his usually loud friend, opened one eye. Himchan's mouth was a perfect little 'O'. The blonde felt very self-concious. "Wh-what?"

Himchan took a deep breath. "OOHHHHMYYYYGOOODDDDDDDD. Oh my gosh my JaeJae is growing up!" Youngjae widened his eyes, turning a beet red.

"W-wait, Himchan, no, don't-" Himchan ignored Youngjae.

"My baby!" He squealed. "Going on his first date, with his first boyfriend, and it's so sad 'cause you're growing up! We're...we're...oh my gosh, we have to! We're gonna get your outfit ready right now. Right now!" 

"Himchannie!" Youngjae huffed. "There's really no need, I can just wear my-" Himchan ignored his best friend again and immediately began to wrestle Youngjae's sweater off his chest. They fought back and forth for a few moments, Youngjae trying to keep is clothing on, while his raven haired friend was trying to get his clothing off. There was a soft cough from the entrance of Himchan's room, and Jongup appeared bashfully, his brown hair all touseled.

"Um, am I interrupting something?"

Youngjae felt his mouth drop. He knew that Jongup had a crush on Himchan, but he didn't know they were that close at all. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Why was he in Himchan's bedroom. Why?

Youngjae immediately groaned. Himchan made a little "oops" sound, before struggling with Youngjae's clothing again. 

"Why was he in your bedroom?" Youngjae asked quietly. Himchan grinned. 

"Well if you're that concerned, we were-"

Youngjae held up his hand. "Wait, I don't want to know." Himchan suddenly smirked. 

"I'll tell you what I was doing if you don't let me dress you right now."

Youngjae glared at his best friend. "You wouldn't."

Himchan glared back. "Test me."

Jongup cleared his throat. "Is it okay if I leave...?"

Both Youngjae and Himchan turned to glare at him. "NO."

Jongup blanched. "Okay..."

There was a slight pause. Himchan suddenly spoke in a loud voice. "JONGUPPIE AND I WERE MAKI-" 

Youngjae screeched. "NO I DON'T WANT TO KNOW."

"-ING OUT AND JONGUPPIE WAS-"

Youngjae covered his ears, completely red. "FINE! FINE! UNDRESS ME!" 

At this, Himchan grinned. He quickly padded over to Jongup, who was just openly staring at Himchan and Youngjae.

"Uppie~ you can leave now~" Himchan said and lightly kissed Jongup on the cheek. Jongup blushed and brushed past Youngjae, who muttered a 'bye', still red-faced. Jongup nodded and closed the door quietly, leaving an absolutely seething Youngjae with his best friend that ran into his room.

"Yoo Youngjae! Come here." Himchan called from his bedroom, and Youngjae inwardly groaned. It was going to be a long night of just clothing.

------

CLIFFHANGER. HAHAHAHA ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ I'm so evil. (´∀`)♡ 

Good new though- I've already written 85% of their date! It should be up either tonight or tomorrow! (´∀`)♡ Look forward to lots of fluffies and moe! ╮ (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) ╭♥

I read all your comments. They are precious. You guys are the best♥ As a completely new author here, I can't believe you guys are giving me so much support. (@ーεー@)really. Thank you so much.

As usual, comments and criticisms are welcomed! ♥ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)b

Thanks for reading~ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ