Yoo and Thunder Thighs

Yoo and I

[The Next Day]

Youngjae POV

"Yoo." A husky voice said.

Youngjae mumbled. "Five more minutes."

The voice chuckled softly, poking his cheek.

"Wake up."

"Hhhnnnggrhghhghhh.." Youngjae groaned and cuddled against the wall, nuzzling his way into its warmth. 

What a nice warm wall.

Youngjae immediately stiffened. 

WALLS AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE WARM.

Youngjae squeaked, yanked his eyes open and immediately sat up, in the process hitting Daehyun's chin, making them both crouch over in pain. Daehyun was laughing hard, one arm propping his head up, and he was laying on his side. His brown hair was messy from sleeping, and his back had light red marks tracing the contours of his toned body.. Youngjae blushed, remembering who exactly it was that put them there.

"Well aren't you a morning person," Daehyun said, clutching his jaw, chuckling as he sat up.

Youngjae immediately huffed. "I'm not used to sleeping with other people."

As soon as he said that, the blonde squeaked and blushed, realizing what his sentence implied. Daehyun laughed and pulled Youngjae into a hug, his arms gripping either side of the blonde's waist as he pulled him down. Youngjae squirmed, realizing they were both still . 

"Well I'd be worried if you were." Daehyun kissed his full lips lightly.

Youngjae giggled. "Why, Jung, would you be jealous?" Youngjae didn't really expect the other boy to reply.

Daehyun grinned. "Terribly, Yoo." 

Youngjae giggled again, and Daehyun nuzzled the blonde's neck, breathing in. "Good morning, baby."

Blushing, Youngjae shivered when the other boy placed a light kiss on his neck. "M-morning."

He was about to say something when he caught the time on the clock. He jumped out of bed, slipping and falling all over the place as Daehyun looked surprised. Youngjae turned around, wincing because his hips were sore. 

"W-we're gonna be late!' 

Daehyun groaned and climbed out of bed, sliding on his pants. Youngjae tried not to stare at the other boy's body. Now's not the time to get , Yoo Youngjae.

The blonde hobbled over into the kitchen, and was surprised to find that breakfast was already waiting. Well, if cheesecake counted as breakfast. Daehyun grinned and walked into the next room. Youngjae giggled.

"Cheesecake, Jung?" he asked, his eyebrows raised. Daehyun shrugged, grinning.

"Every day is cheesecake day," he announced, sliding a cheesecake covered strawberry into Youngjae's mouth.

"You're going to make me fat," Youngjae giggled as he chewed, his cheeks puffing up. Daehyun leaned in and the frosting off Youngjae's lips playfully, making the blonde choke and blush. Daehyun looped his arms around Youngjae's waist and pulled him close, so Youngjae was giggling and pushed up against his warm chest.

"You're the thinnest thing, Yoo."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and pretended not to hear, his hands in Daehyun's white button up. Daehyun tightened his hands around the blonde's waist and gently kissed him on the lips, making Youngjae whimper.

"Youngjae."

Youngjae blushed and yelped as his legs gave out from underneath him. Daehyun held him with eyes filled with affection.

"I love you."

------

[At School]

Himchan raised his eyebrows, as everyone in the school stared as they walked past.

"What the heck-"

Youngjae blushed. "Sh-shut up!"

Daehyun laughed. 

On the way to school, Youngjae's hips had gotten so sore he couldn't walk anymore. Daehyun, mischeviously grinning, had hoisted Youngjae up on to his back, Screeching, squealing, and giggling, Daehyun had carried Youngjae all the way to school in a piggy-back.

Himchan looked at Youngjae. Upon eye contact, Youngjae blushed and looked away, hiding his face in Daehyun's neck, his ears burning. Himchan screeched. 

"WHAT?!"

Daehyun jumped, his eyes wide. "Huh?"

Himchan's mouth was wide open. "You- no- wait- you two- what-"

Daehyun looked confused. "Huh?"

Youngjae blushed. "We- no, I mean, yes? But-"

Himchan's eyes were wide. "NO, YOU-"

Jieun peaked out from the classroom. "What?"

Himchan gaped as Daehyun gently placed Youngjae down, brushing his lips against the blonde's cheek as he did so. Youngjae giggled.

"Cheese-hyun."

"Fairy-yoo."

Junhong grinned. "Get a room."

Youngjae blushed and Himchan smacked him on the arm. The raven haired boy then grabbed Youngjae and pulled him aside.

"You slept with him?!?"

Youngjae tried to run away back to Daehyun, but Himchan grabbed his best friend. "TELL ME."

"Maybe we did..." Himchan squealed. "Maybe! Maybe!" Youngjae quickly added, turning red.

"How was it? How did it feel? Was he good? Was he-"

Youngjae squeaked. "Himchan! You don't-"

"How did it fit? Did you use lub-"

"Kim Himchan! Yah!"

Himchan ignored the blonde and continued pelting him with questions.

"How big is he? Wait, did he-" Himchan leaned in. "Did he come insi-"

Youngjae clapped his hands on his ears, red. "Oh my God, Himchan, you can't ask people these questions!" he screeched.

Himchan squealed again. "So he did-"

Youngjae tried to run away, shooting puppy eyes at Daehyun. The brown haired boy's eyes widened. Please come save me.

"Did you know that coming inside means he loves you-"

"HIMCHAN! OH MY GOD-"

Daehyun stepped forward, holding his apple juice, but Jongup arrived at the school at the same time. 

"Hey guys," Jongup grinned, smiling like a puppy (like he usually did). 

"Jonguppie and I haven't even gotten there yet!" Himchan squealed.

Jongup smiled, looking lost. "Heh?"

Daehyun's eyes widened. "Huh?"

Youngjae covered his red face. "Oh I didn't need to know that."

"Ugh, I'm so jealous!" Himchan turned to Daehyun, who was sipping his juice, looking slightly confused. Daehyun grinned, lost.

"What are you jealous of, Himchan?" Jongup asked, blinking.

Himchan grinned. "We can't let them beat us. We're gonna have  right now."

Daehyun inhaled half his juice carton, spitting everywhere. Jongup smiled on, extremely confused.

"Uh...huh?"

Himchan dragged Jongup away, leaving Youngjae to deal with his choking boyfriend. Jieun cleared , slightly red.

"I'm just going to...go back into the classroom, okay?" she smiled and stepped the room.

Daehyun's voice was hoarse. "How did he know?"

Youngjae blushed. "I don't know."

Daehyun suddenly frowned. "Was it you?"

Youngjae immediately felt hurt. "No, but did you not want him to know?"

The other boy shook his head, grabbing Youngjae's arm and pulling him so Daehyun was leaning against the classroom wall, and Youngjae was pressed up right against him, looking up. He frowned again and gently Youngjae's face.

'You do look cuter than normal. Like y. Wait, no, like perfect." When the blonde made an indignant noise, Daehyun quickly added, "You're cute all the time, but today, you're..." he struggled for a word. He suddenly grinned. "You're mine."

Youngjae huffed, pouting as he blushed. "I'm not a piece of property, Jung."

Daehyun didn't hear him though, grinning like an idiot. "But, you're mine." he repeated, nuzzling Youngjae's neck. The blonde gasped, giggling. He peeked around, made sure that no one was staring at them, and pulled Daehyun down by his collar and pressed their lips together softly. Daehyun hummed, his eyes sparkling, and tightened his arms around the blonde's waist. Youngjae giggled but blushed and pulled back when he saw Sunhwa enter the classroom, her bloodshot eyes glaring at the two of them. She walked in and slammed the door shut. Youngjae made a move to go after her, but Daehyun grabbed his hand.

"We need to let her cool down, Yoo."

"But, Jung, she's in love with you-"

"But I'm in love with you," Daehyun's eyes were studying Youngjae. "She needs to understand that."

Youngjae blushed, unused to Daehyun so openly declaring his affections. "But-"

"Jae," Daehyun said, pulling Youngjae closer to him. "It's not fair to me if you're thinking of someone else when I'm telling you my feelings," he whined softly, biting the blonde's ear. Youngjae giggled and tried to stay serious, but he quickly found it was impossible when Daehyun tightened his hold on his hips and rested his forehead against his own, giving him the biggest puppy eyes.

"Daehyunnie is jealous," the other boy whined, drawing a few breathy giggles from Youngjae. 

"Idiot. I don't even see her like that-"

Daehyun pouted. "Don't see her at all."

"Jung!"

"Yoo~"

Youngjae snickered and leaned in, lightly biting Daehyun's ear. The other boy blinked in surprise as Youngjae blushed, trying to act coy.

"P-p-p-payback!" Youngjae squeaked, and he dashed into the classroom before Daehyun could respond.

-----------

[Later in Class]

Mr. Kim smiled and pointed to the whiteboard at the front of the classroom. "It's Valentine's Day next week! Does anyone know what that means for the school?"

He looked expectantly at Sunhwa, but she wasn't paying attention, her bloodshot eyes shooting looks at both Daehyun and Jieun. Jongup cleared his throat and raised his hand hesitantly.

"Yes, Mr. Moon?" Mr. Kim smiled kindly.

"Uh, sir, I think it's the school's Valentine-themed fair, isn't it?" Jongup grinned at Youngjae, his ears red from speaking in front of the whole class. Youngjae grinned back. Haha, that's cute. He's embarrassed when he's speaking in public?

"That's correct, thank you, Jongup. This year, the school has designated our classes 2A and 2B as a maid cafe! Don't worry boys, you'll be in tuxedos." He winked at the boys, who visibly let out a sigh of relief when they heard they weren't going to dress up in black lace and frills. 

"However," Mr. Kim continued. "There will have to be some boys who have to dress up in a maid outfit, because there are more guys than girls and the numbers of maids and butlers both have to be balanced."

Yongguk groaned and slammed his head down at the table. Jongup visibly stiffened, shooting a horrified glance at his blonde friend. Youngjae pictured Jongup in a maid outfit and spat all over his desk, giggling and trying to contain his laughter. 

I guess that's what they call the legendary 'thunder thighs', eh?

Youngjae looked up and saw Daehyun wiggle his eyebrows at him. He blushed when Daehyun blew a kiss at him, pouting and making hand motions for him to turn around and pay attention until the other boy winked and turned the other way. Mr. Kim continued talking over the groans of the males and the titters of the females in the classroom.

"I've already drawn a few names out of the hat. We only need a few boys to dress up. Listen up, listen up! Here are the names: Kim Himchan, Choi Junhong (Junhong slammed his head down on the desk, groaning WHY in anguish), Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Taemin, Byun Baekhyun, and Yoo Youngjae."

Youngjae felt his stomach drop out of his system. NOT IN FRONT OF DAEHYUN! My body type isn't matched for this? What do I do? What do I do? Crap. Crap. Someone kill me.

"Class is dismissed!" Mr. Kim smiled and walked out of the classroom. Youngjae felt like crying. Now everyone's going to know that I'm fat. 

He slowly stood up, blinking and chewed his lip, and moved out of the classroom. He was halfway down the hallway when the one person he didn't want to see called out to him. He ran up, panting slightly, and grabbed Youngjae's wrist.

"Yoo, why'd you leave without me-" Daehyun's eyes widened, shock evident on his handsome features. "Why are you-"

"I'm going to wear a dress. In front of everyone." Youngjae sniffled. "My legs are fat. I can't do that, Jung, I just can't-"

Daehyun suddenly slung Youngjae over his shoulder, making the blonde squeak, and pulled open an empty classroom door, slamming it shut. Youngjae gulped. 

"P-put me down...?" he tried, in a small voice, and Daehyun gently sat Youngjae on a desk, brushing his fluffy blonde bangs out of his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" Daehyun said quietly, stepping in between Youngjae's legs and holding his face gently. "What can I do to make you realize you're the cutest Yoo on the planet?"

Youngjae blushed, avoiding Daehyun's eyes. "Ch-cheese-hyun."

The other boy's eyes were stormy, and he brushed his thumb across Youngjae's lips, making the blonde shiver. 

"Youdon'tunderstand, youdon'tunderstandhowcuteyouarelikeifyougetanycuter-"

Youngjae made a small shushing sound, and Daehyun stopped, his mouth set in a serious line. 

"Your legs are twigs."

"Jung-"

"Although they're pretty strong. And they go on for miles." He leaned in closer, whispering against Youngjae's ear. "They were beautiful when they were wrapped around my hips last night as I moved in and out inside you-"

Youngjae squeaked and blushed, quickly covering his hand over Daehyun's thick lips. The brown haired boy's eyes shined with mischief, and he a stripe on the blonde's hand, making him blush and pull back.

"H-hey-"

Daehyun pressed their lips together, his tongue easily sliding into Youngjae's surprised mouth. Youngjae, his defenses crumbling immediately, gasped and threaded his hands through the other's brown hair, pressing their bodies together tightly. Daehyun kissed back harder, his hands sliding past Youngjae's hips and he picked the blonde up from the desk. Youngjae giggled into their kiss, his tongue sliding shyly against Daehyun's as he wrapped his legs around the brown haired boy's waist. Daehyun walked across the room, growling as he kissed Youngjae harshly and pushed the blonde up against a wall, so Youngjae's back was pressed up against its cold surface. Youngjae mewled and rolled his hips downwards, blushing furiously when his backside brushed against Daehyun's slight . Daehyun kissed Youngjae's lips with a bruising force and pulled back, both of them were gasping and panting. Daehyun eyed Youngjae's swollen red lips, his own. Youngjae shuddered when the other boy's eyes raked up and down his body.

"D-Daehyunnie-" he gasped, giggling when Daehyun leaned in for an eskimo kiss, their noses brushing.

"Youngjae," Daehyun groaned. "You shouldn't wear that dress, after all."

Youngjae blinked. "So you do think I'd look bad-"

"These legs are mine."

Youngjae felt his body temperature rise, his cheeks heating up. He was suddenly aware of how he was still from their kiss, and how his legs were still wrapped tightly around Daehyun's toned hips, and his hands were still threaded in Daehyun's slightly styled hair. 

"What are you-"

Daehyun groaned. "What are you doing to me, Yoo Youngjae?"

"Huh?" Youngjae couldn't breathe. He found it hard to hear over how quickly his heart was beating. 

"They're mine. Both of them. No one should look at them." Daehyun gripped Youngjae's pale thin legs possessively, staring heatedly at Youngjae's blushing face. 

"Ya, J-Jung Daehyun! Th-they're-"

Daehyun leaned his head against Youngjae's chest, making the blonde gasp. "You'd be too y in a maid outfit."

"What the-"

"I can get hard thinking about you in a maid outfit," Daehyun told him softly, his face nuzzling into Youngjae's chest. Youngjae giggled breathily.

"Ah, so cheesy. Don't exaggerate."

Daehyun looked up with his big brown puppy eyes. "You're not going to make me walk around school with a hard-on, right? Yoo?"

Youngjae blushed and squirmed when Daehyun gently put him down, his hands on his thin waist.

"It's not that bad, Jung."

"It's bad." Daehyun said seriously, kissing Youngjae's neck. "I have it really bad for you. I'm going to go crazy."

"What-"

"Crazy." Daehyun sang. "Crazy."

"Jung!"

"Crazy~"

"Ya!"

"Crazy~!!"

"Stop-"

"CRAZY-"

Youngjae stood on his tiptoes and Daehyun's lips lightly, making the elder immediately shut up, his eyes wide. 

"Shh," Youngjae giggled, batting his eyelashes and pouting, and immediately started running away, weaving through the empty desks in the classroom. Daehyun growled, his eyes lustful. 

"Get back here, Yoo."

"Na na na na~" Youngjae giggled softly and wiggled his hips, blushing at the way Daehyun was watching him, his heated gaze following his movements. "Come and get me~"

Daehyun bit his lip and ran towards him, chuckling. The blonde laughed at the other boy's sudden burst of speed and ran away, gasping as he felt a strong pair of arms encircle his waist. He wiggled and struggled to get out of Daehyun's grip, his bubbly laughs filling the empty room, but he immediately stopped, his eyes wide, panting as his back was pressed against Daehyun's warm chest. He could feel the other boy's heartbeat through his uniform. 

"It seems like my fairy needs his punishment," Daehyun huskily whispered, rolling his hips against Youngjae's backside as he pinched the blonde's sides, making him squirm and laugh and gasp.

"St-stop!" Youngjae giggled, swatting at the boy behind him and tried to get away. Tears formed in his eyes when he was tickled. Out of breath, his knees shook and then buckled as he slowly sank to the ground, laughing. Daehyun ruthlessly tickled him. 

"You can't make me," Daehyun chuckled.

Youngjae turned around, making snuffling noises as he gasped for breath, laughing.

"Oh God, please, D-Daehyunnie-AHAHAHAAA!!"

Daehyun immediately stopped and groaned about how unfair the whole situation was, his mouth pulled into a playful smirk that lit up his handsome features.

"You're so mean! You know I can't say no to that face," he pouted, and Youngjae laughed in his arms, his giggled a little muffled because his face was pressed into Daehyun's chest. 

"Hee hee," he said innocently, and Daehyun kissed the top of his head. The door slid open and Sunhwa walked in. Daehyun immediately looked up and gripped Youngjae protectively. There was a silence. Sunhwa cleared .

"I just...I just forgot...something here." She walked over to a desk and grabbed a pair of sneakers. She looked back. Her eyes were glistening.

"I...I'm sorry for bothering you." She quickly walked out.

Youngjae nuzzled into Daehyun's warm chest, still panting from all Daehyun's tickling, his hips and sides still sore. He was silent. I need to talk to her. I'll talk to her after school today. 

He looked up at Daehyun, who was absentmindedly playing with Youngjae's hair, obviously bothered by Sunhwa's attitude. I'll talk to her without Daehyun knowing.

---------

Hey guys!! |ʘ‿ʘ)╯ I haven't been updating this story because I've been really busy, and I just had to plan more for this fic! (I make storyboards, and so we had reached the end of this one!) It's been 19 chapters! I also have been working on my other fics as well. |ʘ‿ʘ)╯I still love you guys as much as I did from Day 1. THANK YOUTHANKTOUISLIFKJASLKJLKGSJLKNAKJLKGJSGJSLK♥♥kuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

So, here comes the tough question: should I continue when I reach the end of my plans? I have some ideas, but I don't know! ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ please let me know!

*just to clarify, what I mean by Time Skip (the third option), is that I'd, wel, skip time! What I mean is Daehyun and Youngjae would no longer be in high school, (they'd be in college, or young adults with jobs, or something like that!) :D

ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖagh~ nothing really happened in this chapter~ it was just mindless stuff. I promise there will be plot development next chapter! (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ︵ ┻━┻ Not really satisfied with this chapter :/ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I'm glad that the eh scenes from chapter 18 exceeded your expectations! it was so funny to see your reactions. Literally, I was on my phone, in my bed, all comfortable under my covers, just spitting everywhere because you guys are so funny! (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚ugh. Stay awesome!!3♥♥♥ ♥3♥b

(´∀`)♡ As usual, comments and critiques are welcomed! ✌(◕‿-)✌♥✌(◕‿-)✌

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ Thanks for reading! I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾