Yoo the Maid

Yoo and I

*takes a deep breath* *hollers* 

DDDOOOOOOOOOUUBBBLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE UUPPPPDAAAAAAATTTEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOLO

DONT KILL ME

BYE

-----------

Sunhwa pushed him lightly out, and he stumbled out of the dressing room, pushing ungracefully through the curtains while he tripped over his black heels. When the room went silent, he nervously tugged at his wig, hoping that none of his blonde hair was showing from underneath the black hair.

The silence was broken immediately when the girls in his class squealed and fawned over Youngjae, making him blush and try to hide inside the hair of his wig.

Jongup whistled as he approached Youngjae, grinning at his friend. “I almost enjoyed your outfit more than Himchan’s.”

Youngjae huffed and blushed, tugging the dress down more to hopefully cover up more of his legs.

“Thanks, I guess? Don’t let him hear that because I don’t want to end up dead in a maid outfit,” he mumbled.

Jongup knowingly laughed.

“Well, hopefully I won’t end up dead as well, seeing how a certain someone is glaring at me from across the room.”

Youngjae swallowed hard and tugged at his maid outfit again, feeling a certain someone’s gaze on his body. Unable to bear it any longer, he shyly turned around, immediately meeting Daehyun’s heated stare from the other side of the room. The other boy was currently surrounded by his other friends in their class, and he was sitting casually at the makeshift bar the students put up in their classroom.

Although all the boys were wearing the same café outfit, Daehyun somehow made the class’s uniform look more like it was from a high-class fashion brand than a handmade outfit for a school fair. The black, tight, sleeveless button down with the white school tie only accented Daehyun’s toned arms, and he wore black jeans that were so tight, Youngjae wasn’t sure exactly where to look. The outfit was finished with a pair of black lace-up boots. Youngjae also noticed that Daehyun had styled his hair, giving it a tousled ‘just out of bed’ appearance, and his eyes were lined slightly with eyeliner. Youngjae shivered slightly when Daehyun his lips as his eyes raked up and down his body, his eyes finally resting on his exposed legs, a subtle and slow sultry smirk playing at his mouth. Although the other boy had made no move to get up, Youngjae already felt like Daehyun had already run his hands all over his body, his gaze making the blonde uncomfortably hot.

At that moment, Jieun walked by and saw Youngjae, her eyes widening as she immediately squealed with delight. She ran over and tripped in her heels (all maids were wearing them), immediately dropping all the fliers she had in her hands. Youngjae, happy for the sudden distraction, bent down to help her pick a few of the papers up. Immediately remembering that he was in a painfully short dress, he squeaked and blushed, quickly standing up to see if anyone saw that the dress had ridden up to show half of his bottom. Daehyun’s gaze immediately caught his eye once again, but this time the other boy’s eyes were dark and filled with lust as he gazed at Youngjae, his mouth slightly open. Youngjae whimpered and blushed as Daehyun’s eyes rested on his pale legs again, swallowing visibly, and Youngjae again tried, unsuccessfully, to pull down the dress.

Sunhwa suddenly rang the bell in front of the classroom door. “Alright, everyone, the maid café is open! Please go to your positions because we’re starting to serve customers! Youngjae, Jieun, Jongup, and Yongguk, please go stand outside to start serving the people in the line!”

Youngjae shuffled out, immediately blushing when he saw the first few guys in line do a double-take at his appearance, their eyes glued to him.

“H-hello, welcome to Class 2’s Maid Café,” he shyly said, fiddling with the menus in his hand and squirming underneath their stares. “How m-many people are in your g-group?”

There was a silence until one of the guys cleared his throat. “Uh, we’ve got four people.”

Youngjae nodded, keeping his eyes downcast as he led the four guys inside, seating them at the table.

“Uh, sir, what’s your order?”

One of the guys, his hair bleached blonde, looked up, grinning.

“I’ll have an iced coffee with you on the side, thanks.”

Youngjae immediately blushed and looked the other way, biting his lip hesitantly.

“Sir, I’m not on the order list,” he shyly mumbled, and the guy laughed.

“But you’re so cute, so I had to ask.”

Youngjae shook his head, stumbling a little on his heels as he backed away, blushing furiously. “Uh, I’m sorry, I’m-“

He broke off when suddenly, an arm s around his waist, the hand resting possessively on his hip. Startled, Youngjae looked up, realizing that Daehyun was by his side, smiling at the boys.

“Hi, how may I help you?” Daehyun’s Busan accent had an edge to it.

Why is he upset suddenly?

The blonde guy grinned, his voice equally steeled. “Oh, I was just asking the cutie for her number.”

Youngjae blushed in embarrassment and Daehyun tightened his grip possessively, pulling Youngjae closer to himself so the blonde was basically clutching on to the front of his black button-up, his body pressed up against the other boy’s body. Daehyun’s voice was laced with sarcasm as he slid his free hand into his pocket.

“Sorry sir, but if you’re going to take what’s mine, I’m going have to ask you to either stick to the menu or leave.” His eyes flashed dangerously and Youngjae suddenly realized that Jung Daehyun, the most popular and self-confident guy of TS Academy was jealous and insecure because of a random dude hitting on him.

“Yours?” The blonde guy eyed him ridiculously. “Dude, I get it, you’re helping her in a time of need, but I’m not going to mug her or anything.” He shrugged. “You get it right? Because you’re good looking yourself. I’ve got an interest and I’m not afraid to show it.” He smiled wolfishly at Daehyun. Youngjae tightened his grip on the front of Daehyun’s button up, actually offended.

Daehyun may be popular but he’s nowhere near the level of douche you’re on, buddy.

Daehyun narrowed his eyes. “Right.”

Douche-dude smirked. “Well at least I’ve got a bigger package than you.”

Douche-dude’s friends looked like they wanted to melt into the ground and never be seen again.

Daehyun was frowned slightly, and Youngjae suddenly realized that 1.) the dude thinks he’s a girl, 2.) he’s dressed like a girl, and 3.) he could use this fact to his advantage. He bit his lip and pressed himself closer to Daehyun, making the other boy look down at him in surprise.

“Uh, Yoo-? “

Youngjae made a small shushing noise and kissed Daehyun, pressing his lips firmly against Daehyun’s slightly open ones, relishing the small shiver of confidence that the other boy’s warmth gave him. He then turned to the blonde douche-dude that was sitting with his mouth slightly open and put his hands on his hips, fighting an embarrassed blush that threatened to turn him from appearing like a confident person to a mushy tomato.

“Listen here, buddy, there’s a few things you better know. One: I’ve got a . Two: I’ve got no interest in you. And three?” He narrowed his eyes and pointed to Daehyun, whose eyes were wide as Youngjae set the blonde kid straight. “He’s got an unbelievably big , believe me, so either order or get out.”

Douche-dude didn’t seem to take the hint, however. “Listen, babe, I don’t really care if you’re a dude and all, but you’re freaking hot, okay-“

Youngjae swallowed hard because he literally heard Daehyun’s patience snap at Douche-dude’s words. Daehyun’s brown eyes were dark.

“Hey, I’m a guy too. You know what that means?” Daehyun growled. “That means I know where to kick to make it hurt real bad. Now order or get out.”

Douche-dude immediately shut up, and Daehyun immediately grabbed Youngjae’s hand and pulled him into the dressing room. The other boy pushed Youngjae against the wall and pulled the curtains shut, making the blonde gasp as his back hit the surface.

“Jung-“

Daehyun only growled, his handsome face pulled into a frown.

This is why I said that you shouldn’t wear a maid outfit.”

Youngjae flinched. “I know that I’m not good enough but-“

Daehyun growled again, his voice angry and low. “I’m not good enough, Yoo. For heaven’s sake, I couldn’t even convince that blonde out there that we were dating-”

“Jung.”

“Seriously, this is going to happen again. God damn it, Yoo, look at your legs, they’re perfect and flawless and they go on for miles-“

“Jung!”

“And holy hell, because your hips, they’re so thin and delicate, any thinner and they’re going to break, like-“

Daehyun.”

Daehyun groaned as Youngjae threaded his fingers through his hair and pressed his lips against the other boy’s angry ones. He pushed so his body was pressed up perfectly against Daehyun’s, his short dress riding up so it barely covered his . He hesitantly ran his tongue against Daehyun’s lips, drawing a low growl from the other boy as his tongue slid inside his mouth, their lips moving passionately against each other. They pulled away, panting, both their lips swollen as Daehyun slid a leg in between Youngjae’s bare shaking ones, immediately causing the blonde to grind down on to Daehyun’s clothed thigh, soft mewls escaping in between his abused lips. He reached up and pulled Daehyun’s face close to his own so the other boy couldn’t look away.

Daehyunnie,” he whimpered. “I only see you.”

Daehyun suddenly groaned, running a hand across his face as he let out a frustrated sigh. Youngjae blinked, suddenly worried if he’d been too needy.

“What’s wrong?”

Daehyun peeked through a slit in between his fingers, the tips of his ears bright red, his eyes finding Youngjae’s.

Oh God, not the cute attack.

“It’s just…” Daehyun wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s thin hips again, pulling Youngjae closer with Youngjae’s arms thrown over his shoulders. His eyes were dark as he let out a low whine. “Your legs, Yoo.”

Youngjae blinked. “Are they embarrassing, or-“

Daehyun groaned. “They’re so perfect. Every guy is going to stare at your legs. And I have never seen such a sinfully short dress before.” He ran a hand and cupped the curve of Youngjae’s , causing the blonde to gasp and roll his hips, unintentionally leaning into the warmth of Daehyun’s palm. Daehyun visibly swallowed before continuing.

“And your perfect smile. And your little dimples. And your cute button nose. And your cute little voice because god knows what happened when you fell out of heaven-“

Youngjae blushed furiously, playfully swatting at Daehyun’s arm. Daehyun continued on, ranting.

“And your eyes, Yoo. Your big eyes. And every guy is going to go after you because you’re the best thing that’s happened in the world and why wouldn’t they, and-“

“Shh,” Youngjae giggled, and he pressed a light finger against Daehyun’s lips, immediately cutting the older boy off, mid-rant. Daehyun’s eyes widened when Youngjae pressed himself closer. There was a silence when Daehyun suddenly smirked.

“What did you tell him again? That I’ve got an ‘unbelievably large ’?” he laughed softly, his lips a mere few centimeters away from Youngjae’s needy ones. Youngjae blushed and huffed, turning a deep shade of red and tried to push away from Daehyun, his hands pressing uselessly against the other boy’s toned chest.

“I-I said it in the spur of the moment!” He cursed himself when his voice shook. Daehyun snickered, his eyes dark and mischievous.

“How big was it? Exactly?” Daehyun’s tone was amused and filled with affection. Youngjae huffed and squirmed again, pushing against Daehyun’s chest, hating himself for being so weak.

“It’s not that b-big.”

“Oh?” Daehyun nuzzled the side of Youngjae’s flushed face.

“But how wide was I?” Daehyun nuzzled him again, his voice husky. ”How thick was I? How did I feel, moving in and out of you-“

“Ohmygod. Jung!” Youngjae begged, his knees going weak. “It felt o-okay, alright?”

Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it. Don’t think about it.

“That’s not what you said that night,” Daehyun mumbled, his eyes trained on Youngjae’s soft lips. “At some point you were screaming about being so full-“

Youngjae pressed his finger against the other boy’s smirking mouth again, shuddering at Daehyun’s words. Daehyun laughed and immediately kissed Youngjae again, his lips moving harshly against Youngjae’s needy ones until both of their lips were swollen and red. The movement and talking out in the classroom got louder as more and more customers entered the café.

“We need to go back out,’ Daehyun groaned quietly, obviously remembering that they were still in the middle of the school fair. Youngjae nodded, out of breath, and they both straightened themselves out as they stepped out of the dressing room. When Himchan saw them, he raised his eyebrows at the two suggestively, making Youngjae blush. The blonde turned back a last time and noticed something on Daehyun’s face, quickly running over and pulled out handkerchief, dabbing at Daehyun’s lips.

“Yoo?”

Daehyun’s eyes were full of confusion, and a few girls giggled when they noticed when exactly Youngjae was wiping off the other boy’s face.

Youngjae blushed.

“I’m wearing lip gloss,” Youngjae giggled quietly, and walked away, not noticing Daehyun’s heated stare as he went to greet the next customers.

----------

The rest of the day went by without an incident. The word had spread throughout the entire school fair that Class 2A and 2B’s Maid Café has hot guys and cute girls in it, so people lined up from all over the school to catch a glimpse of the class’s café waiters.

Of course, Youngjae got hit on. Again. But he handled the other guys quite well. (It included him blushing furiously, whispering a soft ‘I’m seeing someone right now’, and hiding behind an increasingly clueless and surprised Daehyun. The guys took one look at Daehyun’s facial features, quickly backed off after that. Daehyun was still so confused.)

And naturally, Daehyun got hit on as well. By bunches of girls.

But Youngjae handled those quite well too (unintentionally).

One of the times Daehyun got hit on, a pretty blonde girl by the name of Zinger kept on brushing her hands ‘accidentally’ on Daehyun’s, well, everywhere. Daehyun, as usual, flashed her a brilliant smile and politely declined, saying he was ‘taken’, but the girl couldn’t seem to take a hint. She ordered an iced coffee and made Daehyun go and get it for her, insisting that she’d only pay if he was the one who delivered it to her. She’d winked at the brown haired boy and told him that the coffee was most probably ‘true love’s first drink’, whatever the heck that was, and he’d realize how much he’d be missing if he turned her down again. She whined and pouted until Daehyun realized he couldn’t say no.

And that’s when Youngjae brilliantly noticed that there was a stray lock of hair hanging out of place on Daehyun’s head.

Not that it was ugly or anything, but Youngjae felt himself squeal internally because Jung Daehyun was just too cute. As Daehyun was trying to push Zinger off of himself, Youngjae walked over, his heels clicking on the ground, and tucked the lock behind Daehyun’s ear, causing Zinger to immediately break off in mid-sentence and Daehyun to look up in surprise.

What Youngjae didn’t expect was for Daehyun to grab his hand and press a kiss in the inside of his palm, smirking and mumbling a muffled ‘thanks, Yoo”.

Youngjae couldn’t help himself and giggled, planting a quick kiss on Daehyun’s cheek and laughing at the lipstick kiss mark he left on the side of Daehyun’s handsome face. Daehyun, with a strange expression on his face, suddenly grabbed Youngjae and dragged him, Zinger’s drink in one hand and Youngjae in the other, back into the dressing room where they both emerged, a few moments later, stumbling, with their eyes glazed and their lips swollen. Youngjae, his cheeks red, immediately started applying more lip gloss on his puffy lips as Daehyun wrapped one of his hands around Youngjae’s thin waist and steered him back to Zinger’s table, clearly unable to stop himself from running his hand up and down Youngjae’s flat stomach, causing the blonde to moan softly as he served a dumbfounded Zinger her iced coffee. Zinger suddenly then started to berate Youngjae, and before Daehyun could react, a bunch of girls wearing giant t-shirts that said ‘DaeJae’ in big pink lettering suddenly chased her out of the classroom, screaming nonsense about their newest ‘OTP’ and something about her needing to ‘stop blowing holes in their ship’.

Let’s just say the word that Jung Daehyun and the hot waitress/waiter Yoo Youngjae were totally involved with each other quickly went around the school that day.

-------

[Later On, at the School-Wide ‘Best Class’ Awards Ceremony in the School Auditorium]

“And the class that wins the ‘Best Overall Class’ award goes to…drumroll please!”

The announcer cheered delightedly when the students and the visitors seated in the audience started stomping their feet, all excited to find out which class won the highest honor given to a class for the school fair.

“And the award goes to…” the announcer paused, pulling out the answer from the little blue envelope in his hand. “Class 2, with their Café! Congratulations, sophomores! Please select two representatives to attend the live interview podcast backstage after you receive your award!”

Youngjae cheered, for once not caring that he was still in costume. Immediately, the class started pushing Daehyun forward, unanimously electing him as one of the representatives. Daehyun was half-laughing, half-whining and protesting as his class yelled at him to ‘go for it, Daebutt’ and to ‘not make us look stupid’. For the second representative, the some of the class pushed Sunhwa forward, making her fall into step with Daehyun. Sunhwa took a few tentative steps forward, glanced around, and then she suddenly spun around and grabbed Youngjae’s wrist, yanking him so he traded spots with her.

“This is my choice,” she stated simply, giving him a small smile, and she pushed Youngjae, hard, so he stumbled. Daehyun, his eyes widening in surprise, reached forward and easily caught Youngjae, pulling the blonde forward so he was clutching the front of Daehyun’s shirt, staring into his eyes in surprise.

“Hey there,” Daehyun grinned, the smile lighting up his handsome features. Youngjae blushed and pulled away, righting himself quickly and bit his lip.

“S-sorry, I-“

“On our first date, didn’t I say that I would catch you anytime?” Daehyun’s hand found Youngjae’s, and he laced their fingers together, holding them up for Youngjae to see as the blonde’s eyes widened, his breath hitching.

“Y-you remember that?”

Daehyun looked at him strangely, smirking as he pulled Youngjae forward to the stage to accept the reward on their class’s behalf.

“Why would I ever forget that in the first place?”

-------

The announcer had shown everyone the backstage room where they were going to be interviewed on the live podcast. There was a round table, and the seniors (Class 4), the juniors (Class 3), and the freshmen (Class 1) were already seated, leaving two empty spots for Daehyun and Youngjae to sit down. The seniors, two guys named Jiho and Kyung, were both currently being interviewed, making jokes and looking natural in front of the camera. Youngjae nervously clutched Daehyun’s hand tighter, and Daehyun chuckled quietly, squeezing Youngjae’s hand in hopes of calming him down.

But Youngjae soon realized that he didn’t need to go extra lengths to be nervous around the camera like he usually would, because he didn’t notice the camera at all. (Although he’d never admit this), but he spent the whole session just staring at Daehyun, his soft fingers poking and prodding at different areas to see if he could get a reaction from the other boy.

“So,” the announcer said, finally turning to Daehyun and Youngjae. “The infamous Maid Café.”

Daehyun laughed, not really noticing how Youngjae was making moony eyes at him. He was trying to ignore the fact that Youngjae’s soft fingers were currently roaming all over his body.

“Yeah, we have to thank the girls for the brilliant idea though,” he winked, letting loose a charming smile as he tousled his hair, making even the announcer laugh. “They were awfully enthusiastic about it, although I have no idea why.”

The announcer chuckled. “From what I’ve heard, it was an idea that made your class famous, however! You’ve got quite the lookers in your class!” His eyes moved from Daehyun to Youngjae, who was currently paying no attention to what was going on in the interview. “You’ve got a very pretty girl next you, as well!”

Daehyun smiled, shivering slightly when Youngjae touched the spot behind his ear. “Who? Youngjae?”

He’s so easily distracted, it’s almost fun.

The announcer smiled and nodded. “I take it that Youngjae is a boy then? That’s amazing! I was totally convinced that he was a she.” The announcer turned to the camera, winking at the online audience. “He had me totally fooled!”

“Haha, he’s-“Daehyun jumped when Youngjae ran his fingers across his nape. “He’s great, isn’t he?”

The announcer chuckled, immediately noticing Daehyun’s little jump. “Speaking of which, I have a question that I know our viewers are dying to ask! Just wondering: are you two the famed ‘perfect couple’ of Class 2 then? Is it true that you’re also doing your year-long composition together as well? And that’s how you got to know each other?”

Daehyun grinned, his eyes twinkling secretively. “Is that what people are saying?” He slipped his hand around Youngjae’s waist, causing the blonde to let out a soft squeak as he was pulled closer to the other boy. He blushed when Daehyun squeezed his hip lightly. “Hm, I guess they’re right?”

Youngjae really wanted to participate in the interview. He really did. But there was something about the way Daehyun didn’t pay any attention to him that made him upset. The announcer said something that made Daehyun laugh, the mischievous glint in his eyes grew and Youngjae did the one thing he knew would make Daehyun pay attention to him.

He pat him on the crotch.

“Yeah, Youngjae and I are making songs-“ Daehyun broke off mid-sentence, yelping as Youngjae palmed the front of his tight jeans, pouting slightly. The announcer raised his eyebrows.

“Okay, let’s interview the next class…”

As soon as the camera turned away, Daehyun turned to Youngjae, exasperated.

“What are you doing?” he groaned quietly.

Youngjae blinked innocently. “You said you’d never break your promises, so I’ll never break mine. I promised you a surprise.”

Daehyun growled, his warm hand moved from Youngjae’s waist and slid down so it rested on the blonde’s milky inner thighs. He played with the hem of Youngjae’s outfit, making the younger blush.

“God damn it, Yoo.”

The announcer turned around at that moment in the middle of his interview with Class 1, the camera swiveling over to film Daehyun and Youngjae once more.

“Funny thing! Since the representatives from Class 1 are a couple too, we should check their compatibility with the couple from Class 2-“

Daehyun completely ignored what the announcer was saying and buried his nose into Youngjae’s neck, groaning a long incoherent sentence that somewhat went along the lines of ‘ohmygod Yoo you’re going to kill me oh god asdfgsjdkflksgjlkl’ while Youngjae giggled when Daehyun’s breath tickled him.

“Stop it, Jung!” he whined softly, and Daehyun only responded by sliding the hand on Youngjae’s thigh higher up, so half of his hand were underneath the hem of Youngjae’s dress, the tips of his fingers brushing against the innermost of Youngjae’s thigh. The blonde immediately hiccupped and blushed, swatting Daehyun’s hand away as Daehyun whined softly, his face still buried in the softness of Youngjae’s neck.

The announcer turned and grinned at the audience.

“Welp, I guess there you have it, folks! Let’s just assume that Class 2’s couple has a higher affinity than Class 1’s! Do you agree, Class 1?”

The class 1 couple nodded vigorously, their eyes glued to the two enviously as the Daehyun tried to slip his hand up the blonde’s dress again, glaring at the camera as he nuzzled deeper into Youngjae’s pale neck.

Far away, Kim Himchan let out a (very manly) squeal as he jumped up and down, shaking a grinning Jongup senseless, as Sunhwa stood up and started screaming at Daehyun for ‘being a ert’, ‘I was wrong about you’, and ‘molesting super cute Youngjae in public’.

--------

ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ How's that!! *huffs huffs* (○゜ε^○)♥

To answer all your questions: Yes! there's a sequel. and Yes! It's gonna be mostly fluff like this one. (I'm writing up a story plotline as I write this right now)

There's only a few chapters left ;~; Daehyun and Youngjae have to finish and present their final project and then this fic is coming to an end ;; although there's going to be a sequel it's not the same, you know? ໒(⁄›˅̭‹∖)७

GUYS GUYS. on a completely unrelated note, I was in Taipei the other day (that's the capital of Taiwan, by the way), and there was a giant bus that drove by that had Kim Soohyun's face on it. I cried because he's cute and it was glorious and I dropped to my knees and thanked the lord.

Haha just kidding I didn't but I did do a double take because he was glorious and I was very tempted to be touristy and take a picture but I didn't heh

On another note, I'm in Taiwan for vacation!! It's so hot. I'm melting into a puddle of goo .

I love you guys and your comments you guys make me cry omg (o⌒.⌒o) (o⌒.⌒o)<3 Keep on staying awesome!! ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

Anyways, thank you so much for reading. As usual, comments and critiques are greatly appreciated! (o⌒.⌒o)b ♥♥♥♥

*******************************************FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO ASK: yes, there's going to be maid . I made a separate chapter for it, just so the people who aren't comfortable with can skip over it. Yes, the chapter will be rated M, so you'll know. Why I haven't uploaded it yet? ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖbecause it's non-existent. KEKEKEKEKKEKEKE

it will happen though

i promise

i love you all

love me

i dont bite