I'll See Yoo Later

Yoo and I

Youngjae's POV

[At Daehyun & Yongguk's Dorm, the Afternoon of the Christmas Dance]

Youngjae sat on Daehyun's legs, facing Daehyun, blushing furiously. This is ridiculous. I'm almost practically straddling him!

The other boy had only agreed to show him the lyrics for their second song for their project if they sat in that position. Youngjae's own legs had been placed carefully on each side of brown haired boy, and Daehyun had his hands placed on Youngjae's hips. Youngjae's own hands were placed nervously on his own lap, unsure of what to do. The brown haired vocalist was smirking and watching Youngjae's reactions, while the blonde squirmed uncomfortably, his face too hot and his heart beating too fast. Youngjae cleared his throat.

"A-aren't you going to sing?" 

Daehyun grinned mischeviously. "Is our Yoo that eager? Wait," Daehyun paused, smirking, his handsome face tilted to one side. "Has our Yoo become my fan?"

Youngjae giggled and swatted at Daehyun. "You wish, Cheese-hyun. As if you were good enough to catch my attention," he teased back, playfully batting his eyelashes. Daehyun pouted and reached to pinch Youngjae's cheek lightly. However, Youngjae noticed and before Daehyun could get to his cheek, he playfully bit Daehyun's fingers, holding them in his mouth and making his cheeks puff up. Daehyun made a noise of surprise and then immediately laughed. He tried to withdraw his fingers, but Youngjae bit on them lightly, pouting and glaring at Daehyun. I dare you to try to pinch my cheeks. I dare you.

Daehyun chuckled and leaned in, nuzzling and giving Youngjae's puffy left cheek an eskimo kiss. Youngjae, startled and shy, let Daehyun's fingers slide out of his mouth, and Daehyun laughed softly, Youngjae's blushing cheek.

He rubbed the blonde's lower back, making him shiver, and Daehyun began to sing softly, his voice low and throaty.

Your heart keeps going 'thump, thump'

You keep smiling at me and starting to 

love me without realizing it.

Youngjae giggled. "Thump, thump? Really, Cheese-hyun?"

Daehyun rolled his eyes, grinning, and continued.

Even with your eyes closed,

I occur to you from time to time

Whenever you see your face blushing

you fall in love with me without even realizing it.

Daehyun suddenly pulled on Youngjae's waist and brought the blonde sliding so he was directly straddling him. Youngjae, surprised, gasped at the sudden impact. Daehyun leaned forward, so his forehead was pressed against Youngjae's, and his hands wrapped around the blonde's hips. 

You've fallen for me, fallen for me,

melted in my sweet love.

You've fallen for me, fallen for me,

mesmermized by my charming gaze.

See my eyes, you fell for me.

See my eyes, you've fallen for me.

Youngjae, breath uneven, unconciously wrapped his arms around Daehyun's neck, so their bodies were pressed together. Daehyun stopped singing, nervously gazing into Youngjae's eyes. 

"What do you think?" Daehyun asked, grinning. "Was it good, or was it good?"

Youngjae didn't say anything, but just stared at him quietly. Daehyun looked worried. 

"Was it really cheesy?" he asked, uneasy. When Youngjae didn't say anything, he loosened an arm that was around Youngjae's waist and pulled Youngjae's chin so the blonde was directly staring at him.

"Yoo?" Daehyun asked, still worried about the lyrics.

This idiot needs to warn me if he's going to that quickly.

Suddenly Youngjae threaded his hands through Daehyun's soft brown hair and leaned into his body. Daehyun made a noise of surprise. 

"Yoo, wha-"

Youngjae made a shushing noise. "For the record, this is your fault." 

Daehyun widened his eyes. "My fault? Yoo, wait, what did I-"

"Daehyun," Youngjae whined, sounding way too needy even in his own ears, and lightly kissed Daehyun's warm lips softly and rolled his hips gently. Daehyun made a pleased noise and hugged Youngjae tighter, pulling his waist closer, pushing their bodies together perfectly. Youngjae let out a tiny needful gasp, and Daehyun Youngjae's lips playfully, one of hands snaking up Youngjae's shirt, and the other sliding down lower. Daehyun pulled away for a second, glancing at Youngjae through lidded eyes. The blonde was panting wantonly, his glistening lips open and slightly swollen from kissing Daehyun.

"Youngjae," he mumbled huskily, before kissing Youngjae's neck and slowly back up to the blonde's mouth. Youngjae let out a breathy moan, and Daehyun easily slid his tongue into his mouth, running his fingers over the swell of Youngjae's shoulders and down the long lean curve of his back. The only thing Youngjae could think about in his muddled mind was Daehyun, Daehyun, Daehyun. Crap. Someone stop me.

He could feel himself press himself against Daehyun's warm chest, mewling shamelessly into their kiss, grinding and rubbing their hips together, his grip on Daehyun's hair tightening slightly. Daehyun growled, and while one hand cupping Youngjae's , he slowly slid his hand up and down the blonde's back, causing Youngjae to moan and sob softly. Youngjae threaded both his hands into Daehyun's hair and kissed him more harshly, earning groans from the brown haired boy. Daehyun suddenly shoved Youngjae to the ground and immediately bent over him, his dark eyes raking over Youngjae's body slowly, taking in every detail. Youngjae blushed and squirmed, and when Daehyun finally bent down to the sensitive part of the blonde's neck, Youngjae widened his eyes and gasped as he pushed his body into the contact, grinding their hips together and making Daehyun groan. 

", Youngjae," he swore, and Youngjae shuddered as he wrapped his legs around the other boy's waist, bringing him down closer to him. He rolled his lips, earning another low growl. Damn, that was y.

"Daehyun," Youngjae mewled, tracing his finger slowly around the contours of Daehyun's abs. Daehyun glared at Youngjae, lust filling his dark eyes. 

"You're making it really hard to hold back," he groaned. Youngjae shuddered and giggled, rolling his hips again. Daehyun let out a guttural growl and ground back harder, making the blonde gasp and cry out before pressing himself back against Daehyun. Suddenly, Daehyun slid his hands up Youngjae's shirt, and brushed his hands across Youngjae's chest-

Ping. Pong. Ping. Pong.

Youngjae, with a start, realized it was his ringtone. Blushing, he untangled himself from Daehyun, who whined softly as he watched Youngjae hungrily as the blonde crawled on all fours over to where his phone was on all fours. He fumbled with the phone, his heart beating wildly.

"H-Hello?"

Himchan's voice sounded through the earpiece of his cell. "Yoo Youngjae! You said you'd be back twenty minutes ago! You need to get ready for the dance, remember?" Himchan sounded annoyed.

"Huh?" Youngjae said, confused, but then he suddenly remembered. THE DANCE IS TONIGHT. I FORGOT. Crap.

Himchan kept on talking. "I've been waiting for you! Hurry up and come home, idiot! You-" Youngjae had stopped listening. While Himchan was talking, Daehyun had come up behind him, grabbed Youngjae's hips, and had begun rolling against them, bending over and whispering in Youngjae's ear to hurry up. Youngjae squeaked, immediately flushing red.

"...-Jae! Yoo Youngjae! YOO YOUNGJAE! YA!" Himchan yelled. "What are you doing?"

Youngjae tried answering properly, but his answer came out in short gasps, whimpers, and moans as Daehyun rolled his hips against his backside again.

"I-I'm- wait! Jung! I-"

Himchan's end of the phone went deadly silent. 

"You've only gone on one date," Himchan said quietly. "YOU'VE ONLY GONE ON ONE DATE. YOO YOUNGJAE, IF YOU'RE SLEEPING WITH SOMEONE YOU'VE ONLY GONE ON ONE DATE WITH THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH YOU." 

Youngjae gulped and bit his lip as Daehyun tightened his grip on his waist, suppressing a moan. 

"You're only allowed to sleep with Jung Daehyun after the dance," Himchan said. Youngjae heard him snickering on the other end of the phone. "I'll make you look so hot that Daehyun won't be able to resist you. So, COME BACK NOW." Himchan said the last bit forcefully and then hung up the phone. 

"Yoo?" Daehyun asked. Youngjae, blushing furiously, suddenly sat up and pulled Daehyun into a hug, snuggling into his warm chest. Daehyun laughed, his voice low and throaty.

"What's up?"

Youngjae looked up at him, shyly noticing that Daehyun's brown hair was now unruly because Youngjae had been pulling at it earlier, and that both of their clothing was wrinkled.

"Dance," he mumbled, his face scarlet. Daehyun looked confused, and then immediately his eyes widened, finally remembering. 

"The Dance."

Youngjae giggled. "We actually forgot about it, Jung." Daehyun pouted, pulling Youngjae's chin up slightly.

"Because a certain super cute someone enticed me into grinding on-" Youngjae squeaked and immediately clapped his hand over Daehyun's mouth, embarrassed. Daehyun smirked and kissed the inside of Youngjae's hand, making the other blush and snatch his hand away just as quickly. 

"I have to go," Youngjae mumbled, forcing himself to undo Daehyun's fingers from behind his back, one by one. Daehyun let go, but immediatly grabbed Youngjae's hand and pulled him towards himself. He placed a quick kiss on Youngjae's soft lips, making the blonde whimper and shudder. 

"You should go, Yoo. I'll see you in a few hours," Daehyun whispered. Youngjae swallowed, quietly whimpered a 'see you', and stepped out. 

------

[Five Minutes Later]

When Youngjae walked into his dorm, Himchan was waiting for him, his hands on his hips, smirking. Youngjae blushed and nervously sipped at the water bottle he found in the kitchen.

"We're going to get you laid tonight, Yoo Youngjae," Himchan suddenly declared.

Youngjae choked and spat out all the water.

Himchan took out a pair of handcuffs and rope, smirking. Youngjae, coughing, backed up very slowly.

"Channie? Are those handcuffs?" Youngjae was scared. "Why do you have rope?"

Himchan cackled. "Oh, Jae, after you got away from me after your first date when I wasn't done with your hair, I took some extra precautions."

Himchan took a step forward. Youngjae backed up, and once he hit a wall, he had nowhere to run. Himchan pounced on his best friend, making Youngjae scream.

"KIM HIMCHAN!! Get those away from me!"

Himchan cackled and tied Youngjae up to a chair.

"You're going to sit here and let me get you ready."

Youngjae struggled and kicked, but it was no use. Kim Himchan was already getting his makeup supplies out.

-----------

The dance is the next chapter! (´∀`)♡ Lots of drama ahead! ANGSTYYYY~ keke  ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ 

THIS WAS EMBARRASSING TO WRITE. (●°u°●)​ 」 oh god. As most of you know. this is my first fic. (●°u°●)​ " I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN ANYTHING BEFORE AAHHHHH ໒(⊙///ᴗ///⊙)७. I figured I'd try some /light/ action, so I 'studied' up on (this was so embarrassing, haha! I kept on looking over my shoulder in case if anyone was reading over it)  ໒(⊙///ᴗ///⊙)७ I am now literally as red as Youngjae thinking about Daehyun, I kid you not. ໒(⊙///ᴗ///⊙)७✎▤ Good heavens. ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ I hope it turned out okay, (●°u°●)b please tell me if there's something wrong with it. I'm worried that it's not..."unf" enough. kekekeke. 

 ♥⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° I haven't edited this chapter yet, so pleasu excusu anyu errorsu. (´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡

I think I will either write an M-Rated chapter only, or an M-Rated chapter and a PG13 one, so people who aren't into won't have to feel uncomfortable.  ໒(⊙///ᴗ///⊙)७ keke. 

Guys. (´∀`)♡ Stop with the cute comments! (っ- ‸ - ς)♥ you guys make me laugh and smile. You're the best! (´∀`)♡ Uh, DAEBAK, yeah? ⊙///ᴗ///⊙♥

(´∀`)♡ As usual, comments and critiques are welcomed! ✌(◕‿-)✌♥✌(◕‿-)✌

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ Thanks for reading! I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ 

The song Daehyun sings to Youngjae is You've Fallen for Me by CNBLUE. ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪ It was used in the drama Heartstrings, where CNBLUE's Jung Yonghwa starred with Park Shin Hye in 2011. The song is very cute! You should give it a listen if you're interested. ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ Lyrics are here.