Yoo Made Me Fall

Yoo and I

Youngjae's POV

Himchan silently slipped in and saw the small ball underneath the blankets, shivering and sniffling. Youngjae blindly reached out from underneath this covers and patted around for his tissues, his eyes swollen. He felt Himchan carefully sit down on the side of his bed.

"Jae, are you going to tell me what happened a few days ago?" 

Youngjae knew the way he was acting was ridiculous. New Year's Day had already passed, and it had been several days since he'd went to school, unable to get himself out of bed without breaking down. Daehyun's words flashed through his mind, sharp as a knife.

"Youngjae? I hate him."

The blonde choked back a sob, tears rolling down his swollen eyes and cheeks quietly, his heart and head hurting like crazy. I didn't even know I was this much in love with Daehyun.

Himchan couldn't take it anymore. 

"Yoo Youngjae. You've been ignoring everyone, even Jung Daehyun! What happened?!" Himchan hissed, annoyed and hurt that his friend was shutting him out from his pain. As if on cue, Youngjae's cell phone rang for the upteenth time, the contact name flashing 'My Dae♥'. Himchan quickly picked the phone up before Youngjae could cry any harder. 

"Jung Daehyun, if you call one more time, I will personally grace you with my awesome presence and rip your sorry balls off," he spat vehemently, and hung up immediately before the person on the other end could even respond.

Youngjae cleared his throat quietly and told Himchan what he found out that night in a soft, broken voice. The two friends sat in silence, with only Youngjae's occasional muffled sniffles filling the silence. Himchan bent down and peeked under Youngjae's covers and saw a fat tear roll down his friend's cheek. He sighed and affectionately brushed the tear off.

"He....he hates me," Youngjae cried.

"You're coming to school with me."

Youngjae frantically shook his head, blinking his swollen eyes.

"Jae, you need to look at the bastard and ask him if it's really true." Youngjae squinted at Himchan through his puffy eyes, and realized that his best friend's eyes were black with anger. "If it really is true, he's going to find his balls in a blender, being mushed up slowly and painfully." 

Youngjae laughed quietly, and Himchan smiled. "C'mon, baby, let's get up. We've got to get you ready for school."

---------

[At School, Later that Morning]

The minute Youngjae walked into the classroom, Jieun, Jongup, and Junhong all ran up to him. Jieun's eyes were glistening with relief.

"Youngjae! You didn't reply to any of my texts and calls! Are you okay?" Her big brown eyes were flashing, worried. 

Junhong nodded. "Hyung, you looked like you've been hit by a truck." Jongup smacked the back of Junhong's head, making the pink haired boy grumble 'it's true'. Youngjae smiled, and was glad that Himchan insisted on being late for school because he wanted to get the swelling in Youngjae's eyes to calm down. Then, the one person Youngjae didn't want to see hurried up behind Jieun, his brown eyes wide, a worried look spread across his handsome face. Oh no. Daehyun.

"Yoo! Are you alright? You never even came back after the dance? WasHimchanokay?Didyougethomealright?Whathaveyoubeendoing?Whyhaven'tyou-" Daehyun babbled on, and Youngjae felt his heart clench painfully. 

"Jung," he said sadly. "I can't understand you anymore." 

Daehyun's eyes widened, and confusion flashed in his eyes. "Yoo...?"

Youngjae felt like crying. Jongup, quickly catching on, suddenly remembered that he and the blonde both had something to do for Himchan, so he quickly grabbed his friend's hand and pulled him out, Jieun trailing behind. Youngjae looked back, his swollen eyes b with tears. Daehyun's confused and shocked face was blurry. 

---------

After lunch, Youngjae slowly trailed outside for physical education, clutching Jongup's sleeve. He had spent the whole morning and lunch period running around and making excuses to avoid Daehyun. However, Daehyun had always known where to find him. It didn't matter if he was in the farthest girls' bathroom or the vacant parking lot at the front of the school- the Busan boy seemed to always know where he was. Youngjae didn't want to see him, and he was afraid of knowing the real answer to whether or not Daehyun truly hated him. Jongup gently tugged Youngjae's hand off his sleeve.

"Jae-hyung, it's my turn to take attendance for our class today. I'll be right back. Stay here, okay?" He peered at Youngjae, worriedly. Youngjae nodded meekly and Jongup walked away. Sunhwa walked by, shoving him to the ground. Her eyes were red and angry, and her orange hair was in a slightly messy bun, which was different when compared to her normally extremely neat hair. 

"Oh, hello there, Yoo," she hissed. "I didn't even see you. Maybe you should stop crying and watch out for others otherwise they're going to hate you." Youngjae felt like he had been punched in the gut. He bit his lip and held back a sob, looking away and blinking rapidly. Sunhwa made a cooing noise.

"What's this? Is our baby-Yoo crying? Why is he crying?"

Youngjae choked. "Go away, Sunhwa. I'm not in the mood right now-" 

Sunhwa interrupted him. "No one asked you for your opinion, fatty. I was going to finally confess to Daehyun until you popped along and decided you were good enough for everyone. You ." Youngjae fisted his hands, visibly shaking. Sunhwa scoffed. 

"You thinking shaking like a freaking twig will get any pity from me? You think sleeping with and seducing Daehyun will get me to give up?" she spat, poking Youngjae hard in the chest. 

"Sunhwa, we didn't-"

"Oh, I don't care what you did and didn't do, Youngjae. I don't know why you're putting up this 'poor little me, come take care of me' facade, but it's not working. Just because you bat your eyelashes, shed a tear, and forget about my best friend for a few days, Daehyun hasn't even been sleeping because he's been calling you on repeat. Do you think it's fun to lose to a fat and chubby nobody like you?"

Youngjae gaped, tears rolling freely now. Daehyun didn't even sleep? She must be misunderstanding something.

"Sunhwa, Daehyun says he hates m-"

Sunhwa slapped Youngjae hard, causing the blonde to trip back and fall to the ground, clutching his now swollen cheek. Her face was livid.

"Don't pull any excuses, you pathetic excuse of a person. Somewhere up in that ugly head of yours, you're probably thinking that 'Sunhwa's a ', but you're wrong. All you are is a pathetic popular wannabe that thinks if you convince yourself enough that you're crushing on Jung Daehyun, he'll fall for your little act and he'd pull you and your sorry fat  all the way into popularity." She leaned closer and dumped the contents of Youngjae's backpack on the ground. His notebooks were all torn and destroyed. "Stay away from what's mine already." Youngjae bit his lip.

She was about to continue when Jieun came storming over, tears b in her big brown eyes.

"You !" she screamed at her orange haired best friend, and slapped Sunhwa, the sound resounding through the gym field. Every single person in the class had their eyes trained on Jieun's thin, shaking frame as she stood in front of Sunhwa, her closest friend since elementary school. Sunhwa clutched her cheek, her eyes wide.

"J-Jieun...?" Sunhwa was shocked. Jieun's hands were shaking when you carefully picked up Youngjae's battered school supplies, putting them into his backpack as tears spilled softly down her cheeks. 

"O-out of all people, y-you...?" Sunhwa's voice was thick with betrayal. 

Jieun turned, glaring. "Youngjae has done nothing wrong. While you were so busy over how you were planning how to embarrass Youngjae, did you even notice what was going on around you?" When Sunhwa didn't say anything, Jieun quietly continued, crying, her hands gripping Youngjae's notebook. "Did you even listen when I said I got a boyfriend?" Sunhwa gaped, anger and confusion flashing in her eyes. 

"Until you figure out your priorities, Han Sunhwa, I'm not on speaking terms with you," Jieun promised quietly, and she grabbed Youngjae's things and his hand, and quietly led them away, leaving Sunhwa, who was screaming at her to come back, behind them.

--------

[After School]

True to her word, Jieun purposefully ignored Sunhwa. It didn't matter if the orange haired girl yelled at her or begged her, she didn't budge from the promise she made earlier that afternoon. 

Youngjae quietly walked by himself, heading towards his dorm. The swelling in his eyes had gone down, but it was still aparent to himself. 

"Yoo! Wait up!"

Youngjae kept walking faster and slipped on his headphones, pretending that he was listening to music. Daehyun, gasping, sweating, and panting, grabbed Youngjae's arm and pulled him back into a hug. 

"I know you're not listening to any music, Yoo," he said, quietly. Youngjae couldn't look him in the eyes, so instead, he stared down at his feet. An awkward silence filled the air. Daehyun broke the silence.

"Yoo. Why are you angry?" Ah, the dreaded question.

"M'not," Youngjae mumbled and he pushed at Daehyun's warm chest, trying to get away. Daehyun tightened his grip and hugged Youngjae to himself, harder. 

"Oh god, Youngjae, why are you crying? Don't cry," Daehyun groaned, threading his hands softly through Youngjae's soft hair, murmuring at Youngjae, as if he was trying to talk all the tears away. In the light, Youngjae could see Daehyun's dark circles underneath his eyes. 

"I'm not crying," he said stupidly, as a fat tear rolled down his cheek. 

"Idiot," Daehyun chuckled, carefully brushing a thumb across Youngjae's cheek, touching the blonde like he was a porcelain doll. Suddenly, Youngjae remembered those words.

"Youngjae? I hate him."

With a cry, he shoved Daehyun hard, in the chest. Daehyun looked at him, confused, and hurt evidently showing on his face. "Yoo?"

Youngjae's tears were openly flowing now. "You bastard. I-I'm going to tell Himchan if y-you d-don't st....stay...stay away f-from me!" He ran off, ignoring Daehyun's attempts to call him back.

"Yoo!"

------------

[The Next Day at School]

Youngjae peered through his puffy eyes and stared at his desk. Overnight, someone had written 'fatty', 'ugly', and 'die' on his desk. It really was no secret who did it. Jieun silently seethed.

Suddenly Himchan walked in. Youngjae, knowing how his friend was going to react to his desk, quickly tried to sit on it, however Himchan was too fast and gently pushed Youngjae off his dirty desk. As he read the insults, an angry red flush appeared on his pale cheeks, and his eyes were black. Youngjae gulped.

"Jung Daehyun doesn't even know about all this, does he?" he said in an eerily calm voice. "He's insulted you to that extent and he doesn't even know that you're crying every night, does he?" 

Youngjae, knowing that Himchan could see through all his lies, nodded his head meekly.

"Himchan, don't tell him-"

Himchan suddenly kicked the desk, causing everyone in the room to jump.

"That's it," he declared, just as softly, and he calmly walked out of the room. The only thing that gave away his anger was when he closed the classroom door, it shut with a loud 'bang'. Jongup hurriedly ran after Himchan, evidently worried that Himcha would hurt someone. Youngjae just stood there, blinking rapidly.

Sunhwa sat at her desk, eyeing and smirking at Youngjae. She caught his eye and mouthed 'just die already'. Jieun glared at her and mouthed back 'only if you die first'. The orange haired gave them both the finger and turned her head the other way, as if nothing had happened. With the whole classroom watching, Youngjae strode up to Sunhwa, his chest tight with anger, and slapped her. All their classmates were watching with wide eyes.

Sunhwa slowly looked up, hatred burning in her pretty eyes. Youngjae glared back. "I've had enough, ugly."

Sunhwa immediately got up and roughly shoved Youngjae into his own desk. Jieun quickly tried to break Youngjae's fall. bending down to pull him up. 

"Sunhwa-' she began, but Sunhwa didn't listen.

"You dare call me ugly? What does that make you, a witch?" she spat sarcastically. "Oh wait, you're a guy, right? I guess that would just make you a then." She reached down and pulled the blonde up by the hair. Jieun was screaming at Sunhwa to stop. Youngjae's eyes stung from the tears rolling down his cheeks. "You think you could ruin me like this? Huh? Well, fatty, you're wrong-"

Sunhwa was suddenly interrupted by a loud 'bang' of the classroom door sliding open. Daehyun stood in the doorway, his eyes wide. Himchan stood in front of him, gripping his arm. The black haired boy jerked Daehyun in the room.

"What," Himchan spat at Daehyun, pointing at the situation, "exactly do you think of this?"

Daehyun's eyes were wide, taking in Youngjae's desk covered in insults, the blonde's cut lip, and finally, his eyes slid on to Sunhwa, who had her hand fisted in Youngjae's hair, and standing, frozen. There was a silence.

"What exactly is going on here?" Daehyun said, his eyes almost black. Youngjae started sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Don't hate me," he sniffled, his swollen eyes puffing up slightly again. Daehyun, his face absolutely livid, his handsome face darkening. He quickly strode across the room and grabbed a hand.

-------

...........HAHAHAHAHAHA. (ɔ˘з˘)ɔ(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ(ɔ˘з˘)ɔ I love them cliff hangers. I know there isn't a lot of fluff in this one- it's just feels. (ɔ˘з˘)ɔ lots of 'em. ┐('~`;)┌ hehe. ┐('~`;)┌ Who's hand do you think he grabbed? Comment and tell me! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

I'm really busy now, and I have to take an exam tomorrow (●´⌓`●) wish me luck (●´⌓`●) aahhh~

I haven't edited this chapter yet, so please excuse any errors! ―(T_T)→

ILOVEYOURCOMMENTS AHAHA!! Several of you were screaming and several of you were promising that if Daehyun was hurting Yoo-baby, you'd rip his balls off. ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ you guys have NO IDEA how HARD I laughed. NO IDEA!! kekekekekeke!! ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° I haven't gotten around to replying to all your comments yet (I'll do that when I have time, I promise!) but I've read all of them. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) I LOVE YOU GUYS HAHA!! ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° you guys make me laugh so hard! Please continue being the awesome people that you are! (●´⌓`●) " I love of you are demanding a SS! Good news! I had one planned in my storyboard  (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) kekeke~ not going to tell you when, but it will happen! (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) (●´⌓`●) "

(´∀`)♡ As usual, comments and critiques are welcomed! ✌(◕‿-)✌♥✌(◕‿-)✌

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ Thanks for reading! I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾