A Date With Yoo

Yoo and I

Youngjae POV

[The Next Morning at 9:30AM]

Youngjae burst through and escaped through the back door of their dorm. Himchan ran out after him. 

"YA! Yoo Youngjae! I'm not done fixing your hair yet!" he screeched, but Youngjae kept on running.

"I don't need you anymore! You've been fiddling with my hair for a whole hour!" Youngjae shot back, and he rounded the corner. He was quickly walking away from the dorm when his phone rang.

Ping.

Reluctantly, Youngjae pulled out his phone and read the text message.

Text Message From: Channie♥

Fine. I'm not going to follow you. (◣_◢)┌∩┐

But! Yoo Youngjae, make sure this date is the best one. ಠ_ಠ

I want to hear all about it, got that, friend? (۶ૈ ᵒ̌ Дᵒ̌)۶ૈ=͟͟͞͞ ⌨

-Angry, angry Channie♥

Youngjae quickly sent a text back, muttering under his breath.

Text Message to: Channie♥

(◣_◢)t Die.

-Jae

He walked to the front of the coffee shop and checked his phone, fiddling nervously with the strap. Darn, 9:40? I'm twenty minutes early. It'd be a miracle if Daehy-

"Yoo?"

Youngjae turned around and made a surprised noise as his eyes rested on Daehyun's approaching figure.

"Jung?" Youngjae's eyes widened in surprise. "What are you doing here so early?"

Daehyun shrugged, looking at Youngjae sheepishly. "I just got here...earlier than I thought I would." He grinned. "What about you?" 

Youngjae smiled, suddenly shy. "Same here. Actually, no." Daehyun looked confused. "Himchan said I had to look perfect on my first date and-" Suddenly realizing what he was saying, Youngjae made a soft gasping noise and quickly clapped his hand over his mouth. Daehyun laughed, scratching his head. He gently reached and moved the hand that was clapped over Youngjae's mouth. 

"You look great, Jae," he assured him. "Awesome, actually."

Youngjae's stomach flipped three hundred and sixty degrees in his body at the mention of his nickname. Twice. 

Youngjae shyly glanced at Daehyun. He was wearing tight black leather pants accompanied with a belt, and a white dress shirt buttoned casually and fit snugly against his form. The brown haired vocalist had left the top two buttons open and the sleeves were rolled up to his elbow, and his brown hair was slightly styled, giving Daehyun a hot boyish look. AhIt should be illegal for someone to look this y. 

"You don't look too bad yourself, Jung."

Youngjae immediately blushed, not believing he actually said that. Daehyun flushed slightly, and the two of them stood in an awkward silence until Daehyun rubbed his neck. "Should we go?" 

Youngjae nodded shyly. "Where...?" 

Daehyun slid his warm hand into Youngjae's nervous ones. "It's a secret, Yoo. C'mon." 

He pulled Youngjae, and they walked, side-by-side, hands and fingers intertwined. Daehyun babbled on and on about different things, and Youngjae just nodded and giggled along. Whenever Daehyun got too excited, Youngjae would always reach up and shyly pull on Daehyun's sleeve, making a small shushing sound, causing the elder to grin. 

------

[Five Minutes Later]

"Jung. You're kidding, right?"

Daehyun looked at his date sheepishly. "You don't like it? You kept on saying that-"

Youngjae shook his head, giggling. "I love it!" He excitedly pulled Daehyun's hand and dragged him forward. "I love amusement parks!" His eyes shined with excitement, and Daehyun, relieved, poked Youngjae's cheek affectionately. 

"You're really cute when you're excited." 

Youngjae giggled, swatting Daehyun's hand away. "You're so cheesy! Cheese-hyun!" 

Daehyun pouted. "What? I've been demoted from Jung to Cheese-hyun? Yoo, that's not fair!" he whined. 

Youngjae laughed and ignored Daehyun's question. He rolled his eyes in mock annoyance. "Whatever, Cheese-hyun." 

Daehyun whined, complaining on how horrible Youngjae was to him all the time. Laughing, Youngjae pulled Daehyun to the nearest ride. A woman was on the podium while speaking into a loud-speaker while the two vocalists got in line. 

"Calling all couples!" the person on the loudspeaker said. "We have a challenge for you all! The couple with the most compatibility can prove themselves by playing this game! The rules are while on the Viking Boat ride, you must sit on opposite sides. You then must play charades with your date! The couple that gets the most right will win a dinner for two today at Keke's Restaurant!" 

Youngjae turned to Daehyun, about to scoff at the idea. Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows, grinning suggestively. 

"No." Youngjae said, horrified. 

"Yes." Daehyun grinned. 

"No!" Youngjae complained. 

"Why not?" Daehyun whined. 

"Just no." I'm not giving in this time.

Daehyun gave him the biggest puppy eyes, his full lips pouting. "Youngjae~" he whined. God, this guy is too cute. Illegally so. 

"...fine!" 

Daehyun immediately grinned and kissed Youngjae lightly on the cheek. Youngjae, immediately forgetting his annoyance, blushed and giggled, swatting playfully at Daehyun's arm. 

The girl on the loudspeaker spotted them. "The cute couple over there! The brown haired one and the blonde one! C'mon down! Would you like to try out the challenge?" Daehyun slid his hand into Youngjae's and led him up on the stage. Daehyun gave the girl and thumbs up and flashed her a smile. The girl on the loudspeaker blushed and nodded. Youngjae gripped Daehyun's hand tighter, a little jealous. 

------

[On the Viking Ship]

Youngjae couldn't believe he was doing this. As the ride lurched and swung back and forth, he was reminded on how much he was actually doing for Daehyun. The said boy was busy flapping his arms like a dork at Youngjae. 

Youngjae giggled, and held on to the railing tightly. "Seagull!" he called out. The girl on the loudspeaker shouted "Right! Next card!", and the boat lurched forward again.  A card was shown to Youngjae.  It said "Santa Claus". 

Youngjae immediately shouted "HO HO HO!", and he made motions on his belly that signified he was fat. Daehyun grinned and shouted 'the cutest Santa Claus in the world!", making Youngjae blush and giggle. The ride lurched the other way again.

"Right again!" the girl in the long speaker said. Another card was shown to Daehyun, and the Busan boy immediately started to sing. 

"Love is MOVE! MOVE! Love is M-" 

"SECRET." Youngjae shouted back, laughing. The next card was shown.

"This card's the last one!", the girl on the loudspeaker called  Youngjae saw the card. It said 'love'. 

Love? Youngjae immediately looked at Daehyun, who was waiting for him to act. He noticed that the brown haired boy's eyes were sparkling with excitement, and that even though his clothing was wrinkled, he looked extremely cute. My date. 

Youngjae shyly gazed at Daehyun, widening his eyes reproachfully. He didn't know how to act for love. The blonde met Daehyun's gaze, and he suddenly felt shy, lowering his eyes and blushing as he did so. 

"Love," Daehyun said. Startled, Youngjae looked up. He hadn't acted anything out yet. His eyes met Daehyun's, and he realized that Daehyun was heatedly staring at him. Youngjae blushed. 

The ride slowed to a halt, and Daehyun quickly got up and helped Youngjae down from the ride. Because the ride had been swaying so much, Youngjae was unsteady on his feet so he swayed a little, losing his balance, and fell against Daehyun's warm chest. Daehyun laughed softly and Youngjae gasped, quickly righting himself. 

"Sorry," he quietly mumbled, embarrassed. Daehyun chuckled.

"Anytime." 

Youngjae bit his lip to keep himself from whimpering. The girl from the loudspeaker quickly pulled them onstage.

"Since you guys completed the entire challenge, you have a compatibility of one hundred percent! Congratulations! Just present these waivers to the cashier at Keke's and they'll waive the fee entirely! Let's see the winning couple kiss!" 

Youngjae widened his eyes as the audience looked and them expectantly and shook his head frantically. Oh god, I can't make Daehyun do this. There are too many people and- Oh god, so many people-

Daehyun laughed and looped his arm around Youngjae's waist, pulling him against his chest. Youngjae squeaked and Daehyun placed a light kiss on Youngjae's cheek, making the blonde blush. The audience collectively awed at them and applauded. Blushing furiously, Youngjae pulled Daehyun from the stage and quickly made his way to the next ride. 

"I hate you, Cheese-hyun," he mumbled.

Daehyun pouted. "I bet you don't." 

Youngjae huffed. "How do you know?" 

Daehyun tilted Youngjae's chin up, and unwillingly, Youngjae looked into Daehyun's brown ones.

"Why are you blushing then?" Daehyun smirked. Youngjae flushed an even darker red, mumbling "whatever", and Daehyun nuzzled Youngjae's face, their noses brushing together for an eskimo kiss. "Don't be mad at me Yoo. I'd hate that." 

Unable to meet Daehyun's eyes anymore, turned around, blushing furiously. "Let's just get on the next ride," he huffed. Daehyun wrapped an arm around Youngjae's waist and laughed quietly. 

"Sure, Yoo. Whatever my princess says."

"Shut up, Cheese-hyun!" Youngjae pouted, but shyly let Daehyun pull him close to his side. 

-------

After a few more rides, Daehyun suddenly pulled Youngjae out of the amusement park, and led him to a movie theater. Youngjae read through the movie options, all the while peaking at Daehyun. Sometimes, Daehyun caught him staring, smirking as Youngjae blushed furiously and lowered his head again. 

"I want this one." Youngjae pointed to the horror movie that Himchan and he wanted to see very badly. Daehyun read the option and immediately looked a little queasy. 

"Horror?", he asked, looking a little squeamish. Youngjae giggled and poked Daehyun's nose. 

"What? Is out Jung scared of a little fake blood?" he teased.

Daehyun scoffed, trying to look tough, but he looked nervous. Youngjae thought this was extremely cute, and he was curious about what a scared Jung Daehyun would look like. He pouted, widening his eyes and puffing up his cheeks. 

"Jung." he whined. 

"Oh god," Daehyun suddenly said.

"What?" Youngjae was confused.

"Don't look at me like that." Daehyun put his hands over his eyes. 

"Why?" Youngjae felt hurt that Daehyun didn't want to see him pouting. Am I that bad?

"Ugh..."

"Why?" Youngjae repeated.

Daehyun looked at him, his eyes pained. "You're really my only weakness."

"What?"

"I'm weak against that look of yours."

Youngjae blushed, his eyes widening. 

"You're doing it again!" Daehyun accused, groaning. 

"I'm not doing anything!" Youngjae complained, his heart beating hard. Someone needs to put a warning sign on how cute this guy can get. 

Daehyun growled. Youngjae shivered. That was y.

"Fine! I'll watch the horror movie. I'll watch it!" 

Youngjae giggled. "Thanks, Daehyunnie." He stood on his tiptoes and brushed his lips lightly against Daehyun's cheek. Daehyun growled again, and s his arm around Youngjae's waist again, so that the blonde was clutching the front of his shirt. "You owe me, Youngjae."

Youngjae swallowed hard, forgetting how to breathe. "Kay," he whimpered. Daehyun let him go and walked to the to the ticket stand. The woman at the ticket stand suddenly stood up straight as soon as she spotted Daehyun approaching. 

"Hey~", she said breathily. 

"Hey," Daehyun replied, paying no attention. "Two tickets for the The Quiet Ones, if you will."

The ticket lady kept on accidentally brushing her hand against Daehyun as she completed the transaction, all the while batting her eyelashes as she did so. Youngjae scoffed. Could she get any more obvious?

After awhile, Youngjae couldn't take it anymore. He angrily got up and slid his hand into Daehyun's, making the brown haired boy look at him in surprise and glance at him questioningly. 

"Daehyunnie. What's taking so long?" Youngjae asked, and he leaned against Daehyun's arm. Daehyun immediately looked amused. 

"We're almost done here, Yoo." Daehyun watched Youngjae with lidded eyes. The lady cleared , taking the hint, and handed them the tickets. "Enjoy the show," she said dully. Daehyun smiled at her before turning away, leading Youngjae to the correct movie theater. 

"What was that all about?" Daehyun smirked, slyly cornering Youngjae before they stepped into the theater. Youngjae blushed and refused to meet Daehyun's eyes. 

"Nothing. I-I was just wondering what was t-taking y-" 

Daehyun interrupted Youngjae. "Don't make me eat you up on the spot," he said huskily. 

"Wh-what?" Youngjae's knees were going to give out. Daehyun whispered into Youngjae's ear, making the blonde shudder. 

"A jealous Yoo isn't so bad." Youngjae flushed and was about to retort when Daehyun, smirking, pulled him inside the theater. 

-----

[After The Movie]

Youngjae couldn't remember the last time he laughed so hard. Tears were streaming down his eyes, and he was sniffling. His sides were hurting, and he was out of breath. He stumbled left and right on the sidewalk, with Daehyun trailing behind him.

"Stop laughing!" Daehyun said indignantly. This only made Youngjae laugh harder. 

During the entire movie, Daehyun couldn't keep his hands off Youngjae. No, he literally couldn't keep his hands off. Whenever there was a suspenseful moment, or when the ghost appeared all of a sudden, Daehyun clutched Youngjae's arm like it was his lifeline, whimpering. Youngjae was going insane because a sniffling, shaking Daehyun was the cutest thing. 

"We....we need to do that again." Youngjae gasped.

"You're not being nice!" Daehyun whined, pulling Youngjae to a stop. "Yoo~ stop!" 

Youngjae couldn't stop. "Who would have thought TS Academy's most popular guy was scared of horror movies!" He was still hysterically laughing when Daehyun suddenly shook his finger. "Our Yoo is going to he punished if he doesn't stop laughing." 

Youngjae didn't hear him, and Daehyun immediately tickled Youngjae's sides, making the blonde gasp and writhe. 

"Jung!" he gasped, trying to get away. Daehyun cackled. 

"What did I say about my name?" 

"Jung! Sto...AHAHAHAHAHA!" Youngjae was tearing up now. 

"What was that?" 

"Daehyunnie! Please! Mercy!" 

"No mercy," Daehyun grinned, but he let go. Youngjae leaned against him, gasping for air. The people on the streets were watching them, laughing. Some girls that were passing by awed and cooed at them. "You guys are so cute!" 

Daehyun grinned. "Nah. I'm the ugly one. Yoo's the cutest." 

Youngjae blushed, still out of breath. He rolled his eyes. "Whatever, Cheese-hyun." 

Daehyun pouted. "Why don't you call me by my name?" Youngjae ignored him and pulled his date into Keke's Restaurant. 

-----

[At the Restaurant]

"Jung, you can slow down," Youngjae giggled. Daehyun looked up, his mouth full of cheesecake. 

"Mphhphpffffh!" 

"What?" Youngjae laughed. Daehyun swallowed. 

"It's really good food," he mumbled.

Youngjae laughed again. "I can tell because you keep on inhaling it."

Daehyun grinned. He had cheesecake in his teeth. Youngjae squealed.

"Ew!"

Daehyun laughed. They ate in silence until Daehyun looked up. "Why don't you eat more?" he suddenly asked.

Youngjae smiled, but the words 'fatty' and 'chubby' that Sunhwa had so easily spat at him earlier came into his mind. "No thanks, I'm trying to lose weight." 

Daehyun looked up. "Is it because of what Sunhwa said?" 

Youngjae blinked. He didn't think that Daehyun would remember what she said. He smiled sadly, but he knew he wasn't convincing Daehyun. 

"No, I just gain weight too easily. I'll be fine," he assured the other boy. Daehyun frowned. 

"I like you just the way you are, Yoo. You're perfect," he said, his cheesecake forgotten. Youngjae blushed.

"You're just saying that."

"Yoo." Daehyun said. 

"It's fine, Jung. I know I'm chubby. It's okay." 

"Yoo."

"Look. Jung, I said it's fine-"

"Yoo Youngjae. Look at me and tell me I'm lying." Daehyun sounded serious. Startled because Daehyun never called him by his full name, Youngjae slowly raised his eyes to meet his. "If anyone tells you that you're ugly, they have a serious eye problem, and the only person that they'll ever be loved by is their mother." 

"But my cheeks-"

"Your cheeks are the cutest," Daehyun declared. Youngjae blushed. "But-" 

Daehyun suddenly pulled a strawberry from his cheesecake, leaned over the table, and slid the fruit into Youngjae's mouth. Youngjae Daehyun's finger for the frosting unconsciously. Daehyun's eyes were stormy and unreadable. 

"No buts," Daehyun said quietly. Youngjae nodded, his wide eyes never leaving Daehyun's face. 

-------

[A Little Later, Walking Back to Youngjae & Himchan's Dorm]

Youngjae and Daehyun walked back, talking about their day. Daehyun was complaining to Youngjae about Yongguk bugging him nonstop about their date, and Youngjae was laughing. All of a sudden, it started pouring. 

"Oh my gosh!" Youngjae yelped, and Daehyun grabbed the blonde's hand, ran, and pulled him to a small overhang of a building. By the time they both got there, they were absolutely soaked and giggling.

"Look at you! I can practically see through your shirt!" Youngjae said, laughing.

Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows, a smirk spreading across his handsome face. "Like what you see, Yoo?" Oh God yes.

"ert!" Youngjae giggled, trying to brush his wet bangs out of his eyes. Daehyun laughed. 

"Here, hold still. Let me help you." Daehyun reached over, his warm, rough fingers brushing away the remnants of Youngjae's wet bangs, slightly touching the blonde's forehead as he did so. Youngjae felt himself giggle uncontrollably. God, someone put a leash on me

Youngjae suddenly noticed that Daehyun's wet white shirt only revealed what was underneath; his toned arms and torso were both obvious through the fabric. The now see-through clothing did nothing to hide the fact that Jung Daehyun was a hot mess. Even with his brown hair plastered to his head due to the rain, Daehyun looked really good. The fact that he was also cutely chuckling at Youngjae didn't help the situation either. Youngjae swallowed hard, suddenly very self-consious. 

"Yoo? Is there something wrong?" Daehyun asked, gazing into Youngjae's eyes. Youngjae blushed. 

"You're thinking too much, Jung," Youngjae laughed, and made the mistake of looking up to meet Daehyun's clouded gaze. "Uh..."

His mind immediately stopped working. All he wanted to do was gaze into those brown eyes. 

"Yoo." Daehyun said. Youngjae didn't reply. 

"Yoo?" 

Youngjae hummed a response. "Hm?"

Daehyun leaned closer. "Would you hate me if I said I wanted to kiss you right now?" 

Youngjae couldn't breathe. He only whimpered. Daehyun laughed and lightly brushed a water droplet off Youngjae's cheek.

"Is that a yes?" 

Youngjae was shivering uncontrollably now. Daehyun leaned closer, and Youngjae felt himself get pushed up against the cold wall of the building. 

"If you don't say anything, Yoo, I'm going to assume that's a yes." Daehyun had his hands on Youngjae's waist again, but this time Youngjae was pressed against Daehyun's chest and the wall. The rain was really loud. 

Youngjae whimpered. Daehyun laughed softly and moved closer. Oh God. 

Daehyun pressed his warm lips to Youngjae's, making the blonde moan softly and clench his hands in the front of Daehyun's chest. He could feel the older boy's heart beat through his cold fingers. Daehyun gripped Youngjae's waist tighter, pressing him even harder to himself. The blonde whimpered and threaded his hands through Daehyun's wet hair, making the other boy growl. He pulled away slowly, and pressed his forehead against Youngjae's, both panting and laughing softly. 

"That's enough for today, I think. Any more and I won't be able to let you leave." Daehyun's voice was sultry.  

"Daehyun?" Youngjae asked, unable to breathe properly.

"Youngjae." Daehyun breathed.

-------

Himchan's POV

[At Youngjae & Himchan's Dorm]

Himchan perked up from the kitchenette as soon as he heard his best friend close the door. 

"Jae! How was it? What did you do? Did you eat? How did it go?" Himchan excitedly bombarded Youngjae with questions. Youngjae looked at him. He looked around blankly, like he didn't know where he was. He was soaked, and his blonde hair was plastered to his face. Himchan was immediately worried.

"Youngjae...?"

Youngjae blinked. His eyes suddenly widened, and his hands flew towards his lips. He squeaked, and his legs gave out from underneath him. He slowly slid down the wall. Himchan, immediately relieved, squealed. 

"He kissed you?!" 

Youngjae was started to blush furiously, his hands still on his mouth. Himchan hugged Youngjae, laughing, pulled him up, and ushered him into his room, telling his friend to get dressed for bed and go to sleep. Youngjae let his raven haired friend push him and close the door. As soon as Himchan went back to the kitchen, he sipped his tea thoughtfully. He found himself grinning, his smile going from ear to ear. He loves him. 

He quickly pulled out his phone and texted his boyfriend.

Text Message to: Jonguppie

Yup, he loves him. (⊙ω⊙)b♥

-Channie♥

------------------

That's the date! Hehe. (⊙ω⊙)" I hope I really made this fluff work. This chapter was really long, too. (╯°□°)╯Daehyun and Youngjae's first date! Waaii~ (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) There's drama coming up! Beware!! Did anyone catch my "No Mercy" reference during it? No? Okay... (haha).

Readers! I'm going back to school tomorrow ;A; That's right, school is starting and my vacation is over. I'll try to update every day, but the chapters may not be as long as before. ಠ_ಠ" 

Thanks for your comments guys. ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ♥ I always grin like an idiot when I read them. 

As usual, comments and critiques are appreciated! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ♥

Thanks for reading! I love you! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The compatibility game is actually a game that BAP played during their Tadah! show. It's really cute. If you haven't seen it, it's really cute. 

"Love is Move" is actually Secret's song! It's upbeat and sort of cutesy. 

The Quiet Ones is actually a movie in theatres right now! It's a horror movie. I've heard it's pretty scary. Some of my friends have already been to watch it.