Will Yoo Dance With Me

Yoo and I

(◕〝◕)Readers! (◕〝◕) There is slight in this chapter. For those who don't want to read , let's do this! I'm going to put a little icon that is a boombox. Like this: |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|~. When you see this icon ( |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ), it's the part! I do advise you to keep on reading (skip the part, you know they're making out) because at the end, there's a major plot development! ┐( ̄ー ̄)┌♪

(◕〝◕)Remember! If you're uncomfortable with , watch out for the boom box ( |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| )!! They will warn you when the starts and ends!

---------

Youngjae's POV

[Himchan's Bedroom]

Youngjae glared at his raven haired best friend, who was currenly humming and putting something on Youngjae's face. The blonde had stopped caring long ago, since Himchan had already gone through several products and had gently put them on his best friend's face. He shifted against the rope which was tying him to a chair, making him sit through the entire agonzing process of Himchan getting himself and Youngjae ready. Himchan hummed one last final note and pulled back, observing his handiwork, smiling brightly.

"I," Himchan declared, "have really outdone myself this time." He smiled proudly. "My creation is complete."

"Fine," Youngjae glared. "Now untie me!" 

Himchan untied the rope, but left the handcuffs on Youngjae's hands remain in their place, and didn't make a move to take them off. Youngjae waited, confused, and Himchan put his hands on his hips. "If I take those off, you'll mess up my artwork, Yoo Youngjae. We're leaving those on!"

Youngjae scowled and tried to run into his room, but Himchan grabbed the blonde's arm and marched him into the car. "Oh, no you don't," Himchan glared. Youngjae whined and complained, but Himchan wouldn't let his best friend out of them until they pulled into the parking lot of the school's ballroom.

As Himchan and Youngjae got out of their car, they noticed there were already many classmates making their inside the great hall. The great hall itself was a giant off-white Greek styled building with huge elegant windows. Inside, there were clearly chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, casting a sparkly  yet not too bright romantic lighting in and outside of the ballroom doors. The steps leading up to the entrance, which was a wide mahogany doorway that two people could easily slip past, was covered in a fine red carpet. There was already chatter wafting through the cold winter air as their classmates got acquainted with each other and gossiped about who looked good in formalwear and who did not. While Youngjae was distracted by the sheer beauty of the hall, Himchan quietly unlocked the handcuffs and dragged his best friend inside. Youngjae suddenly felt very nervous, and then distractedly caught his reflection off a suit of armor that was hanging from the wall. He gasped.

When Himchan said that he had really outdone himself this time, Youngjae had simply dismissed it as Himchan's usual egoistic behavior. However, as he was staring, he noticed that he was wearing a black button up accompanied with a white tie and a black blazer that made Youngjae seem slimmer than usual, hugging his waist and making him seem taller. He was also wearing slightly patterned pants that fit snugly around his legs. Himchan had put eyeliner on his eyes and smudged it under his eyes a little a little, giving Youngjae's brown eyes a y look. He stared, his eyes wide, and Himchan easily slung his arm around the stunned blonde's shoulders. 

"I told you I'm a genius," Himchan smirked, bumping his head lightly on Youngjae's, putting their faces together and staring at their reflection.

"I love you," Youngjae suddenly said, and he really meant it. Even though there were so many times where he had wanted to push Himchan's face into a blender, there were so many more moments where Himchan had always stuck by him and been there for him. Himchan laughed.

"Ew, Jae, I know I did an awesome job, but let's not get too overboard with the cheesiness," he laughed, hugging his blonde friend tightly. Youngjae laughed and hugged Himchan back. He spotted Jongup from across the room and pushed Himchan towards the brown haired dancer, snickering as Himchan turned slightly pink when he noticed Jongup staring.

"Go! Go!" Youngjae laughed. "Geniuschan, fighting!" 

Himchan looked back worriedly. "Wait, you haven't found that Jung yet! Are you sure you're going to be okay alone-"

Youngjae smiled. "I'll be fine!" he said, rolling his eyes. Himchan wasn't convinced.

"Call me if you need anything-"

"Yeah, yeah," Youngjae was pushing Himchan towards his boyfriend, laughing. Himchan made an indignant noise.

"No really, call me-"

Youngjae shoved Himchan hard, making the raven haired boy trip forwards and fall into Jongup's waiting arms. The blonde quickly then slipped away, smiling as Himchan and Jongup awkwardly stook by each other, blushing and uttering chopped up sentences due to their nervousness. He then looked across the room, feeling self-concious because there were people that were openly staring at him. Do I look weird? Where's Daehyun? He said he would be here early.

"Youngjae?" Jieun's soft voice sounded behind him, and he turned around to face his friend. Jieun was wearing a two layered long white dress that made her look like an angel. The first layer was a solid white color that clung to her figure, showing off her curves and her legs, and the second layer was a see through and entricately patterned white cover. She smiled.

"You look nice today," she kindly told him. "I noticed you looking around nervously. They're all looking at you because you look nice."

Youngjae grinned at her. "You look nice too. Are you trying for someone?" Jieun immediately blushed and avoided the question.

"I'll tell you later," she shyly said. "But first, I wanted to tell you that Daehyun was going to-"

Just then, Jieun was cut off by a high pitched squeal, making the two friends turn their heads at the noise. At the entrance, he could see a crowd of people already forming, all staring at the same three people that had entered into the building at the same time. Yongguk immediately ducked out of sight, so Youngjae couldn't see what he was wearing, but Sunhwa and Daehyun complimented each other in every way possible. While Sunhwa had her orange hair piled on top of her head was dressed in a light pink dress that bared her pale shoulders, making her look dainty and beautiful, Daehyun was dressed in a white button up shirt accompanied with a black blazer and a black tie. He was also wearing tight black pants that only accented his masculinity, with a black leather belt casually looped across his lean waist. His brown hair was touseled and slightly styled, his eyes were slightly lined with eyeliner, and a casual smile played on his lips, making him more y and handsome than usual. Youngjae felt himself swallow hard, his mouth suddenly dry.

Jieun glanced over, saw her friends, and waved cheerfully. "Daehyun! Sunhwa! Over here!" she called, her light voice easily heard through the low tones of talking in the room. Sunhwa didn't seem to notice, but Daehyun glanced over, his eyes immediately seeing Jieun and slowly sliding over to Youngjae. Youngjae, however, was frozen to the spot, his eyes widening as if he was a deer caught in headlights, as Daehyun slowly stepped closer and closer to where Jieun and Youngjae were standing. 

"Hey," he said, grinning. "You both look great." Who allowed Jung Daehyun to get so y?

Jieun uttered a 'hey' and quickly cast a sidelong glance at Youngjae. When she saw that her friend was frozen, she nudged him with her elbow slightly.

"Hey," Youngjae tried to say casually, but his voice cracked. He immediately blushed, embarrassed, and his heart was beating like crazy. Jieun laughed. Sunhwa suddenly walked over and easily linked her arms with Daehyun's. Youngjae glanced down at the ground. Daehyun cleared his throat and uncomfortably shifted his arm away, causing Sunhwa to glare at him.

"You said you'd dance with me," she accused, ignoring Youngjae alltogether again. 

"Once. I'll dance with you once," Daehyun corrected her stiffly. Are they fighting?

"Jung Daehyun! Why are you being so difficult?" At this, Jieun quickly cleared and dragged Sunhwa away, whispering to Youngjae to 'have a good time'. Youngjae nodded, and shyly glanced at Daehyun. When their eyes met, Youngjae quickly averted his eyes, his cheeks burning. 

"Why won't you look at me?" Daehyun suddenly whined, trying to get Youngjae to look at him properly. He tried to follow the direction of Youngjae's eyes, shifting his body so he'd be in Youngjae's line of vision. Youngjae shook his head, blushing furiously, and looked the other way again. 

"It's not fair," Daehyun said, smirking, "if my extremely hot dance partner is trying to look the other way when I put so much effort into dressing appropriately." Youngjae immediately looked up, his eyes wide. Who did he say was hot?

As if the brown haired boy could read Youngjae's mind, he stepped closer. "Earth to Yoo. If you don't reply in the next two seconds, I'm going to molest you."

"You wouldn't dare," Youngjae whimpered, unable to look Daehyun in the eyes. Daehyun smirked, and Youngjae couldn't tell if he was joking or not. 

"Oh, I wouldn't test me, Yoo," Daehyun said in a low voice. He bent down and brushed his lips lightly across the blonde's cheek.

"You're too today, Jung!" Youngjae blurted out, and immediately turned cherry red and clapped his hands over his mouth. His eyes started watering, and he really wanted to just disappear on the spot. Daehyun flushed slightly, laughing.

"Look who's talking," Daehyun teased, and earned an indignant 'hey!' from a bright red Youngjae and playful swat on the shoulder. Very quietly, music started to play from the orchestra pit, and their classmates started wandering towards the dance floor. Daehyun slid his hand easily into Youngjae's and pulled him towards the floor. Youngjae shook his head, his hands gripping Daehyun's warm ones tightly, like he always did when he was nervous.

"No. No, no, no, no, no," Youngjae said, horrified. Daehyun laughed and pouted.

"Why? Can our Yoo-baby not dance?" Daehyun teased playfully. Youngjae looked at him, his eyes round. 

"I...I can dance!" Youngjae tried to say. "Kind of..." he blushed, trying to break free out of Daehyun's grip. "I'm only going to embarrass you."

Daehyun laughed. "Come on, Yoo. You'll be fine." He dragged Youngjae over. The blonde was still dragging his feet until Daehyun suddenly scooped him up and carried him princess-style to the dance floor. Youngjae blushed and squealed, holding on to Daehyun's neck tightly, afraid that he was going to fall. Daehyun laughed.

"Ya! Jung Daehyun! P-put me down, you punk!" Youngjae yelped, and Daehyun looked into his eyes. 

"My cute princess needs to learn how to dance," he replied cheekily, stubbornly pouting until Youngjae couldn't take it anymore and gave in. "I'm putting you down now," Daehyun whispered, and Youngjae, flushed scarlet, looped his arms around the brown haired boy's wide shoulders and slid down, their bodies creating friction until Youngjae's toes lightly touched the ground. 

"I was wrong," Daehyun suddenly said. 

"What?"

"You're not a princess. You're a fairy," he grinned, sliding his hands down so they were resting on Youngjae's thin waist. "A really cute and fairy." Youngjae snorted in disbelief. 

"If I'm a fairy, then Jieun's a pig."

"Jieun is fine, and you're perfect."

"Shut up," Youngjae whispered softly.

"No," Daehyun breathed back. 

They stood glaring at each other, not really angry. Fine, then.

Youngjae pouted, pressing himself close to Daehyun. Daehyun widened his eyes.

"No," he said firmly.

"Jung~" Youngjae whined.

"No!" he said, sounding a little uncertain.

"Daehyunnie~" Youngjae pouted. "If you say I'm right, I'll dance with you."

Daehyun immediately caved. "Yes." Youngjae pulled back, satisfied. Before Youngjae knew what was happening, his back was firmly pressed against Daehyun's chest, and they were both swaying to the music. 

"H-hey!" Youngjae whined, struggling. He immediately stopped when his hips accidentally rolled against Daehyun's. Daehyun nuzzled his face into Youngjae's shoulder, and his hands held on each side of Youngjae's thin hips. Daehyun laughed, blowing into Youngjae's ear and making him shudder. 

"As if I'd ever say you were anything less than perfect." Youngjae could practically hear him smirking. "Just relax."

Youngjae immediately let out a breathy moan and tried to get away. "Jung!" he said, trying to sound mad. He knew he was failing miserably. Daehyun shushed Youngjae quietly, smiling into his neck and he nuzzled it softly. Youngjae, feeling his defenses practically crumble, grumbled, but leaned back against the other boy, their bodies melding perfectly together. 

-----

They had been dancing for nearly an hour. Youngjae was tired, but he was grudgingly enjoying himself because a certain boy always found little ways to keep Youngjae entertained. They were ballroom dancing now- Youngjae had is arms thrown over Daehyun's shoulders, and Daehyun hands were placed low on Youngjae's hips. Daehyun leaned forward again and began whispering in Youngjae's ear.

"Do you see Sooyoung? Look at her dress."

Youngjae turned his head and glanced. Sooyoung didn't realize it, but her heel had ripped the side of her dress, and almost everyone could see her undergarments. Youngjae giggled and glanced up at Daehyun, who was snickering. 

"Look at Hyuna's dress. She's got stains. It looks like she's had an accident."

"Oh my god Jung, we should be telling her about it!" Youngjae teasingly scolded Daehyun quietly, and Daehyun sulked, mumbling about how mean Youngjae was to him. The blonde softly giggled. Daehyun caught the giggle with his mouth with a soft peck on Youngjae's lips, making him blush. 

"ert-hyun," Youngjae mumbled, and Daehyun laughed and kissed his lips lightly again. Youngjae quickly covered his own mouth with his hand. 

"Stop!" he stuttered, and Daehyun just kissed the spot where Youngjae's lips were, underneath his hand. Youngjae giggled and swatted at Daehyun as they swayed to the music.

"It's your fault for being a cutie!" Daehyun whined.

"Weirdo."

"What are you then? If you're not cute, y, and perfect?"

Youngjae turned red at this, a blush lighting up his cheeks. "I'm...I'm Youngjae," he said stupidly.

Daehyun laughed and nuzzled Youngjae's neck. "Okay. Hello, Youngjae."

Youngjae was about to retort when out of the corner of his eye, a waiter nearly ran into him. Daehyun quickly spun Youngjae and pulled him so his back was against Daehyun's chest again. Youngjae squeaked, shocked, and pushed himself closer to Daehyun, startled by the sudden movement. He rolled his hips as he did so, his brushing Daehyun's crotch. He immediately turned scarlet. Daehyun was breathing in his ear, and Youngjae could feel his heartbeat on his back. 

"Youngjae, you really love to test my self control, huh?" Daehyun breathed into Youngjae's ear. Youngjae hiccupped.

"Jung, I-"

"My name, Youngjae," Daehyun growled.

Youngjae couldn't breathe. "D-Daehyunnie," he whimpered.

Daehyun suddenly groaned and dragged Youngjae to one of the coat closets. Once they were inside, Daehyun roughly pushed Youngjae to a wall, making the blonde whimper at the sudden contact. 

"Are you doing this on purpose?"

Youngjae couldn't see Daehyun's face, and he was confused. "D-doing what?" 

Daehyun growled. "You're doing it right now." 

Youngjae shivered, feeling the other boy's breath run down his neck. His mind had stopped working right now Daehyun started touching him. "I don't know-"

"Damn it, Jae, everytime you breathe it's like you're trying to seduce me." Youngjae couldn't even breathe properly, his breath hitching and hiccuping. 

"Dae, I-" 

He was cut off when Daehyun placed his lips firmly against Youngjae's.

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ~

Youngjae pulled Daehyun by the belt loops of his dress pants and closed all distance between their bodies, mewling softly, and shyly flicked his tongue across Daehyun's thick lips. The older boy growled and gripped on to Youngjae's hips, crushing him and grinding him against himself, slowly sliding his tongue into the blonde's needy mouth. Youngjae cried out softly, not wanting to be heard by the people outside, and slid his arms around Daehyun's neck, rolling his hips back. Daehyun slid a leg in between Youngjae's shaking legs, and soon enough, the blonde was rolling his hips against his thigh as well, sobbing slightly as Daehyun ravaged his mouth. I want to be closer.

Daehyun groaned as Youngjae let out a tiny needful gasp from his swollen, abused lips. The closet was getting really hot. The chatter outside seemed extra loud. "Lift your legs," Daehyun whispered huskily, and he trailed butterfly kisses down Youngjae's neck.

Youngjae quickly wrapped his thighs around Daehyun's waist, and the other boy pushed him harder against the wall, abusing one spot of Youngjae's neck in particular that was causing him to pull ruthlessly at Daehyun's hair. The Busan boy's hands slid up underneath Youngjae's dress shirt, as if memorizing the contours of his body. 

"Y-You're gonna leave a mark!" Youngjae panted breathelssly, threading his hands through the other's brown hair when Daehyun bit the sensitive spot of the blonde's neck lightly, making him sob. Daehyun mumbled something like 'good', and soon the light kisses became open-mouthed burns as Daehyun began attacking the older with harsh and biting. At this point, Youngjae was a gasping and panting mess as he tugged on Daehyun's hair incessantly, grinding his hips harder and harder against him. Daehyun growled and rutted back, on Youngjae's collar bone hard.

"Jesus, Daehyun!" Youngjae gasped at a particularly rough bite.

The other boy slid his hands down from Youngjae's back to his , gripping it firmly and squeezing it. Youngjae mewled, then he heard himself shamelessly whimper out "more" before Daehyun crashed their mouths together in a bruising, passionate kiss. He jumped when Daehyun started to knead and caress his , and Youngjae began into the other boy's mouth. It was no secret that both of them were hard, and Youngjae grinded down roughly against Daehyun's hips, relishing the friction in between them. He was quickly met with Daehyun's own erratic ing, and he was soon sobbing and crying out Daehyun's name like it was the only word he had ever learned. 

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ~

Ping. Pong. Ping. Pong.

Suddenly, Youngjae's phone vibrated. He fumbled, moving the hands that were on his backside slightly to reach his phone in his back pocket. He fumbled with the phone, and saw that it was Himchan calling. Daehyun's hands tightened as he pinched Youngjae's backside, earning a breathy giggle from the other. 

"I have to take this," he panted, still out of breath. Daehyun carefully placed Youngjae down, and leaned in. 

"Come back soon," he whispered huskily, and he quickly messed with the strands of Youngjae's soft blonde hair. "Here. Now you don't look like you rolled around in the coat closet."

Youngjae giggled. "I'll be back in a sec," he said, and he stepped out.

------

[Five Minutes Later]

Himchan had just needed to know if everything was alright. When the raven haired boy and his date saw Youngjae, however, they shared a knowing look, snickered, and quickly sent Youngjae back to 'whatever he was doing'. Youngjae blushed, unable to say anything, and stalked away quickly. On the way back, he saw Sunhwa enter the closet he and Daehyun was in a few minutes ago. Curious, he followed her in.

In the closet, Daehyun had his arms crossed, and he was arguing with Sunhwa. Sunhwa was saying something.

".....-you always spend time with him! What about us?" She was yelling, her eyes filled with tears. 

Daehyun sighed. "Sunhwa, I'm also his project partner. I thought you knew that," he said patiently. Who are they talking about?

Sunhwa suddenly stopped yelling. "How do you actually feel about him?" she asked quietly.

Daehyun raised his eyebrows, surprise evident on his face. "Youngjae?" he asked. Sunhwa nodded, her fists clenched. Oh, so they're talking about me.

"I thought it was obvious." Daehyun looked at Sunhwa steadily. She looked up. 

Daehyun rolled his eyes.

"I hate him."

And that was all Youngjae needed to hear.

------------------

₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. that is the sound of this authornim laughing at your faces. Before you all freak out, I still have more chapters planned. ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ I don't want to reveal too much, but I still have more planned. ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ THERE'S AN EXPLANATION FOR THIS. until then~ you'll just have to keep screaming♥♥♥♥ kekekekeke

I want to know how the boom box method works for those who don't want to read the ! |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ♪ |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| Does it work! Pleasu leave a commentu to let me know~ ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

For readers who did read it, is it okay? They take it a /little/ further than the last chapter. I'm embarrassed and nervous at writing these chapters (●´⌓`●)" I can't tell what's good and what's not. 

Your comments are adorable. (●´⌓`●) pls guys. pls pls pls. kekeke I know I always say this but I could smother you all with hugs right now. ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥

(´∀`)♡ As usual, comments and critiques are welcomed! ✌(◕‿-)✌♥✌(◕‿-)✌

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ Thanks for reading! I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾