Will Yoo Love Me?

Yoo and I

Youngjae's POV

"Don't hate me," Youngjae sobbed softly, unable to keep his frustration anymore. Please, don't. Please. 

Daehyun strode across the room and grabbed Sunhwa's hand, holding it tightly. Youngjae closed his eyes, feeling tears seep out beneath his swollen eyelids. So this is his answer. 

Sunhwa cried out, and Daehyun snarled, prying her fingers out of Youngjae's hair. Youngjae let out a small sigh of relief, now that Sunhwa's hands weren't holding him up by his hair. 

"What the HELL do you think you're doing?" Daehyun growled at her. She glared right back. 

"I-"

"What are you doing to Youngjae?!"

"It doesn't matter what happens to hiim! I LOVE YOU!" Sunhwa spat back, her eyes shining. "You KNOW this! Every time you chose him over me it kills me on the inside! Why won't you even look at me?!"

Daehyun froze. Youngjae felt his eyes go wide, his chest hurting and clenching painfully. He didn't want Daehyun to chose Sunhwa. "This is about...me?"

"I've loved you for so long! Do you know how much ice done just to catch your STUPID attention? And then that  comes along and ruins everything! He's just..." Sunhwa bit her lip, and spat out angrily. "He's getting what he deserves."

Daehyun looked coldly at Sunhwa, and ignored her.

"C'mon, Jae," he said softly. Youngjae couldn't see through his tears. Daehyun carefully scooped Youngjae off the ground, making the blonde sob harder and clutch the front of Daehyun's uniform. 

"YAH! Jung Daehyun! Don't walk away from me when-"

Daehyun didn't even turn around. "I thought I told you I didn't see you like that a long time ago as well. You said you wouldn't let it get in the way between my relationships with other people," he said coldly.

He clutched Youngjae to himself tighter and quietly carried him out, ignoring Sunhwa screaming at him to come back. Youngjae couldn't stop crying and hiccuping softly. His head was spinning, and Youngjae was just confused, upset, and tired, and his lip was smarting from where his salty tears were touching the cut. Daehyun hates me, but he also doesn't like Sunhwa? What's going on...?

He then remembered. Daehyun's still just being nice. He still hates me.

"Put me down," he said quietly. Daehyun looked at him, his eyes stormy.

"No," he said stonily. Youngjae didn't want to be near the person he was crying about. He pushed Daehyun and rolled, hitting the ground painfully with a cry.

"Yoo!" Daehyun, shocked, and frantically knelt down to help Youngjae, but Youngjae got up, slapped Daehyun right across the face and started running.

"Yoo!"

Daehyun relentlessly chased after him, calling out his name, but the blonde just kept running blindly, unable to see through his tears. He locked himself in an empty classroom. He felt the door creak slightly when Daehyun, panting, leaned on it on the other side.

"You're not going to listen to me, are you?" Daehyun asked quietly. 

"Go away, Jung." Youngjae cried harder at how broken his voice sounded, crouching into a ball on the floor. Nothing ever goes according to plan when I'm around you.

And Daehyun left. 

Youngjae suddenly cried, his sobs echoing in the empty room.

His cell phone rang.

Ping, Pong. Ping. Pong. 

But this time, Youngjae

didn't

want

to

answer

it.

A few minutes later, the school intercom system suddenly crackled to life. A voice with an Busan accent started speaking.

"Ah, ah, testing, testing. Is this working? Whoa, I can hear myself outside the school. HAHA, that's real cool. Wait, did I just rhyme? How cool is that?"

Youngjae sat up, pressing his fist to his mouth when a fresh wave on tears slipped down his cheeks. Nevertheless, he still listened in disbelief. What the-?

The voice spoke again. "Uh, so, hey, uh, everyone. So I-oh what? ...I'm speaking into the ear piece? Oh, no wonder it's so gross looking." There was a slight smack and the voice faintly said "Ow!" before it cleared its throat and announced that it was going to 'try again'. Youngjae giggled to himself, blinking. 

"Uh, okay. So, there's this person that I've...hurt. It's a misunderstanding though, but that person probably is crying alone again. So, I've come to make an apology. Ya, are you listening? I've written something for you." 

There was more rustling and the voice cleared its throat once again, strumming the guitar chords.

"Okay, uh, here I go:

Once I say 'I love you' I think you would leave, oh baby.

'Cause we are too young to love so I can't say. So a little longer, I'll hold you in my arms,

But I will be waiting for you to say you want me to be with you

I'll live in your love and you dream forever and ever.

Utterly confused, Youngjae pressed his palms to his mouth, trying to stifle his sobs, straining his ears to hear the song.

Whenever you look in my eyes, there are so many smiles and tears.

I was born to love. If you need me, I'll be your man.

Whenever you look into my eyes, I want to show you my love.

I make up my mind to make your dreams come true

Nobody can stop me to say 'I love you'.

Youngjae could feel his mouth drop and his eyes widen. It felt like his heart stopped. What. Wait, what?

How can I ask who you're still looking for? I'm the one, oh baby.

Since love seems to make me blind, I try to find you all day long but I cannot seem to.

We talk on the phone every night and in person day by day,

I touch you and kiss you and hold you only in my dreams.

Blindly, Youngjae stumbled and hauled himself up, blushing furiously, a sobbing, crying mess. He flung open the door and hurried to where the intercom was broadcasted. The voice kept on singing in it's usual sultry, low tone, the final chords ringing through the school's system.

In my arms and in my soul, I want to hold you, baby.

You don't know how much I love you, do you, baby?

Like a sun rising up, I can't stop loving you. I can't hold back anymore.

The song stopped. The usually chatter filled school was silent, and then all of a sudden, many of the school's inhabitants were clapping. The voice cleared its throat.

"So, uh, that's my apology." There was a mumbling in the background from someone else in the broadcasting room. "Oh, that was a confession? Okay...that too."

Youngjae was running now, an absolute wreck. I probably look hideous.

The voice laughed. "Uh, so, thanks.....for listening." It chuckled nervously, and the intercom went dead. Youngjae rounded the corner, sobbing and out of breath, when Daehyun stepped out of the intercom door with Yongguk behind him. The blonde didn't stop running at him. Daehyun noticed, and immediately started speaking.

"Hey Yoo, I'm sorry for doing that in public, I just really wanted to-whoa! Wait! Slow down! Young-"

Youngjae didn't stop and bowled right into Daehyun, reaching up and pulling him into a bear hug.

"Explain yourself," he demanded, sobbing. Daehyun laughed softly and picked Youngjae up, and Youngjae quickly wrapped his legs around Daehyun's hips, crying into his neck. Youngjae felt Daehyun grip his body protectively and then step into the janitor's closet next door, murmuring softly at him. When he finally closed the door, Youngjae felt his hot tears fall on to Daehyun's already damp shoulder. 

Daehyun tried to set Youngjae down gently, letting him go, but Youngjae clung on to Daehyun tighter, making an angry noise. The other boy quickly sat down himself, so Youngjae was straddling him. There was a silence that was only broken by Youngjae's frequent sobs and sniffles.

"You jerk."

"I know-"

"."

"Yeah, I screwed up this time-"

"Die. You literally  so many balls it's not even funny."

"I-"

"Dickhyun." Youngjae sniffled.

"Fluffjae." Daehyun gently lifted Youngjae's head off his now-wet shoulder.

"You said you hated me, but then you just sang a love song in front of the whole school-"

Daehyun shushed Youngjae quietly, his finger brushing away a fat tear that was rolling down the blonde's cheek. Youngjae was a blubbering mess. 

"Hey."

"Y-you said th-that it was obvious-"

"Yoo."

"-b-but it wasn't b-because I d-didn't know-"

"Youngjae."

Youngjae clenched his bunched his hands into fists on Daehyun's warm chest, hating how special he felt when the other boy said his first name. 

"Wh-what?" he sobbed quietly. Daehyun's hands slid to Youngjae's waist and pulled him against himself, his eyes looking up at Youngjae's face.

"I've made my beautiful fairy cry," Daehyun said quietly, sounding remorseful.

Youngjae made a noise. "What part of me is beautiful, especially right now?" he sniffled.

"Kill me." 

Youngjae squirmed, blinking through his tears. "Wh-what?!"

"Kill me."

This made Youngjae cry harder. "Wh-why would I k-kill you?" 

"I deserve to die. I didn't mean it when I said I hated you, Jae. I was just spitting it out sarcastically." Daehyun continued, his eyes never leaving Youngjae's. His dark circles made him look extremely tired. "I never would have thought you heard it. It was never real. Please believe me." A sob ripped through Youngjae's chest, making Daehyun groan as if in pain. Youngjae didn't even know why he was crying anymore. There were too many emotions going through his head all at once.

"Oh god, Youngjae, don't cry, please, please, pretty please, don't cry," Daehyun begged as he rubbed his hand up and down Youngjae's back. The blonde blinked his swollen eyes stupidly.

"Then how do you feel about me?"

Daehyun looked at Youngjae like he had grown two heads. 

"I thought it was obvious."

Youngjae immediately felt hurt. "Jerk! It's not obvious so-"

"Oh god, Youngjae, don't start crying again, baby, please-"

"What is it, Dickhyun?" Youngjae sobbed, a fat tear rolling down his cheek.

"I love you. Good heavens, I love you so much, Yoo Youngjae." 

Youngjae immediately started crying for a whole different reason. 

-------------

kkeeeeeeeeekkkkkeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkeeeeeeeee. =^● ⋏ ●^==^● ⋏ ●^==^● ⋏ ●^==^● ⋏ ●^=♥

how do you like that? I hope it was fluff enough. Well, it's not really fluff, but...EH. (○゜ε^○)b Our Yoo is crying a lot lately. I feel bad for his swollen eyes. (ノ`Д ́)ノ Sorry to leave you hanging for the rest of the confession scene (not really. *cackles*) but yes, there's more! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

What do you think is going to happen next? (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) Keke, tell me in the comments! ⁽⁽ :-)[▓▓] ლ(ö◡ö ლ) 

Guys, your comments are the best. I feel sort of happy and guilty at the same time that I left all of you screaming your faces off, kekeke!! But I'm glad you guys are all so emotionally invested in this story! (○゜ε^○)You guys are probably thinking like 'WHAT TWO CHAPTERS A DAY?!" Consider it a gift from me to you guys as an apology for killing your feels meters one by one. (○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)(○゜ε^○)

Thank you for wishing me luck on my exams! I hope I did well. (´∀`)♡ you guys are the sweetest. xxx (´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡(´∀`)♡!!

(´∀`)♡ As usual, comments and critiques are welcomed! ✌(◕‿-)✌♥✌(◕‿-)✌

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥ Thanks for reading! I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ 

The song Daehyun wrote is from DBSK. Their debut song, Hug. (Uber awkward english version here). It's the cutest (and the most awkward thing) because it was written such a long time ago, and Changmin looks like a four year old (don't even get me started on Jaejoong). It's worth a listen! It's kinda catchy. I just translated the lyrics myself because the english translations on the web were a lil shady. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿) 

thank you navynavy for the Dickhyun name! kekeke! besides cheese-hyun, I didn't plan oncalling him anything else, but he really was a , so dickhyun it is!