008

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drama

Bang.

My body dropped to the ground and slid across the stage, slamming headfirst into a sickly yellow locker.  A group of people watched amusedly from the sidelines.  Sprawled unpleasantly in every corner, were my textbooks and backpack contents.  I glared into the eyes of my attacker menacingly.  

“Aw, are you ok?” she asked in an absurdly sweet voice.

I scoffed, despite the pain that was pulsing through every vein in my being.  I need not display my weakness to someone as low as her.  I straightened out my expression and responded, matching her obviously phony tone.  “What do you mean?  Of course I’m fine.  I just got pushed, kicked in the groin, and slid three yards across the ground.  No biggie.  Of course I’m alright.”

Flames flared in the irises of my attacker’s eyes as she registered my sarcasm.  “Don’t use that tone with me.  You’re the one who put this on yourself.”

I scoffed incredulously.  “Oh, yeah.  Right, because my doing a project with the guy you have the ‘biggest crush’ on is considered stealing him away from you.”  I took a moment to let the derision sink into her tiny excuse of a brain, before continuing.  “Grow up.  No one would want to date a person like you. ”

It took her a moment to take in my words, and when she finally did, it was too late.

“And scene!”  Our drama teacher skipped onto the stage as all eyes turned towards him.  “That was beautiful!”

I glanced at him and saw that he nearly had tears of happiness in his eyes.  I chuckled softly, shaking and ducking my head to hide the embarrassment.  

“Aw, Ha Neul, you’re so modest!”  The group of people from the sidelines gathered onto the stage to crowd around us.  “You’re so humble, it’s cute!” a voice announced from the crowd.

My red face probably just sank into a deeper shade.  “Thanks,” I managed to speak out.

“Yah!  Why are you guys all congratulating her?  She stole my boyfriend!”  My “attacker” whined as she crossed her arms, pouting in the cutest way possible.

The entire class practically melted from the cuteness, but, as if in an unspoken agreement, everyone pretended to ignore her for the moment. 

A voice said, “No one likes a queenka like you.  Go home!”  The crowd closed in around me, who still hadn’t gotten up from her position as a “weak victim” who got pushed by the queenka.

She stomped her foot lightly.  “Yah!  Mr.Lee!  I didn’t want this role!  Everybody hates me now because of it!”

Mr.Lee, being the wonderful and overdramatic drama teacher of ours, played it off and bounded over to the crowd around me.  “Too bad, Hana” he yelled back to her.  “We like Ha Neul more.”  He joined the others in praising me with worthless comments, like “Good job!  Keep up the good work!”

I chuckled and shook my head at their playfulness.  “You guys, stop with the act.”  I pushed myself off the ground and made my way over to a Hana who was on the verge of tears.  “Hana is one of the best actors in the class, and you know it.”  I hooked an arm around my best friend’s shoulders.  “Is that right, Mr.Lee?”

He immediately dropped his act and became the cheerful drama teacher that we all knew and loved.  “Yup.  That’s correct.  Hana has the highest grade in the class.”

The crowd of students groaned, saying things like, “Aw, why did you tell us that, seonsaengnim?” and “Now you’re just setting the standards way too high!”

I laughed and nudged Hana as the teacher tried to calm the class.  “See?  You are the best.”

She childishly glared and smacked my arm.  “Meanie.”

I pretended to look offended.  “Hey, you’re the one who pushed me a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter