007

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

How Should I React?

"Ha Neul-ah. Be my girlfriend."
 

I was frozen, but felt like bursting at the same time. Butterflies were threatening to tear through my chest, as strange as that sounds. Did I hear that correctly?

I slowly turned around to face him, but his arms were still wrapped around my waist. As a result, our chests pushed up against each other and I had to look up to search his eyes.

My eyes met with his strong gaze, and I had to compose myself soon or else I would've melted on the spot. I stuttered. "Uh, um..."

Sehun chuckled and unexpectedly pulled me closer to him so that we are basically enclosed in a hug. "You're so cute."

My eyes were probably bulging out of their sockets right about now, but I didn't have the strength nor mindset to react. So I just limply stood there in his embrace.

After a few seconds, he pulled back and smiled hopefully. "Yah, you still haven't answered my question yet." He pouted.

I quickly diverted my eyes elsewhere to avoid his question, but knew that he was still waiting for my response. I sighed and thought over how in the world I was about to react about the first confession any guy has ever said to me.  I didn’t know how to respond.  I mean, since I first met him, I found him to be absolutely amazing and gorgeous.  But at the same time, I didn’t want to start a relationship yet.  I felt like he deserved an explanation, and so began.  “Sehun, I’m still in my third year of high school, and barely have any extra time besides schoolwork.  I’d love to continue meeting you like this, but… I don’t think this is the right time.”  I reluctantly looked up to see if Sehun’s expression had changed.

Surprisingly, instead of a dejected look, he was actually beaming.  “Pabo-yah.”  He teased, prodding a finger lightly to my forehead.

I crinkled my brows at his strange action.  “Huh?  What do you mean?”

Sehun ruffled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter