006

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Final Moments of Winter Break

"Andwae!" I cried as the sky started to merge into a light shade of purple.  The last day of winter break was coming to an end, meaning that school was going to start again the next day.

I threw the book I was reading on my bed and rested my head against the pillows.  "Why must break end so soon?"  I hopped up to my feet and paced around the room, thinking about any last minute things to do during the last five hours of break.  Not seeing anything specific, I plopped back down on the bed and sighed.  "I guess I've done everything..."

Ding-dong!

"Oh!" I gasped.  "That must be Sehun!" 

He's been stopping by quite a while these days, asking me to take a stroll around the park with him or go to a cafe nearby.  As a result, I've been accustomed to having him over like this. 

However, I haven't gotten used to the fluttering feeling that I always get when I see him.  Aish, Sehun is making me go insane.

I bounded out to the front door to greet him, but it seemed like Kris had already beaten me to it.

Kris noticed me and grinned.  "Hey, Ha Neul.  Sehun wants to take you out on the fifth date this week."

I ducked my head so that my hair would serve as a curtain for my blushing face.

Sehun spoke from his place on the porch.  "Hey, Kris, you made her uncomfortable.  She doesn't seem to see them as dates."  He paused for a bit before continuing.  "But she can call them that if she wants to..."

I jerked my head up abruptly.  "Huh?"  My face probably had on the dumbest expression ever.  Sehun was smiling widely like he had just won the lottery.

I tried to avoid anymore awkwardness by dashing back to my room and slamming the door shut behind me.  "I'll be out in a couple minutes!"  I heard the two of them chuckling outside.  Meanies.

I hopped into a pair of dark skinny jeans and layered on about five layers of shirts and  jackets.  Although it was the last day of winter break, the winter weather was growing colder by the minute.
Applying some light makeup and checking my hair for a few final touches, I opened the door and, to my surprise, Sehun jumped out in front of me with his arms stretched out.  I flinched from the sudden surprise.

"Aw, did I scare you, Ha Neul?"  Sehun stopped raising his arms and came closer to me.  "Sorry.  Let me hug you to make you feel all better!"  He

Due to the surprise, I accidentally stumbled forward and almost landed on him.  Mistaking that as an invitation to hug me, he beamed and wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

I froze on the spot.  Sehun's been acting closer and closer to me the more we hang out.  I was beginning to think... Might he actually have...feelings for me?

Soon, he released the hug and held onto my wrist instead.  "Let's go now!" he said energetically.  He began to lead me towards the door.

I followed behind, trying not to blush at his hand on my wrist.  I still wasn't accustomed to this sort of proximity, but it didn't feel foreign either.  It actually gave me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter