002

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Second Day of Christmas Break

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock ringing against the wooden drawer.

Ugh, I don't wanna get up.  School can wait.

I extended my arm to hit the snooze button and rolled over to continue my slumber.

Ahh, that's more like it.

I was about to drift off again, when a thought mentally kicked itself into my head.

It's Christmas break!

I enthusiastically threw the sheets off my body and dashed into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and welcomed the minty freshness that invaded my mouth.  I checked in the mirror and smoothed out my hair. 

Finally!  The best vacation of the year has come.  Better not waste a single second.

I took a look at the clock and saw that it was 7:30 a.m.  It was the same time that I usually woke up for school.

Usually, at 7:30 on schooldays, I would be dreading waking up.  School was just so tiring.

On the other hand, every day of vacation started at 7:30 or earlier for me.  No exceptions.  Wasting one second of a vacation would mean one second less of enjoying myself for the rest of the day.

After washing up in the shower, I changed back into my pajamas and hopped onto the bed.  Ahh, time to drown out my stress into my new book.

I dangled my arms over to the left side of the bed, where I usually kept all the books that I borrowed from the library.  My hands searched around for the new paperback book that I had gotten yesterday, but couldn't find it.

Oh shoot, I couldn't possibly have left it there, could I?  Am I that stupid? 

I hit my head against the pillow on my bed.  Darn it, I did forget it at the library.

Thoughts swirled around in my head.  What if someone found it and took it home with them?  Under my name.  Then they might forget to return it, which meant that, under my account, the book would be overdue.  Which means that I would have to pay the overdue fees, with my money. 

"Nooooo!!" I cried into the pillow.

"Ha Neul!  Shut up!"  My older brother yelled from his room.

I glared at the door and stuck out my tongue, even though he couldn't see me.

"It's your fault for being a pig and sleeping in, Kris!" I retorted.

"Whatever!"

I rolled my eyes and flopped onto my belly, thinking back to the library book.  I was really looking forward to reading that...

Suddenly, a face popped into my head. 

Ack, it's Sehun's.

I wondered why his mind just popped up first thing in the morning.  I remembered how I had idiotically blushed in front of him when he hadn't even done anything that drastic.

I let out a sigh, but then, recalled something.

That wink.

I buried my face in the pillow again and squealed excitedly.

Kris yelled from his room. "Now look who's the pig!  Stop your frickin' squealing!"

Now I turned so that I faced the ceiling.  I was beaming.  Wow, who would've thought that someone would actually wink at me?

I pictured Sehun's appearance again.  He was wearing a black t-shirt with the number "88" in huge white font.  I wondered what that meant.  The year of his birth?  No, that didn't seem likely.  He seemed younger than that.

And th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter