011

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The (Second) Snowy Confession

"He frickin said 'be his ninth girlfriend,'" I ranted to Hana as we entered Bio class.  Well, more like I stomped into class, with Hana following behind.  Slamming my textbook onto the wooden desk with an echoing thud, I flung my bag on the floor.  "Arrogant jerk..." I muttered.

Hana sank into the seat next to mine with an enthusiastic smile. "That was such an adorable scene though!" she gushed.

My jaw dropped.  "Are you seriously defending him?" I pouted when she shrugged nonchalantly.  "Hana!"

She giggled at my despair.  " for you- oh!" she exclaimed. "What's your brother doing here?" she whispered.

"Kris?" I whipped my head towards the door and caught sight of my brother heading towards us. "Aish, what do you want?" I asked him.

"How's life, sis?" he began, casually shoving his hands into his khaki pockets.  "Lost any boyfriends recently?" he tried containing his laughter, but it slipped through, causing a gummy smile to spread across his guffawing face.

I glared up at him.  "Shut up before I wrap my fingers around your neck." Adding on, I retorted, "Don't you have a class to go to?"

He plunked into a nearby stool and crossed his legs.  "Does this answer your question?" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes.  "Douchebag."

"Yah, you pig."

"Giant."

"Sewer rat."

"Crazy ha-"

"Hey, Hana," Kris turned to her with a smile, completely obliterating me.

I stomped my foot.  "Yah, I was talking!"

"Hana, did you have a nice lunch?" he genuinely asked.  I swallowed down the vomit rising in my throat.  "Because if you didn't..." he reached into his blazer and extracted a cherry lollipop.  "I brought this for you!"

Hana's eyes bulged as huge as a fish's.  "Really?" she asked breathlessly as her hands reached out to claim the gift.  She blushed madly and bowed to hide her cheeks.  "Thank you, Kris."

"Don't mention it," he shrugged.  "And..." he paused just long enough for Hana's curiosity to get the best of her. Just as her head snapped up, he winked.  "Call me oppa."

She leaned forward to the point that their noses were centimeters apart.  She blinked innocently and parted her lips.  "In your dreams, Kris."

I pumped my fist in the air and whooped, "Yeah!  That's my Hana!" I laughed at his stunned, rejected expression.  "In your face!"

"And that is what I call acting." Hana dusted off her sleeves and popped the lollipop into .  "I'm keeping the candy though."

Ring.

Kris grunted.  "Darn, gotta go." He got up and rushed out of the class.  "Don't miss me!"

I yelled after him, "No one even invited you!"

The teacher entered, and everyone settled down.

"At least you're free from Sehun for the rest of the day," Hana said around her lollipop.

I cringed and faced the front.  "Aish, don't remind me of that guy."

-----

The rest of the school day passed by way too quickly.

"See ya, Haneul," Hana waved goodbye as we parted ways at the school gates.

"Bye!" I replied, and tightened my grip on my bag and textbooks.  Time to walk home alone.

"Haneul!"

Walk fast.  Blend into the crowd.  Easily lose him in the sea of people.

Unfortunately, the long legged monster effortlessly caught up and held tightly to my wrist.

"Let go of me!" I squirmed, but he was too strong.  "People, help! ert alert!  Save me!  Help-"

Sehun cupped a hand over my mouth.  "Are you out of your mind?!"

I shook my head.  "Of course not.  Any rational person would scream for help if an attacker came up to them."

He just smiled and entwined his fingers with mine.

"Er..." My hand went rigid in his.  "What exactly are you doing?"

He smiled.  "You're not pulling away, and that's all that matters.  Let's go!" He led the way towards my house.

"Who whoa whoa," I steadied myself.  "Why are we walking together?  And why..." I tried shaking out of his grasp.  "...are you still holding my hand?"

Despite winter break being over, the snow was just as abundant as ever.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter