004

Sehun, Stop Cheating!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Blinded

I stumbled away from the closed bathroom door, trying to catch my breath.

My poor innocent eyes!

I whipped my head back and forth vigorously to wipe away the image.

It's not right for a sixteen year old girl to look at something like that, I hit my head with a fist.

When I finally calmed my breathing, I heard the shower still running. Oh good, he probably can't hear now.

I went across the hallway to Kris's room again.

"Yah, Kris! It's the last time I'm asking you this. Open the door!" I slammed my hand on the door rapidly to get his attention.

Finally, the door swung open and revealed my brother, looking as disheveled as ever. His short hair was sticking up in random places and crusty drool lined his jaw. He was like a huge, disgusting giant.

"What?" He asked angrily, rubbing his eyes.

I pushed him aside and entered for myself.

"I need some of your clothes," I said.

Kris still hadn't recovered from him sleepy state and just grumbled incoherently. He flopped back down on his bed. "What do you need my clothes for?"

I shifted through his closet in hopes of any clean clothes, as opposed to the masses of dirty ones scattered around the floor.

"None of your business," I replied.

Kris didn't seem to care and just continued lying there on his bed. "Yeah, yeah. Just close the door on your way out." And with that he began snoring again.

"Aish, this pig," I muttered.

I resorted to a plain white t-shirt and dark washed skinny jeans. With that, I exited the dump that Kris called his room, and made my way to the living room. I neatly folded the two articles of clothing and placed them on the sofa.

"I'll just set these here until Sehun- wait, no! If I put these here, he wouldn't know to change into them. He would just wear his dirty clothes again. Aish, what should I do?" I bit my bottom lip, thinking about the options.

"I could leave t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter