Coming Back Home With Someone Else

Too Many Chances

"If it's to make you come back to me... I would do anything."

I groaned as the morning rays shone on me. I looked to my side. No Sehun at all... Regrets began piling up again. Then, D.O came in. "Breakfast's here." I gave a faint smile. Tao barged in. "Lu Ge!" Tao not mad at me? "Tao?" Tao smiled at me then he became serious. "Did you know? Sehun's seen hanging out with a girl!" D.O smacked Tao's head. "This kid." Tao pouted and I giggled. Tao looked at me, suprised. "You're not shocked about the news?" D.O smacked his head again while I sighed. "Sehun found a better person. Why should I be shocked?" Tao looked down shamefully. "I-I'll go to Yi Fan Ge. Bye!" Tao quickly ran out of the room. D.O ruffled his hair in annoyance. "I'll go to Suho." I nodded and continued eating silently. I'm suprised. Everyone forgave me. Well.. except Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Kai. They were pretty mad at me. It's my fault in the first place.

It has been a month since Sehun left. Today was the most unexpected. Sehun came back with a smile and... his girlfriend. "Hyuuuung~" Sehun hugged his bestie, Kai. "Sehun-ah. How was life?" Sehun smiled brightly like how he usually smile when he's with me. "Great, hyung." Kai chuckled as he ruffled Sehun's hair. I couldn't take it anymore. I left for my room as all the members stared at me. So did Sehun and his girlfriend. I threw myself onto the bed and started crying.

Then, a knock came from the door and someone who i don't wish to see came in. "Hyung?" Sehun sat beside me and stared at me worriedly. "Yes, Sehun-ah?" I came out from the cover and looked at him. Sehun looked away, not wanting to see my tears. "I'm happy with my life. How about you?" I'm full of regrets, Sehun. I stared at him, not anwsering his question. "My girlfriend's nice and caring. I wish you could be like that." He muffled but I could clearly hear him.

More tears fell from my cheeks as i continued to stare at his beautiful face. "What can I do to make you come back to me? I would do anything to make you love me again." Sehun sighed. "I wished I could love you again but... I've moved on, hyung. I think you should move on too."

 

~~~~

If there are spelling mistakes, forgive me. I'm using my phone. -.-lll