Revenge

Too Many Chances

"You'll pay..."

I walked back to the dorm alone. I felt someone following me. I turned around and saw Yeoshin. "You'll pay..." She growled. She charged at me with a knife on her hand. I closed my eyes. I couldn't move. I have no choice. "Help!! I'm Being Attacked By A Crazy Woma-" "Hyung! What's wrong?!" Sehun shook me and I stopped screaming. I opened my as to see Sehun looking at me worriedly. "S-Sehun-ah. I'm alright." I hugged him tightly before pulling away. "Let's go home." Sehun shrugged the matter off and brought me back home. We didn't know that someone was watching us in the shadows. "Just you wait, Luhan."

I twist and turn. I couldn't fall asleep. I could use a drink so I got up. I could see Sehun sleeping peacefully beside me. "Have a nice sleep, Sehunnie~" I gently kissed his lips before going to the kitchen. As I was drinking water, I felt someone behind me. I yelped when someone tapped my shoulder. "Hyung! What's wrong? You scared? So called manly." Chen snickered as he took out a bottle of coke. "Yah! Don't drink coke when you're hurt!" I snatched the bottle away and put it back in the fridge while Chen pouted. "You're lucky that I don't hurt injured people ." Chen grinned before he left quickly.

I drank my water peacefully when I suddenly heard footstep. "Chen? Is that you?" I got no answered. Before I could even turn around, a cloth covered my mouth and someone gripped me tightly. "Missed me?" I knew who it was... Yeoshin. My vision became blurry and I soon out.

Sehun POV:

I woke up feeling an empty space beside me. "Luhan?" I looked around the empty room to find only myself inside. I went to the living room where everyone except Luhan was sitting on the couch. "Have you guys seen Luhan?" The members shook their head. "Shouldn't he be with you?" I shook my head and started to worry. What if something bad happens to Lulu?! "Sehun. I saw Luhan last night in the kitchen." I thanked Chen and ran to the kitchen with the members following behind. I saw Luhan's favourite glass on the floor, shattered and I knew what happened. "Call the police! Lu's been kidnapped." The members were shocked and Kris quickly called the police. I picked up a piece of paper lying on the floor and read it.

Hey Sehunnie~

I have your Luhan with me. If you want him back, go to *** alone. If anyone's with you, Luhan's dead. Be here by noon. I'll wait for you.

-Yeoshin.

I felt like crying. Lu is in danger because of me. Yeoshin changed. I don't want to hurt her but I had no choice. "I-I need to go somewhere!" Before they could say anything, I had already left the building. I took a cab there and when I reached the destination, all I saw was a huge old house. Lu has to be there. I was creeped out when the door suddenly opened. I walked in and flinched when the door closed behind me. I became afraid. I walked into a dark room and almost yelped when the door closed and a light shone in the middle. I saw Luhan in the middle, unconscious. "Luha-" "Glad to see you here, Sehunnie~" Yeoshin stood beside Luhan and had a evil smile plastered on her face. "Give me back Luhan hyung, please." She gave me icy cold glares. "Then do me a favour. Break up with Luhan and date me again." I groaned. I knew it. "Yeoshin. We talked about this." She started tearing up. She held a knife nearer to Luhan's throat and I broke down cold sweats.

I guess I have no choice then. Forgive me Luhan. "Come here, Yeoshin. Let me hug you." I thought she would hesitate but she dropped knife on Luhan's lap and hugged me tightly. I noticed Luhan regaining and gestured him to free himself. He got the hint and started cutting off the ropes with the knife Yeoshin left. "Kiss me, Sehunnie." I looked at Yeoshin then at Luhan them back to Yeoshin. Luhan gave an approval so I kissed her lips. We kissed for awhile until Luhan was free. He pounced onto Yeoshin and started pulling her hair. "Dare to kiss him again huh!!" Yeoshin screamed in pain as she tried to push Luhan off. 

We tied her to a pole and the lights. "I'll call the others. You watch her." I nodded and looked at Yeoshin crying. I patted her head. "You love Luhan a lot don't you?" I nodded again. She remained silent the rest of the time.

The police came to arrest her. She looked at Luhan one last time. "I'll remember you Luhan. You better treat Sehun good. Hurt him again and you watch out." Luhan gulped and I place my hand on his waist. We thanked the police before heading back. I felt more safer now. I'm happy that Luhan's okay. I hope nothing could come between us.

 

~~~

Long Chapter^^ 

Some said to continue so I did. Pls read my second fic, Say Goodbye. Its a oneshot^.^

Pls subscribe!!