Alone Forever?

Too Many Chances

"I don't know who to choose... Am I better off alone?"

Sehun POV:

I can't believe I broke up with Yeoshin. I love her but... what about Luhan hyung? I was confused so I went to Suho hyung for help. "Hyung, you know that I broke up with Yeoshin, right?" Suho nodded and patted my back. I felt like crying again. "Yeah. Maybe she's not right for you." I sighed heavily. "Then who is? I still have feelings for Luhan hyung but I love Yeoshin. I don't know who to choose... Am I better off alone.?" Suho shook his head. "Everyone deserves to have someone who they really love and care." Suho made me more confused. "So I should date Yeoshin again?" Suho face-palmed. "Follow your heart Sehun." I thought again. "Yeoshin?" Suho groaned. "I give up. Just find out yourself. Now if you excuse me, I need to remind Lay something." I eyed him. "What thing." Suho chuckled nervously. "Nothing.." He quickly left. 

I was still lying in bed, thinking hard. "Sehun?" Luhan hyung came in. "Yeah, hyung?" He gave his angelic smile. My heart keeps beating faster whenever I see him. "Are you okay? Still haven't forgotten Yeoshin?" I sighed. "How can I forget.." He just nodded. "Quickly come down before Kris comes to eat you instead of breakfast." I chuckled. "Okay, hyung." I need to move on. But if I can't forget Luhan hyung, how can forget Yeoshin? Urgh.. headache.

Luhan POV:

I'm happy that now Sehun's single but it hurts to see him so miserable. I knew that they broke up because of me.. It's all my fault again. Good Job, heartless cold Lu.. I walked down the hallway and saw Xiumin outside Chen's room. "How did it go?" I sat beside him. "He still hate me.." He sighed. "Why don't I talk to him?" He looked at me. "Try it yourself." I got up and knocked the door. "Go Away, Xiu-""It's me, Luhan." I heard footsteps coming closer and Chen pulled me in. "What do you want." He continued what he was doing. "Why are you cleaning all this? Xiumin hyung gave it to you." He growled. "I don't want them and I won't forgive him." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "Look. Xiuminnie was guilty for what he did but that time, he was drunk! He still love you." Chen sat on the bed. "You are just saying it cause he's your bestfriend." I got irritated. "Kim Jongdae! Xiuminnie love you! Why can't you just forgiv-" The slamming of the door cut me off. "Enough Luhan! It doesn't matter anymore! Chen hates me and that's that. I guess I'm better of Alone." Xiumin looked at Chen. "I'm sorry for hurting you. I won't hinder you anymore." Xiumin turned and left.

 

~~~
Tao's birthday is over!! XD 

Pls Subscribe. Thank you. *bows*