Forget The Past. Now's The Present

Too Many Chances

"I can't stop loving you..."

Luhan POV:

Great... Now Xiuminnie left. "Hyung." I turned to look at Sehun. "We need to talk." I could tell that he's serious. I quietly followed him to his room. I sat on the bed as he locked the door. "Why did yo-" I got cut off when he slammed his lips on mine. I melted into the kiss no sooner. I missed his warmth. Sehun broke the kiss to breathe. "I... missed... your lips, Lu." He panted before kissing me again. I could feel tears flowing down my cheeks. I missed his too. We made out awhile more before cuddling together. "...What about Yeoshin?" I broke the silence and I could Sehun tensing up. "I... still haven't forgotten her but ever since Xiumin hyung left, I was afraid that you'd leave me too." I knew it. He didn't love me. "So you're doing this because I might leave you? I thought you loved me again.." Sehun sat up and held my hand. "I love you, Lu. I can't stop loving you but Yeoshin's still someone I care about. Please don't leave me, Lu." I could see sincerity in his eyes. "Please, Lu. Lets start over." I couldn't stop crying. I want him. I need him.

We walked hand-in-hand to the bubble tea shop. People were staring at us but we didn't cared. We sat at our favourite spot. The place where Sehun confessed to me.  We peacefully enjoyed our moments together until a figure stood in front of us. It was Yeoshin. "Oh Sehun! I can't believe you already forgotten me. You didn't love me in the first place!" Sehun stood up and faced her. "Yeoshin! I loved you right from the start but you left me! Now I'm with Luhan hyung. Don't bother us!" Yeoshin and I were shocked at his sudden outburst. Customers looked at us. "Sehun! You never loved me! All you thought about was Luhan oppa! You talk about him, you think about him. Don't you care about my feelings?" I felt uncomfortable as I noticed Sehun's fist clenching. "Fine! I don't care about your feelings but why don't you put yourself in my shoes! I had a hard time when we broke up! Luhan hyung was there for me so I felt better! Did you know how much I cried!" Yeoshin stood there, crying harder. "Then What About Me!!" She screamed and Sehun became speechless. "You only cared about yourself! You never thought about my feelings at all!" She eyed at me and I stiffened. "You! You ruined our relationship! I hate you!!" She took my bubble tea and threw the drink at me. The next thing I knew, I was drenched. "I'm leaving! This isn't the last you'll see me, Oh Sehun." She turned and left.

We sat at a park bench and Sehun handed me a handkerchief. "Sorry, Lu. It's my fault that you're like this." I smiled weakly. "That's okay. I deserved it-""No you don't! She's just crazy, okay! She isn't the Yeoshin I know anymore... I changed her. It's my fault." Sehun started crying. He laughed sadly. "I'm so weak." I shook my head and hugged him. "No you aren't! You're the most awesome person I ever met. You a kind, sweet guy, Sehun. Pleade don't say that." I pecked his lips and he chuckled. "Thanks, Lu. You're the best thing that ever happened to me." My chest tightened. I was the best but worst thing that happened to him. Sehun noticed me stiffen and kissed me. I felt more relaxed. "I love you, Xi Luhan." I smiled as I kissed him back. "I love you, Oh Sehun."

 

~~~ 

Hurray!! They're back together!! ^^

But wait till the storm comes... >:)

Pls Subscribe!