Flashback Of Another Heartbreak

Too Many Chances

"If this is what you want, this is what you'll get..."

For the past few days, Sehun and I were back to normal. We're not dating though. He's still with Yeoshin. I'm happy for him. He deserves someone better than me. I sighed, thinking about the memorise I shared with Sehun. I could feel my cheeks getting wet. I quickly wiped them when I heard a knock. "Lu?" It was Xiumin. "What is it?" He sat next to me and sighed. "Chen hasn't forgive me. He has been ignoring me. I want you to help me. Please help! I want Chen to forgive me." I knew that Chen hated Xiuminnie ever since the incident months ago. I didn't want Xiumin to feel how I feel now so I helped out.

I  followed Xiumin to Chen's room. They used to share rooms but now, Chen asked Lay to sleep with him. "Here are the things I need you to put in his room. Chen's outside playing his skateboard so don't worry about him finding out. I even asked Lay to stall him." I nodded before looking into the stuffs. They were mostly stuffs that Chen always wanted. That was rather thoughtful of Xiumin. "Okay I will." Once Xiuminnie left, I started 'decorating the room. Once I was finished, I called Xiumin and took my leave.

In My Room,

As I walked into my room, I saw Sehun crying. "Sehun?! Why are crying?!" I patted his back to soothe him as he cried on my chest. "I-I had a fight with Y-Yeoshin... W-We broke u-up.." My shirt became wet as he cried harder. I was shocked. They broke up?!

 

Flashback:

"Yeoshin?" Sehun nuzzled his girl's neck. "Sehun~it tickles." Yeoshin giggled. "Want to have bubbletea?" Yeoshin chuckled. "Sure." At the bubletea shop, Sehun ordered Chocolate while Yeoshin ordered Strawberry. "Yeoshin? Why not try Taro flavour? Luhan hyung says it's nice." Yeoshin rolled her eyes. "I don't like Taro flavour and I dont have to always follow what Luhan does, right?" Sehun looked down. "Thorry." Yeoshin laughed. "Your lisp is so adorable!!" Sehun blushed. "Thut up." Yeoshin laughed harder. Sehun pouted. "Lets just go to the park." Yeoshin nodded. They strolled down the park. "What a night!" Sehun nodded. "Luhan always says that." Yeoshin huffed and shook her hand away from Sehun's. "Luhan this. Luhan that. Why is it always Luhan! Ever since we came to Korea, you've been spending time with Luhan oppa. Even during the time you spent with me, all you talk about is Luhan! Do you even care about my feeling? Do you!" Sehun looked away. "Maybe I still have feelings for him but I wish to learn to love you, Yeoshin." Yeoshin felt like crying. "I knew it! All you thought was Luhan! You never loved me!" Sehun panicked. "N-No I Do! I do lov-" "Enough, Oh Sehun! If this is what you want, this is what you'll get! We are over!" Yeoshin took out the necklace which Sehun gave from her neck and threw it at Sehun. "I don't ever want to see you again!" Sehun fell to his knees. 'So this how Luhan feels when I gave up on him...' Sehun weakly stood up before dragging his feet back to the dorm....

*Flashback ends*

~~~

DUN DUN DUN!! O.O

I want to thank those who subscribed. Thank You Soo Much!!