Wedding In Flames

Too Many Chances

"That was not my plan..."

Chen POV:

"Let me bring you guys to her." He escorted us but I stayed. "You coming?" Suho looked at me and I shook my head. He just nodded before leaving. Okay. I need a plan. How do I stop Umin hyung from getting married? I know!! Chanyeollie! That giant can ruin anything. "Yeollie!" I pounced onto his back. "What is it?" I grinned widely and he knew I'm going to do something wrong. "Wait. Am I in your evil doing." He eyed me and I nodded. He groaned and I laughed evily. "We going to stop Xiumin from getting married. I need you to do something." "Bu-" "Don't make me tell Baekhyun you're most embarassing secret ever." Chanyeol gulped and I smirked. I got my man. But I need one more. Hm... I'll get Kai to help me. He's a silent troll.

"Kai, my man. Help me stop Xiumin from getting married." Kai stared at me intensely. "This is his special day-" "This is my nightmare. Help hyung or ese." He sighed and looked at Chanyeol. "You are helping too?" Chanyeol shrugged and laughed nervously. "He had me." Now I got my two right-hand men. Time to ruin- I mean stop the wedding. 

I sat beside Kai and Chanyeol, waiting for the right time. "Alright, Chanyeol. When I give the signal, light up the curtains on fire. Kai, switch of the lights." They nodded weakly and I rolled my eyes. Such determinations. I saw Xiumin's fiance coming out and I knew its time. "Go!" They nodded and Kai went to the switches outside the wedding hall while Chanyeol sneakily set a fire. I rose from my seat. "Fire!!" Everyone started screaming when they say the fire spreading and screamed louder when the place out. Xiumin's fiance ran out first. Umin and I were the last to leave. "Chen?! Get out now!" Umin hyung grabbed my hand before pulling me to the exit.

Unfortunately, the fire spreaded everywhere and it blocked the exit. That was not my plan. "Oh no." Umin hyung and I are doomed.

 

~~~

Happy Birthday Baekki!! ^.^

Moving on, Xiumin and Chen are trapped in the fire. Will they make it out? >:)