My Decision

Too Many Chances

"Can't you just come back to me? I've regretted everything. Please, Don't move on..."

Those words shattered my world. I couldn't take it. I forcefully hugged Sehun. Sehun actually didn't pull back. "Can't you just come back to me? I've regretted everything. Please, don't move on. Let's start over." Sehun closed his eyes, trying to hold back tears. He slowly pulled my hands away from his waist. "I'm sorry, hyung. My girlfriend's waiting for me." Sehun got up and left without a single glance. I had enough. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I'm just too tired to cry.

Sehun's POV.

I sighed. I need to move on. I need to put my feelings for Luhan Hyung away. I'm dating Yeoshin now. Luhan is just my favourite hyung. That's all.. I went to the living room to find Yeoshin bonding with the others. I went to her and embraced her. "Seems like Sehun is protecting his girl~ So selfish!" Chen snickered while i stuck my tongue out. I found out that Chen and Xiumin hyung aren't dating anymore. I guess they haven't made up yet. I suddenly blurted out a question. "Do you guys hate Luhan hyung?" The room fell silent. "Everyone except Kai, Chanyeol and Baek ge." Tao blurted out blindly which earned him glares from the three said boys. I looked at them intensely. " Why haven't you?" Kai sighed. "He hurt your heart countless of times. Why do you expect us to forgive him?" I looked at him angrily. "If nine of them can, why can't you guys too?" Baekhyun stepped in. "Cause we care, Sehun." I rolled my eyes. "Luhan has hurt you many times and yet you still cared and sided him?! Wake up, Sehun! He going to hurt you again!" Chanyeol snapped. I turned and walked away. I give up. I don't want to fight with my hyungs.

Luhan POV.

I sighed. I couldn't sleep because the fight happening in the living room. The members are fighting because of me. I heard a slam beside my room and I knew that it was Sehun. Sehun's angry and it's my fault. Should I quit? Should I back out of Exo? I quickly got dressed. I need to see manager-hyung. I made up my mind.

I walked past the living room and headed to the door. "Where are you going?" Suho asked. I looked at him and answered coldly. "To quit Exo."

 

~~~

I Hoped You enjoyed it. Pls Subscribe! >.<