Back As One

Too Many Chances

"I caused this and I'm going to fix this..."

The members were shocked. Suho grabbed my shoulders. "You shouldn't! You know that you will lose your career life, right?" Luhan gave a sad smile. "But you guys hate me. All I do is to hurt you guys. I'll take this chance to leave." They watched helplessly as Luhan left the dorm. Suho looked at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai with anger and pain in his eyes. "Are you guys satisfied yet? Seeing him leave Exo like that? Why can't you just forgive him! I-I had enough. I need to cool off." Suho walked towards the door and left. The members sighed. Sehun then walked into the living room. "What's going on?" Sehun looked at Yeoshin who shrugged. Lay walked to him. "Well... Luhan is resigni- Umph!" Chanyeol quickly covered Lay's mouth before he could finish his sentence. "Luhan hyung is what?!" Sehun clearly understood what Lay tried to say. Before Kai could stop Sehun, he ran to door. "Sehunnie!" Sehun stopped to look at Yeoshin who was chasing after him. "I'll come back quickly. I promise." Sehun gently kissed her forehead before heading out.

I went to the office and sat across manager hyung. "What is the matter Luhan?" I sighed. "I want to quit Exo." Manager hyung was shocked. "But Luhan! Do you really know what you're doing!!" I nodded. "It's not working out in Exo. We've been fighting and it's my fault. I don't want Exo to hate each other because of me. Please let me leave." Manager hyung ruffled his hair in fustration. Before manager hyung could say anything to me, Sehun barged in. "Hyung! Don't quit!" I sighed. "Go away, Sehun. It's none of your business." He grabbed me forcefully. "Don't leave Exo. They don't hate you, okay?" I had the urge to cry. "They hate me.. I've been hurting you all this time. Why do you still care about me!!" I pushed him away. "That's because you're part my family. Our Family!" Sehun became teary. "I don't want Exo to fight. Remember the time I said that I wanted Exo to move together as a family? That is what I want." I could see tears flowing down his cheeks. So were mine. Manager hyung stood between us. "Luhan. Please. Don' leave." I wiped my tears. "Okay. For Sehun's sake." I looked to see Sehun smiling.

The members were waiting anxiously. Suho kept walking back and forth. "If Luhan hyung leaves, you three are going to get it!" He pointed angrily at Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai. The three looked down. All of them flinched when the door opened. I walked in first before Sehun. "Luhan!" Suho ran to me while Yeoshin hugged Sehun. "I'm not leaving. Don't worry." I chuckled. The members sighed a relief. Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai walked to me. "Hyung.. sorry." I smiled. "It's okay. I'm tired. I think I'm going to rest now." I walked past them. "I'm taking Yeoshin home." Sehun held Yeoshin's hand before leadung her out. "Alright! Everthings back to normal! Get some rest. We got schedules tomorrow " Kris stood up before carrying the already asleep Tao back to their room.

 

~~~
Updates will slow down due to Exams. Wish Me Luck!! ^^