Fans Favourite

Too Many Chances

"Kiss Luhan Oppa!!"

"Okay! Today's concert will be really exciting. We'll choose 6 girls and they'll tell us to do something." Suho told the instructions to the fans and they nodded. Chen took the mic from Suho hyung. "There will be a special performance for you after that!" The fans screamed and cheered. "Lay will choose first." Lay hyung looked around and pointed to a girl at the back. The girl stood up and covered her face. "You can choose any of us to do something." A mic was passed to her and she pull her hands away. She was very pretty. "Lay oppa! Carry Suho oppa Bridal-style!" The members and I laughed. Lay hesitated at first but did as he was told to. Suho hyung quickly wrap his arms around Lay hyung's neck. Fans screamed and immediately took a pic of them. Suho hyung hid his red face behind Lay's neck. After a few minutes of picture taking, Lay hyung gently place Suho hyung down.

"N-Next." Suho stammered, still embarrassed. "My turn to pick! That girl with short hair and glasses." Baekhyun excitedly pointed to a girl at the corner. She stood up and smiled. "Baekkie Oppa!" Chanyeol hyung pouted as he was the only one who could call Baekhyun hyung like that but grinned when he heard what the girl said. "Sing a song for Chanyeol oppa!" Baekhyun face flushed. "Yah! Choose something else!" She gave an evil grin. "Kiss him!" The fans screamed at her idea and Baekhyun blushed. "Okay! Okay! Sing it is!" I pushed Baekhyun towards Chanyeol and he blushed harder upon seeing Chanyeol hyung wide grin. Baekhyun took a deep breath before singing What Is Love. Fans took a video of him singing and were moved by his voice. Once he finished, Chanyeol hugged him unexpectedly. Fans screamed and cheered while we cooed.

"I'll choose now." Suho spotted a girl just sitting quietly, smiling at him. "That girl sitting down over there." The girl was shocked. She stood up and grabbed the mic. "Thank you Suho oppa. I would like to choose Chen oppa." Chen laughed as Suho gave a rejected look. "Sorry Suho oppa! Chen oppa hasn't been choosen yet." The girl gave an apologetic look but Suho shook his head and smile. "It's okay." The girl looked at Chen and Xiumin hyung. "Chen oppa! Hug Xiumin oppa for one minute!" Chen grinned and looked at Xiumin hyung who was flustered. Chen ran to Xiumin hyung and hugged him tightly. Fans roared and we giggled. Baekhyun pretended typing. "Chen Oppa just hugged Xiumin Oppa!" We laughed at his girly voice. We knew that Xiumin and Chen hyung were enjoying the moment as it already past one minute. Suho pulled them away and chuckled. "Get a room." The fans laughed at the two who were blushing madly.

I now predict that the fans will ask to do a couple thing. Just three more to go. "I choose... the girl with amber coloured hair." The girl showed her teethy smile and I eyed her. "She looked like Chanyeol hyung." She laughed and covered her smile. "Aye! You look pretty with the smile." She blushed at my compliment but Luhan pouted. Jealousy was shown on his face. "Kai oppa! Do a y dance for D.O oppa!" Kai laughed while D.O hyung eyes widened. He looked like his eyes were going to pop out. Kai nodded before walking towards D.O hyung. He placed a hand on D.O hyung's shoulder and started pole dancing on him. D.O hyung covered his blushing face while Kai continued to dance on him. Chanyeol hyung fell onto the floor, laughing hardly and so did I. I should have video taped all this.

Kai and D.O hyung finished their dance and D.O hyung kept looking down, embarrassed. "Okay. That girl with blonde hair." The girl stood up and bowed. We bowed back. "Tao oppa! Kiss Kris oppa's cheek!!" Tao couldn't stop smiling. Kris tried to keep a straight face but a tint of red was seen on his cheeks. Tao slowly walked to Kris' side and softly kissed his cheeks. Fans squealed and asked him to do again. Tao obeyed and gave a quick peck on Kris' chesks before running back to his position. Kris smiled as he touched his cheeks. Well aren't they such a cute couple. Left one more girl to go.

"Sehun-ah pick a girl." I looked at the fans waving their hands wildly. I spotted a girl with a giant HunHan sign amd smiled. "That girl with the HunHan sign." Luhan laughed, knowing why I chose her. She stood up and blushed. "S-Sehun oppa! Kiss Luhan oppa!!" The crowd cheered and roared when I nodded. "Okay. On the lips." They became more wilder and Luhan's eys widened. I moved closer to him but he backed away a little. "W-We're in public, Hunnie!" I smirked at how flustered he was. I leaned closer. Closer. Our nose touched and we could feel each other's breathe. "Close your eyes." Luhan nodded and did so. The fans and the members I tilted and moved my head closer. The fans screamed when our lips barely touched. I pressed my lips on his and we were soon kissing. He slipped his arm round my neck to deepen the kiss. Fans were taking pics while the members were fangirling but we didn't cared. We just enjoyed each other's touch. We pulled away to breathe. We smiled at each other for awhile before we broke our embrace. Now they know we love each other deeply.

"Okay. Now we will end off with a special performance!" Suho cheered after all of us calmed down. We got to our positions. I stood behind Luhan and bridal carry him. Kris, Lay, Kai, Chen and Chanyeol hyung did so with their partner. We ran around spinning them. Fans screamed at our couple performance. Luhan laid his head on my shoulders and giggled. "Today was amazing." I nodded and gave a quick peck. He looked at me and smiled. "I love you, Oh Sehun." I smiled back. "I love you too, Xi Luhan." We kissed the second time on that concert. I pray that nothing will come between us ever again.

 

The End!!

~~~
The ending was lame. ;-; Sorry for the long wait too. ;-;

Should I make a sequel? Anyway, Thank You For Reading My Fic!! -bows- 

Bye!!