Leaving You Forever (XiuChen)

Too Many Chances

"I'll never hinder you again..."

Xiumin POV:

I ran and ran till my legs gave in. I fell to my knees and sobbed. Chen hates me. I played with his love and this is what I should get. I don't deserve him. "Xiuminnie!" Luhan came running towards me. "Why did you do  that! He should be taught a lesson!" I gritted my teeth. "No, Luhan! We should be taught a lesson. We played with their hearts in the first place!!" He shutted his mouth. "It's my fault that Sehun broke up with you. Why do you side me! Why don't you hate me!" He growled. "You were drunk! I don't hate you." I scoffed. "You're lying. When Sehun left, you felt like killing me. I could see from your eyes." He sighed. Luhan should be hating me. Why does he care about me? "That was before, Xiumin.. I forgived you. You had a hard time back then." Seems like Luhan knew my secret. "I'll be leaving anyway." Luhan grabbed my shoulders. "But what about me and the others? Are you really going to leave us!" I sadly nodded as I pushed away his grip. "I need to pack up. The day is coming." I walked away, stealing a glance from his face. Sadness was showned in his eyes. I could tell he lost someone precious again. That person was me.

I quietly sat at the study desk. Luhan fell asleep already. I'm leaving today. I'm leaving Chen's life. I won't hurt him anymore. I left a letter on the desk before leaving the room. I walked past the living room, only to be stopped by Chanyeol. "Xiumin hyung? Where are you going?" I needed a plan to sneak away. Since Chanyeol looks half-asleep, I should trick him. "I.. eh.. Baekhyun needs you!" Chanyeol instantly went to his bedroom. I sigh a relief. I went out of the house and I looked at it. "I'll miss you guys. Especially you, Chen."

 

Chen POV:

I groggily got up from bed when Lay started shouting. "Get Up! There's an important meeting!! There is right? Wait... I forgot. I'll check up on Suho. Just quickly get up!" I grumbled. What's with the meeting stuff anyway? I trudged to the living room. "Yah! What's with the meet-" "Xiumin hyung left!" Baekhyun yelled. I was shocked. Umin hyung left?! That jerk! How could he just leave like that! I looked at Luhan hyung. He should know where that jerk went. "Where did he go Luhan." I spat and everyone eyed at him. "Xiumin.. left for a reason. I can't tell you." He glared at me instead. "You. Might wanna read this." He handed me a letter. It was from that jerk. "Don't wanna. Just te-" "Read it!!" We flinched at Luhan's tone. Sehun patted his back. I hesitantly opened the letter.

 

Dear Chen,

If you're reading this, that means I should be gone right now. I'm sure you're mad at me. At the same time, happy right? I can't hurt you anymore. I'm finally out of your life. Isn't that what you wanted. Truthfully, I left because of some family reason. Only Manager hyung and Luhan knew the reason. I'm getting married. Hurray... You should be happy that I can't love you anymore. I won't hinder you. I'm really sorry for playing with your heart. I should have never done that. I guess I don't deserve you at all. I pity my soon to be wife. She has to marry a jerk like me. All I got to say is, I'm sorry for hurting you and I won't hurt you anymore. Last night might be the last time you'll see me. I'll always love you, Chen. You'll remain in a special place in my heart. Goodbye.

The Jerk,

Xiumin

 

...That jerk is getting married?! "He had a hard time you know. He had no choice but to get married. He got depressed and drank. Now he's gone. You happy now! Xiuminnie loved you. I can't believe he calls himself the jerk. Why can't you just forgive him." Luhan snapped at me. He was right. I should have forgive Umin hyung. Now, he's gone...

 

~~~

Xiumin Left and is getting married! O.O

Thank you for subscribing!! ^_^

P.S I dont know why the words suddenly turned small :-/

Forgive me. I'm using my phone to type -.-lll