Love Made Us Live

Too Many Chances

"I only wanted you to love me again..."

Chen POV:

A giant pillar fell beside us and I shrieked. "I'm sorry Baozi! I did this!" He looked at me with a bewildered look. "You what?! Look what you've done! You ruined my wedding and now we're going to DIE!!" I whimpered at his outburst. "Sorry-" "Sorry doesn't help!" I felt tears threatening to fall. Umin hyung never scolds or yell at me before. Xiumin noticed my eyes and softened. "Look. I didn't mean to scare you, okay?" I nodded weakly and he dragged me to the backstage. "There should be an emergency exit around here. As we looked around, the smoke gotten thicker and I started coughing. "Hang in there, okay?" Umin patted my back and carried on searching. I've never seen Umin hyung this brave before.

"I found it!!" Umin hyung yelled at me who was sitting on the floor, coughing. "Then, you go first." I was too weak to stand. "No! I can't leave you like that!" He helped me got up but my legs gave in and I fell to the floor. I sighed as we watch pillars drop to the floor, blocking the last exit we could escape through. "I'm sorry, Umin hyung. I only wanted you to love me again. I don't want you to marry someone not me." Umin hyung gazed at me for awhile and hugged me. "It's okay. I forgive you." He softly kissed my cheeks and cuddled beside me. "Yeah." I noticed a hole which could fit us through. "Go there!" Umin looked to where I pointed and helped me there. "Go in first." I pushed him in first but before I could go in, the wall crumbled and blocked the whole. "Chen!!" I sighed and looked around. "You go first. I'll find a way." Umin hesitated but soon obeyed. I lied. I'm never going to make it. I'm sorry Umin hyung.

Xiumin POV:

I escaped from the fire and found the members running to me. "Where's Chen?!" I looked behind and my eyes widened. The place started to crumble. Chen's still inside!! "Chen!!" I tried running to the  building but Kris held me back. "Don't go! You'll kill yourself!!" I struggled to break free. I need save Chen!! "Chen's in there!" Before I knew it, the entire place was destroyed. "Chen!!" I cried as I broke from Kris' grip and ran to the building. I couldn't stop crying. Chen's gone. He saved me. "I hate you, Chen! How could you leave me..." I sobbed as I kneeled in front of the building. "Why..." The members came to embrace me. They too were crying. "Ouch.. Why are you guys crying?" We all turned to look at a bleeding Chen walking to us. "It's Chen's ghost!!" Tao shrieked and hid behind Kris. I stared at him, wide eyes. "Buh Bu-" "Love gave me a chance." He punced onto me and kissed my lips roughly.

 

Flashback:

Chen POV:

I gave up. I sat on the floor, coughing hardly. I turned around, hearing Umin's voice calling out for me. I noticed another hole and it wasn't blocked. I shook my head. "I need to see Umin hyung!" I forced myself to the hole before the place was completely destroyed. I made it.

Flashback ends

"I missed you." I pulled away and grinned. "I miss you too."

 

~~~

Chen didn't die^^ 

I wanted to make this a double update yesterday but it was getting late so I had to post it today. -.-''