The Beginning Of The End

Too Many Chances

 "...You don't deserve him. You don't deserve to have Sehun..."

Again... I hurt him again. Sehun, my one and only love. "Sehun... Don't leave me. Don't go." I whispered under my breathe. The train started moving, so were my legs. I chased after him. All he did was to look at me with that blank face he always showed when i cheated on him. This was the tenth time I cheated on him. He gave me love and affection... I didn't. All I did was showering him with pain and sadness. As the train left the station, I fell to my knees. Kai looked at me with a cold glare. "You don't deserve him..." That was the last thing he said to me before he left.

Xiumin stood beside me and looked at me with sadness and regret in his eyes. "I'm sorry, Luhan. It was my fault in the first place.' I'm angry with Xiumin for making Sehun think that I cheated him on purpose. Xiumin was my hyung. My bestfriend. He kissed me yesterday and Sehun saw it. I wanted to punch him real bad but after seeing that big bruise he got from his love, Chen, that was enough. I stood up and looked at him with a tear-stained face. "Will saying this bring Sehun back to me? Will he come back into my arms?' Xiumin looked down in shame. I placed my hand on his shoulders. "Just.. go to Chen. I don't want to see another person's love leave him like what Sehun did."

Xiumin got the idea and went to find Chen. I looked at the train track one last time before I headed back to the dorm. It was a dreaded night. I couldnt sleep at all. Sehun kept appearing in my mind. I missed him so bad. Suho knocked the door before coming in. "Luhan hyung.. are you okay?" Suho and Xiumin were the only one who would speak to me. Xiumin did it out of guilt while Suho forgave me. Suho had a kind heart. For me, a cold heart- no. A heartless soul, thats who i am. I nodded and gave him a fake smile. Suho smiled as he sat beside me."Don't feel guilty. You know thay Sehun wish for a better life."

Suho was right. Sehun deserves a better life... someone else better than me, a worthless jerk. The next moment, D.O came in. "Luhan hyung? Oh, Suho." Suho smiled at him. What was D.O doing here? "Um.. Luhan? Do you need me toakw breakfast for you and bring it here in the morning?" D.O too had a kind heart. He knew that I would be hungry while the others don't want to see me. "Thanks a lot, both of you."

 

 

 

~~~~~
Hi!! Sorry for taking long. *bows*

Thank you for reading my fic.