Chapter 9

Kudos Summer

Whether it be he didn't want to get seen or hold back his tears that were threatening to fall, he slipped out of the janitors door without being noticed. How would he have been noticed anyway? They were too busy with themselves to notice him. What made luhan upset and betrayed was the fact that he thought sehun might have liked him back. Why did he let him win that stupid tournament? It didn't make sense.
Luhan walked back to the cabins, a very different walk than the walk to the showers. This walk was anything but peaceful. He kept tormenting himself with Sehun's genuine and annoyingly cute laughter coming from the girls showers. What the hell was so funny? Did the pretty boy have a small package? Luhan hopes.
WHY DID IT MATTER?! This bothered him the most. Who ing cares what he does, camp will end and this will end. Nothing more.
When luhan reached the cabins he walked in and curled up in bed, a nap should make him feel better.
Of course his nap didn't last long, Jin woke him up to tell him that people will probably be getting here anytime soon. Luhan started to regret it. But he got up anyway, it was his dreadful idea after all.
Luhan decided that if Sehun and his little friend were coming he might as well look good. For himself, to make himself feel better. And maybe, just maybe, sehun will regret not talking to him sooner.

--------

"Baekhyun! Stop throwing water at me! I hate when people do that!" Sehun said as baekhyun kept trying to wet him so he would hurry up and shower.
"Sehun I'm just being a good friend, what if we get caught using the girls showers? Come on don't be a dweeb." Baekhyun responded.
"NO! Just leave me alone I got this."
Sehun always took Forever to get into water, he just didn't like being completely dry then engulfing yourself in water. He just didn't like being wet. Or water much.
Baekhyun grabbed the shower head and sprayed sehun, which caused sehun to curse loudly. Baekhyun was dying of laughter.
"OH MY GOD, you're like a cat! Hahahaha, don't look at me like that!" Baekhyun said.
" you dude, ugh whatever just wet me. Just know I hate you." Sehun said through gritted teeth.
The water was warm but again he hated the process of getting completely wet. Water going from one dry spot to another. He began to laugh along only when he got the shower head from the next stall and sprayed baek's face.
"Hey! That was rude, right in my eyes you butthole." baekhyun said while rubbing his eyes.
Sehun was finally having fun tormenting the little one.
They finished and grabbed their clothes and headed back. When they reached the cabin, everyone was talking excitedly to each other.
"Yo jimin, what's up with everyone?" Sehun asked their new little friend.
"Oh hyung! Well that guy kris and his cabin are throwing a super top secret party, every cabin invited! You going??" Jimin asked.
Sehun and Baekhyun looked at each other and smiled at the same time. "Of course." Sehun responded.
"How is it too secret if everyone is invited..." Baekhyun mumbled to himself.
"Awesome! Let's get dressed, even though we mostly just have gym clothes but hey whatever." Jimin said.
Sehun dressed up as best he could. He had one pair of ripped jeans, and it began to get cold so he pulled on a nike hoodie and to finish his outfit he wore a SnapBack backwards. Jimin wore a pullover and some shorts that stopped right above his knees, pretty short for a guy but surprisingly didn't look bad. Baekhyun put on a beanie and wore a plain black shirt with a grey zip up and paired it with some grey sweatpants that had three white stripes on one leg. He looked comfy.
"Looks like we're ready, should we go?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah let's dip, everyone else in here is barely getting ready." Sehun responded.
The three headed out towards the flight cabin.

----

Luhan's thighs were killer. He had to thank soccer for letting him look great in just any pair of jeans he has. Usually a person has a favorite pair of jeans, but luhan worked them all. Another reason why he loved soccer.
He was wearing a red and white striped sweater, matching perfectly with his black fitted jeans. He decided to wear a beanie since it was getting a little cold, luhan really did hate the cold.
One by one people were getting to their cabin, some brought snacks of their own to share. It wasn't much, but hey they weren't even supposed to have a party! Some cabins came together and others came in separately.
It was then that he walked in, luhan caught his breath. He stole the show, he was just that handsome. Then he saw the pretty boy on his right and a younger kid on his left. Well , Luhan really didn't like that.
But luhan decided that he shouldn't give a and eat a ton of meat instead. Taste the victory meat he won by default. it, take what you can. Eat what he wanted to give, and eat it gladly.
"Who wants to eat?!" Luhan said boldly.
"YEAHAHHHHHH" all the guys cheered.
Luhan brought out his box of meat out, he was willing to give it all up. He told everyone to wait inside while he went outside to cook it in the fire pit. He didn't want the guys to get caught for being loud.
Jin of course followed him out to help him.
"Are you really giving up your whole box?" Jin asked.
"Yeah of course, I know you guys wanted to keep yours, so no big deal" Luhan replied.
Jin stayed silent for a little. "You're acting kind of weird, too enthusiastic.." Jin said.
"Well it is my damn party." Luhan snapped.
"Dude chill. I was just saying." Jin said while starting the fire.
Luhan started to lay down the meat. He hoped the guys didn't mind if it tasted like wood a bit.
But he remembered they're guys, they don't give a .
A couple guys started to walk towards their cabin and approached them.
"Hey you guys are the hosts right? Guys want to really get this party started?" Said a boy with blonde hair poking out from the bottom of his Supreme beanie.
Luhan was intrigued and just as he was going to ask how jin replied for him.
"And how are you planning to do that namjoon?" Jin asked.
"Well let's just say one of my older friends went to this camp and knows of a stash of rum out in the woods, and I have the map to this little treasure hunt." The boy said.
"How the hell will we find that in the woods???" Jin asked clearly annoyed.
"I was hoping to be in this cabin simply because the map shows the stash is closest to this cabin. I can go get it right now, it'll take a little more than five minutes. What do you say?" Namjoon said.
"I don't kno-" jin started saying before luhan interrupted, "please go on, and bring it as fast as you can!"
Jin turned to look at luhan with a face of disbelief.
"Cool! Be back in a bit, we are about to get hella Turnt!!! Wooo!" Namjoon said while walking with the rest of his rather silent friends.
"Are you ing crazy kris? If we get caught we'll get kicked out!!"jin exclaimed.
"Relax, if anything happens I'll take the blame. Don't look at me like that, it'll be fun. Trust me." Luhan said with a dangerous smile on his face. It was going to be one hell of a night.