Chapter 5

Kudos Summer

Sehun walked back with Baekhyun back to their cabin after breakfast. Baekhyun was rambling about how he wish he would have taken extra bacon to snack on later, but Sehun was only barely listening. He was mostly thinking about that damn boy.  How could he like a guy that doesn't like sausages? Then he also realized that he liked a guy. It was strange, Sehun had only dated girls before. But something about the boy intrigued him. Looking at him made him want to protect him, oddly enough. Whatever the reason was the attraction was there and Sehun wanted to meet him. 
   "Sehun-ah? You listening?" Baekhyun said with a pout on his lips. 
 "Oh what? Sorry yes I am. Bacon was really good." Sehun replied.
 "I stopped talking about bacon a while ago.. Jerk. I'm going to change beds with someone else if you keep ignoring me." 
 "Sorry Baekhyun, my mind was somewhere else. What were you saying?" Sehun said with an apologetic look.
 "Well I forgive you, I can tell you're serious. Anyway, I was saying that my hyung told me about the big dodge ball game on the first day. Right after breakfast we are going to play dodge ball against all the cabins, whoever wins gets a prize of some sort he didn't tell me that part.. But point is we will finally have some fun! Neat right?" Baekhyun said with an excited look in his eye.
 This got Sehun thinking. He would play against the boy. His mind was going crazy. "That sounds like it's going to be fun, actually I'm looking Forward to it." He said with his famous eye smile. 
 Baekhyun was right, the proof being on the door of every cabin. They walked in and the time was 10:20 so they had hours to kill before the big game. Baekhyun told Sehun to keep it a secret because it was a tradition and all that. They were the only two that knew what was going to happen in the great hall. 
   "You can't tell a soul! Got it?" Baekhyun looked at Sehun expectingly.
 "Cross my heart." Sehun said with a reassuring smile.
 Baekhyun stared at Sehun while he smiled his eye smile before he said, "You should really smile more often. Makes you less intimidating."
 Sehun was taken aback by the compliment and shyly looked down. Baekhyun could tell he made him uncomfortable and changed the subject quickly, "So I hear you were sent here by your folks? It was very last minute, may I ask why? You don't have to tell me just trying to break the remaining ice.." 
 Sehun thought about this question. Should he tell him? Sure why not Baekhyun gave him no motive not to. 
 "I got shipped here because I ran out with a drink I did not pay got pulled over by the cops and was found guilty as charged. Father was tired of my I guess and decided to dump me here for the next three weeks."
 Baekhyun was slightly in shock before he replied. "I mean I knew you had a bad boy feel to you but I didn't know you would steal.. Pretty badass Sehun. If you steal my stuff we won't be friends anymore and I'll hate you forever!" 
 Sehun found himself smiling and said, "It was the first time I ever did that it was stupid and I'll never do it again. So, you consider us friends?"
   "You don't?" Baekhyun said with a pout.  
  "I guess we are then." Sehun was starting to feel like he wasn't going to hate being here for he liked Baekhyun's company. 
  Soon enough it was like if they knew each other forever. Baekhyun was very easy to get along with and was a guy with no secrets. They talked about what school they each went to, their own friends and family and so on. When they got to the topic of relationships Sehun felt a little strange. He was thinking of how he wanted to meet that boy so badly. Baekhyun noticed Sehun was again lost in thought and interrupted him. 
   "sehun, do you have a crush on someone as we speak?" He said with a shy smile on his face, a teasing look in his eyes. 
  Sehun looked into his eyes and sighed and decided he might as well tell him he had a feeling Baekhyun wouldn't let it go. 
  "Okay this might shock you. I've only dated girls in the past. But someone caught my eye when we arrived at camp. A boy. Hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable.. Maybe it's only curiosity, I'm really not sure.." Sehun stopped there and didn't meet the other boy's eyes. 
  Baekhyun started to laugh out of nowhere. Sehun didn't know what was funny and it kind of bothered him that he was laughing at his confession. He threw his pillow at him which hit baekhyun but didn't stop his laughing. 
   He finally stopped and said while wiping a tear away, "This is going to be an interesting three weeks. Sehun please tell me you didn't think I wouldn't accept you if you were gay?" 
 Sehun cringed at the word. He never thought he would be labeled that. 
 He shyly looked up from his rainbow bangs, "I'm not gay.." Sehun whispered.
   "Well you sure aren't straight. Dude chill it's not a bad thing, best of both worlds I would say. Confession of my own I've dated guys. My last boyfriend was a tall sweet boy with the most adorable ears. Might sound cheesy but I think I loved him.." Baekhyun had a sad look on his face. "Point is don't be ashamed." He said with a sweet smile. 
  Sehun felt better and smiled back. Whatever they were going to say next was interrupted by the intercom which made Baekhyun jump in surprise. 
   "Everyone should begin to head to the great hall, don't forget your running shoes." Then it shut off. 
   Both boys looked at each other and smiled a devious smile they were both obviously excited. They changed into basketball shorts and loose t-shirt along with running shoes. The whole cabin walked towards the great hall and Sehun's heart beat speed up with every step he took. This was it, he was going to play against the boy. As if on cue from the other side of the cabins came the boy walking with a slightly taller boy with pink shoelaces. The other boy was handsome anyone can see that, and sehun didn't like him talking with the boy. He knew who he was taking out first during dodgeball.