Chapter 8

Kudos Summer

"YESSSS KRIS YOU DID IT!!!" Jin practically screamed at Luhan. He crushed him in a huge embrace, and started jumping up and down. The whole cabin was cheering for the delicious meat they were going to receive. 
   Luhan was shocked though, why did he do it? He tried to see past Jin's large shoulders, tried to get a peak of sehun. He saw him with the pretty boy, his whole cabin looked very upset with him. He understood though, luhan should not have won. 
   "We have to celebrate!!! Come on guys back to the cabin!" Jin told the rest.
   "Wait, boys you need your meat and remember you guys get to use the warm showers, you will be able to tell the difference once you see them. Yours are much newer and cleaner. Congrats! Now before you leave, time for the picture!" The director told them and motioned where to stand.
     Luhan didn't feel this was right. 
  They all gathered together for the picture, luhan put on a fake smile. 
   "Hold on hold on hold on, why don't we all lift Kris? He's the one that made this possible?" Jin said to the cabin, and they all agreed. 
   "You know Jin, I think that's okay I'm fine down here.." Luhan said.
   "Nonsense! Okay I'll grab his torso, someone grab legs and another arms! Go!" He replied.
  "No that's-woahhhh oh my gosh, " luhan said as they lifted him.
   The photographer then told them to all stand together and the picture was taken, luhan just wanted it to be over.
   "Okay will you put me down now??? I'm not a big fan of heights!" Luhan snapped at them.
   "Woah okay okay sorry geez.." Jin replied. "Are you not happy we won?" He asked luhan.
   Luhan snapped back, "Are you blind? Did it look like I ing won?" 
    "Did we not just take the winning picture? Or do they take pictures of the losers too and I wasn't aware of it?" Jin replied.
   "I won, but not fairly. He totally let me win.." Luhan said quietly.
   "Kris, he chose to throw it like that. If you didn't catch it we would have lost, and that was too easy not to catch so then YOU would have let them win easily so just be happy we won k?" Jin said with a smile. 
   Luhan let out a long sigh before he said "I guess you're right.."
   "Of course I am!" jin replied while ruffling Luhan's hair.
      They were called to go bow to their opponent. Luhan couldn't take this, it was so embarrassing. He had to look Sehun in the eye again and bow to him. Sehun was only smiling at him with sincerity, and luhan hated it. Why was he so happy, he lost for his team?? This kid is ing crazy. Maybe Sehun did it cause he knew it would bother him? He could tell his cabin was really upset and were acting kind of cold towards him. Then finally the bowing was over and they were called again to the director.
      They all got a medal that Luhan suspected was cheap so that made him feel better. A cheap medal for a cheap win. They received the meat and reminded for the thousandth time that they get the good showers with warm water. Damn showers.
When all that was over, they walked out and headed to their cabins.
   As they were walking back and Luhan was listening to the crunching of the leaves under his shoes was when he had an idea. 
   "Hey jin, why don't we throw a little  party tonight?" Luhan said.
  "Kris, are you stupid? Parties aren't allowed." He responded.
   "What about secret ones? Come on none of us have electronics anyway we can't have music therefore we can't be found out. Just like invite all the cabins and we can share some meat?" Luhan said.
   "SHARE OUR MEAT??? But why.." Jin said with a pout.
    "Don't be a , you saw how much meat they were giving us. They were giving us BOXES of it." Luhan said to the pouting boy. "Besides this way we can get to know everyone from the other cabins."
    Jin stayed quiet, he was thinking it over. He addressed the cabin while saying, "hey guys.. What would you guys say if we threw a secret party at our cabin tonight?" Jin said.
 The cabin cheered and roared that "Hell yeahhh!" 
   Jin then spoke again and said, "okay, now what about if we share some of our meat with them?.."
   The cabin all awed and whined. 
"Look if you guys want to throw a party you think the other guys will want to come to another cabin full of guys with no party favors?" Luhan said.
   They acknowledged this and grunted a couple fines and someone said "only a little bit" and they all went inside.
  Jin and luhan stayed outside for a bit sitting on the steps.
   "Kris?" Jin said.
      "Yeah?" Luhan said. He was getting better at responding to that name.
   "You aren't throwing this party cause you feel guilty right?" Jin said.
  "No.. Just felt like we should celebrate with everyone. Make it more fun." Luhan said.
   Jin wasn't quite convinced but let it go and went inside. Leaving luhan alone. It was starting to get darker so luhan remembered that he sweat during the game and should probably shower. He went inside grabbed a towel and shampoo silently while everyone inside was excited for tonight and made little invitations they were going to slip under the doors of the other cabins.
He walked out as quiet as can be and headed toward the showers.
   It was a peaceful walk to the showers. He walked inside and saw that there was a door labeled girl showers on the left and boy showers on the right. He went into the boy showers and noticed right away the ones for them they were in the back to the left, it looked like they needed more showers to the original amount they had so enlarged the showers later because the back wall looked newer, cleaner and had brand new showers. The other ones were starting to rust and smelled of sewerage. Luhan sped walked to the back showers and stripped down. He the water and felt himself get more relaxed. While luhan was shampooing he heard noises from the next door. But how? There was no girls at camp, girls only come when Girl Scouts rent out the cabins but that wasn't until December. It was summer, so why was he hearing noises from there. Luhan finished showering and put fresh clothes on and walked out. Because he wanted to know who was in there he tried to open the door to the girls showers, but it was locked shut. "What the hell?" Luhan whispered to himself. He went around the building and found another door, locked. He put his ear to the door and heard laughter. He decided to give up and was heading on back when he remembered he forgot his dirty clothes in the next door shower stalk to keep it dry. He walked back in found his clothes when he saw another door labeled "janitors closet". He put his ear to it and heard the laughter even louder. He took a deep breath and opened the door and walked inside. It was like a regular janitors closet, but Luhan's eyes are sharp and he saw yet another door on the opposite side of the room covered with a shelf slightly moved with enough room for someone to slip through. He walked right over and could hear the laughter even louder now. Quietly, he opened the door with his heart racing and slipped inside.  
    The voices Luhan heard were very familiar. One voice was one that made his heart race even more that it already was, it was none other than Oh Sehun's voice. The other voice was also a male voice, the voice he recalls telling sehun to "finish" Luhan in dodge ball, the pretty boy. What were they doing in the girls showers? More importantly, what were they doing together? Luhan felt an ache in his heart, and he hated it.