Chapter 7

Kudos Summer

*warning short chapter*

"Everyone bow so we can begin! You know all the rules let's just get on with it." Said one of the camp directors.

   Luhan was bowing to the boy, something he never thought would happen. The tall boy bowed back and although he was tall and lanky he looked graceful, like a prince bowing. It was killing Luhan to know his name but sadly for safety issues their name tags were removed for the match. 
  "So, is it Kris?" the boy said to Luhan.
   Luhan just stared at him dumbfounded. Wait was he talking to him??? he forgot he was Kris at this damn camp. 
  "Oh yes, that's me. Sorry." Luhan replied and with every ounce of courage in him asked, "and your name?" He mentally slapped himself, why did he ask?
    "My name is Oh Sehun, very pleased to meet you kris" he said with the sweetest eye smile. Luhan died a little.
  Luhan returned the smile, but it didn't quite reach his eyes. He hated the fact that he couldn't tell him his real name. He was stuck being called Kris. .
  Honestly it was stupid. Why should he care, everyone calls him Kris here. Why should one person matter, he was leaving in three weeks and moving on with his life. Right?
   Luhan and his team was walking to the starting point. Jin was of course right next to Luhan. 
    "You ready for this Kris?" Jin whispered. 
   "Hell yes" he replied meaning it.  
   They got ready, every muscle ready to sprint to the balls lines up at half court. Waiting for the whistle. Luhan wanted those warm showers badly, he really couldn't handle cold water. 
   There it was, the whistle! That single sound sent their bodies soaring to half court. 
   Luhan made it first and grabbed two balls. He moved out of the way for his teammates to get a chance. The pretty boy that was always with the rainbow haired boy, or Sehun, got two balls and handed one to sehun. Luhan was happy he knew his name now. The name of the boy he was going to beat.
   In all honesty Luhan was aiming for the pretty boy. He looked weak and it bothered him that he was close to Sehun. He threw one ball that almost got him out, but he noticed it right away. Luhan needed to get much closer and a distraction. 
   "Jin! Throw the ball at that guy, and then I'll throw it right after the other way. I'm sure he will jump in the direction of my ball trying to block yours." Luhan asked. 
  "On it! Ready, go!" Jin replied.
Jin threw the ball and just as luhan predicted he jumped to the left where Luhan's ball was going and made contact. Out. 
  The boy looked up with a very angry, and sorta cute face. Luhan smirked. The boy shot luhan a dangerous look right before he told sehun, "FINISH HIM!"
  Sehun looked over to Luhan and winked. He actually ing winked. What the hell. 
  Luhan was in shock and failed to notice a ball going straight for him. 
   "Watch out kris!!!" Jin yelled and jumped in front of the ball. Out. "" jin said under his breath and he walked to the bleachers.
  Luhan and one other member from his cabin was left. Who was left? The boy with the almond shaped eyes, xiumin. 
  They were working around each other, not talking to one another. Luhan thought to himself that they weren't going to win this way. 
  "Hey, xiu-Minseok. Hey, we need to work together." Luhan said with an exasperated breath. 
  "Umm.. Okay.." Xiumin responded. 
"Alright, I got the tall one you get the shorter one, Kay?" Luhan told him.
    "Kay." Xiumin responded.
Xiumin was fast. He made a fake shot towards the sehun which made him duck but just as fast he threw it to the shorter boy with dark hair. He was out just like that. Luhan was in wow. He went over to high five him when sehun threw a ball that looked like it would hit no one but bounced right at Xiumin's feet, he tried to jump up and block it but the ball only followed bouncing hard off the ground. No way. 
  Luhan and sehun left. They both knew who would win. 
  Luhan was chasing a ball that was rolling over to Sehun's side and almost had it too, but sehun got to it first. They were so close to each other.  
  Sehun smiled and said, "why do you want to win so bad? You want your picture up on that wall or what?"
  Luhan shook his head, "No. I just hate cold showers."
  This earned a half moon eye smile.
They both backed away but sehun was the only one with a ball, Luhan was doomed.
 "Woooooo you got him sehun finish him! Fatality wooo!" The pretty boy said from the sidelines.
  Then something strange happened. Sehun tossed his ball towards luhan lightly, light enough for him to catch it no problem. He caught it, and everyone cheered. Sehun was out, and he was smiling about it.