Chapter 10

Kudos Summer

         Namjoon ran back with two bottles of of alcohol, Luhan didn't know what kind and frankly he didn't care as long as it got him drunk. They went back in with the meat and alcohol, and all the boys went wild at the sight of both. Truthfully this will be Luhan's first night ever drinking. Since he was an athlete he tried to stay away from all that.

            Jin still disapproved, but luhan could care less. If this was the only way to make him feel slightly less bad inside, so be it.

           Unfortunately, since their cabins didn't have kitchens meant no cups which led to just passing the bottles around. The meat came with plates and wooden chopsticks and that's it. Everyone was enjoying the meat and one by one most of the boys were starting to get tipsy. Luhan hardly touched his meat and went straight for the bottles. Every time it went his way he took a big swig of it. The alcohol didn't hit him right away until around the fourth time one of the bottles went his way.

      "Woah, slow down Kris! Have you even gotten drunk before??" Jin asked luhan worriedly.

      "Relax duuuude, course I have!" Luhan said but he was having trouble staying up so he had to sit down, the alcohol made his balance ty already. .

          Luhan looked around the room at all the guys and kinda felt good they were all having a good time. Even the ones that weren't drinking. Mostly the younger boys weren't drinking. Sehun one of them. how old was he anyway???
That was when luhan got up and headed straight for the rainbow haired boy. He stopped right in front of him, trying to balance himself correctly in front of him.

      Sehun had a surprised look on his face when the older boy just stood there squinting at him.

      "", luhan mumbled to himself, "hey you, how old are you?" Luhan asked still squinting.

       "Me? I'm going to turn 15 soon. I'll be a freshman when school comes around" Sehun said with a smile.

          Luhan's eyes were bulging out of his sockets. He was four years older than the boy give or take a few months. He was going to be a senior.

    "Oh", was all he managed to say. "Well.. Bye bye parrot hair," he said and turned back around and walked away.

      Jin watched the whole thing. He grabbed onto luhan so he could sit him back down before he fell over.

     Jin just watched and watched him until he finally said, "why'd you go over there?"
Instead of answering he just offered him some meat which jin refused.

     "Suit yourself?," luhan said while stuffing his mouth with everything on his plate.

       Luhan felt the urge to puke and ran off outside, he probably looked ridiculous running. The boy could barely walk. He bumped into many things before reaching the door. He went behind a tree and just threw it all up. He waited for a little for more to come. When he felt he was done he moved to sit next to another tree where it didn't wreak of throw up.

        "," luhan said breathlessly. He closed his eyes and was going to wait to go back until he didn't feel so dizzy. Then he heard a rustling of leaves nearby.

     "Who's there?" Luhan asked.

  No reply.

      "Damn it, who the is there I'm not in the mood to play around." Luhan said clearly annoyed.

      "Sorry if I startled you.." A voice said from a tree across from luhan. Then slowly he saw rainbow hair poke out from behind and didn't know if he should be angry or happy. He felt neither, he was too surprised.

        "Why are you here?" He asked.

      "Well you ran out and barely made it to the door, so I wanted to see what was wrong. You look like , are you okay?" Sehun asked with concern.

        "I'm fine." Luhan said and looked away.
The door to the cabin opened and out came jin. He jogged over to where they were.

     "I came to make sure you were feeling better, I gave you a little time alone since I know you were probably throwing up all the sausage from this morning," jin said to luhan then turned to sehun, "and what are you doing here kid?"

      Sehun was staring at luhan before answering, "nothing. Well kris, take care." He said and he walked back to the cabin looking at his shoes.

     "Kris? Are you feeling well enough to come back in?" Asked Jin. Luhan was looking at Sehun's retreating figure when he answered.

      "I think so. How much longer til everyone leaves, do you know?" Luhan asked weakly.

     "Another couple hours or so. Besides the bottles that namjoon brought are almost finished." Jin replied.

     Luhan sighed and nodded. "Alright help me up will ya?"

      Jin got down and put Luhan's arm over his own shoulder and grabbed his side. He was light so not difficult to carry. They reached the door and luhan let go and said it was fine he could take it from here, and they went back in.

      When they walked in everyone was almost piss drunk. They were laughing and being loud and some were falling over. He scanned the room and spotted sehun downing the last of one of the bottles. Sehun hadn't drank anything the whole night until now. Luhan began to feel guilty, was he too rude outside?

      Just then Minseok walked up to him and said, "hey, is there any more meat?"

     Luhan studied his face, closed one eye and studied his features better. He realized the boy had a beautiful face. Before he could stop himself, he grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. Luhan smiled triumphantly and said, "nope sorry xiumin."

       Minseok stayed glued to his spot, eyes wide open, "how did you.. Why did you.. What the hell..."

      Luhan walked away and drank from a bottle making it's way around. He made it to his bed and layers down where he fell straight to sleep, his mind clouded and far too dizzy he could no longer fight off sleep.