Exposed

A Snapshot of True Love

Wasnt expecting to update but I did anyways.. oops ;) 

This chapter is unedited btw. But enjoy :3 -K.L


 

It's been a month since their heated confession at the Kim household. Kyungsoo and Joonkyung kept their relationship in secrecy, hidden from work and public. The relationship would've been scandalous if it had gotten out to the press amd Kyungsoo wouldn't be able to forgive himself if something like that happened again.

 

"Eo, Oppa.. I just got home..." Joonkyung reaches her snowy porch and pulls out her house key with one hand, while the other clutches her phone.

 

"I'm sorry, something came up at the office, so we cant go out to dinner today. But I'll make it up to you tomorrow, okay?" Joonmyeon says on the other line.

 

"Eo, its okay! I'll just stay home and relax a little. Running man is on today anyways. haha" She chuckles as she sets her bag on the couch. Joonmyeon remains quiet on the other line.

 

"Yah.. How come you dont sound disappointed at all.. Is someone there with you? A boy perhaps?" Joonmyeon questions over the phone. Joonkyung closes the door behind her and peeks through the blinds, expecting someone.

 

"Ani!" she squeeked before she saw a figure approach the porch. "Oppa, Bomi is calling, I'll call you later, okay? Love you!" Joonkyung quickly hung up.

 

"Yah-" Joonmyeon looked at his phone and let out a sigh. "Oh you are about to be in so much trouble when I find out it's a boy," Joonmyeon had planned a fun night out on a Saturday evening in the middle of winter for the two siblings. He wanted to surprise her by coming home early today since he had been so busy for the past couple of weeks.

 

Joonkyung opened the breezy door to a shivering Kyungsoo who gave her a playful grin. He greeted her with a warm kiss as they closed the heavy door behind them. Before he could continue to recipricate the kiss, Joonkyung pulled him in the kitchen by his jacket.

 

"What took you so long? You left the same time I did." Joonkyung asks as she leans against the kitchen counter. Kyungsoo smiles as he trapped her, "Well.. I wanted to be extra careful so I got us some cookies before I followed you here, sweetheart" he held out a paper bag before setting it behind her on the counter.

 

"Joonmyeon oppa isn't coming home until midnight.. We could probably warm up some of those cookies, brew some tea and watch a movie in my room?" Joonkyung offers.

 

Kyungsoo pursed his big lips, "Can we cuddle?" Joonkyung looked at his adorable face as he wiggled his eyebrows. "Yes, we can, you big doofus" she answers as she lightly pushes him out the way.

 

Joonkyung smiles as she heard Kyungsoo celebrating in the background. "So what movie do you want to choose from.. I have Skyfall and Twilight for some reason..or.. Wreck-it-Ralph? What the.." Joonkyung doesn't hear him reply for awhile and the two made eye contanct. "Skyfall" they both said in unison before nodding.

 

"I got the tea, grab the cookies" she says. Kyungsoo eagerly follows behind Joonkyung to her room before he makes himself comfortable in one of his favorite places to be, her bed. Joonkyung pops the DVD in and settles beside him in his grasp. Kyungsoo reaches over and turns down the intesity of the night lamp before they both munched on their cookies.

 

Half an hour into the movie, there was a plot twist scene after James 'death' where the audience finds out that he's been hiding on an island the whole time after a mission accident when he was shot. James and another actress were in the middle of a hot make-out session. 

 

Joonkyung stiffens in his grasp as Kyungsoo didnt move a muscle. Oh my god, should I skip this scene or- ,Joonkyungs thought was interupted by Kyungsoos outbreak.

 

"T-this 007 movie is horrible.. The girl ." he says.

 

"Yeah... Aheh." Joonkyung replies softly. His hot breath hits her cheek slowly as she feels his chest rises steadily against her. He smelled like a mix of his signature cologne and a freshly brewed cup of coffee, since coffee was always his big thing. Joonkyung felt the urge to just turn off the movie and do something else to get her mind off of the other urge; the urge to grab his squishable cheeks and kiss the life out of him. 

 

As much as she hated him, she realized something frightening on the day that he confessed... She realized how much amount of love was in that amount of hate. 

 

"K-Kyungsoo." Joonkyung finally calls, she looks up to his addictive eyes as he looked down at her. His breath hitched when they both met each others' gazes before they completely forgot about the movie.

 

"Sweetheart.." he said in his husky tone.

 

"W-What." Joonkyung replied as she nervously gulped.

 

"We should've chosen Wreck-It-Ralph... Because now.. I dont even want to watch the movie anymore.." Kyungsoo states, not removing his eyes off of her.

 

"Well what do you want now?" she challenges him with an authoritive tone before she yelps when Kyungsoo pinned her down onto the bed.

 

"You." he replied as he fought the urge to slam his lips against hers. But being the gentleman he was, he waited for her answer, fighting every last refraints. To his surprise, Joonkyung pulls him in by the neck and whispers, "I thought you'd never ask." before they began to lip lock without hesitation.

 

Kyungsoo groans in satisfaction when she replied to him the way that she did. Joonkyung desperately runs her fingers through his soft hair as he rests his hands on her waist. She giggles as she feels his fingers fiddling with the hem of her shirt and gasps when their skin came to contact.

 

"I love you, Joonkyung" he pulls away and rests his forehead against hers. 

 

"I love you too, Kyungsoo.." she replies. 

 

To their chagrin, before they could continue their steamy session, a noise had erupted from downstairs. "Oh my god.." Joonkyung sits up making Kyungsoo back away from her. "It cant be him already." She rushes to the window to see her big brothers black Tesla into their main garage and runs to the flustered Kyungsoo that was casually resting on her bed, still high off of the amount of ecstasy that was created from a few moments ago.

 

"My brother is home." she says before Kyungsoo jumps up. "What?!" he quickly gathers himself together, "Yah I thought you said he was coming home late?!"

 

"Thats what I thought too!" she said as she paced back and forth. "Kyungsoo you need to go."

 

"Oh sure! I'll just jump down the window, Its just 3 stories, I'll be fine sweetheart." he sarcastically says as his options were narrowed. 

 

"Joonkyung-ah! Are you in your room?" her brothers voice echoes from downstairs. "Eo! Just a second, I'll be down in just a second!" Joonmyeon squints his eyes and looks around for any traces of another body. 

 

"Oh.. you are in so much trouble young lady.." Joonmyeon looks at the extra pair of shoes on the floormat. He looks at the shoe and searches for a few words. 

 

"Oh come on now, you're 21 now and you still label your belongings?" he face palms before he storms upstairs to her room. "Yah. Kim Joon-" before he could finish, Joonkyung had opened the door and smiled innocently.

 

"You're home!" she greets him with a surprised look. "Yeaaahhhhhh..." he drags. "What are you doing home so early?" she asks as he scans the empty room. 

 

"Well I wanted to surprise you.. But I guess I made that clear.. Why do you look so shocked?" Joonmyeong paces to her private bathroom and checks the shower curtain. "Are you.. hiding something? Or more like someone?" he looks at her while he crosses his arms.

 

"Nope.. " Joonkyung looks at him like he's a total weirdo. "O-Oh.. Well then why are Kyungsoo's shoes downstairs?!" he asks.

 

"They were misplaced in the company's props.. I was gonna give them back to him tomorrow." she quickly lies. Kyungsoo relieves a sigh as he peaks through her closet door.

 

"O-Oh.. I'm sorry for trying to suspect you.. I should've known better from you.." Joonmyeon says in guilt. "Well I guess.. We can get ready for our little dinner that I had planned out!" he walks toward her closet and before she could stop him his hand was already on the knob.

 

"I bought you a new dress-"

 

"Wait Joonmyeon no!" 

 

CLICK..  as soon as the closet door creaks, there was complete moment of silence as the 3 of them exchange glances before Joonmyeon breaks it. "KIM JOONKYUNG, YOU LIAR" he yells. 

 

"Aheh.. Hi hyung..." Kyungsoo nervously scratches the back of his head before he grabs the newly wrapped dress. "You have a great sense of style?" he hands him the dress that he was talking about.

 

~~

 

And from that day forward, Joonmyeon had still not approved their relationship. Even when Kyungsoo had pleaded him for her hand in marriage on his knees at Joonmyeons office, he had still rejected him. 

 

"Please please please" Kyungsoo rubs his palms together.

 

"No no no!" Joonmyeon pokes his forehead. Kyungsoo mumbles a few lines of "ouch" before he starts to tickle his hyung. "Hyung!!" Kyungsoo cooes as he was unaware that his aegyo had spilled out.

 

"Yah you little poop!" Joonmyeon laughs before he puts him in a headlock. His office was filled with ruckus and laughter before the door knob had turned suddenly. A man of authority stood there with his a hand holding the pure gold handle of his ebony cane and a cigar in his mouth.

 

The news had gotten a certain someone, a very important someone. It was Mr Kim, and he was back to recieve news that his little daughter was about to be proposed to.

 

The two hooligans stopped their childish actions and stood up straight.

 

"A-Abeoji." Joonmyeon greeted his father.

 


Since I'm having Kyungsoo feels, I was unable to update my other story that stars Sunggyu and Infnite LOL So i decided to update this. teehee.. YAY KYUNGPOO FLUFF.. I'm gonna die.. I already died watching his drama teaser LOL -K.L

btw I recently watched skyfall and there was that little makeout scene and I was watching it with my little 10 year old cousin LOL AND I WAS LIKE WTF THIS AINT APPROPIATe.. It was a great movie though. LOL

I'm going to be at the University of Washington for 3 days next week so I'll update in a week or so! I'm actually excited that this story is going longer than I thought xD I cant help it..Im blaming it on Kyungsoo.

kyungsoo ㅡ nature republic 

holykyungsoo:  overjoyed kyungsoo is the cutest :3holykyungsoo:  overjoyed kyungsoo is the cutest :3

;-; can you imagine watching movies with this puppy?!

kyungsoo in bed watching a movie

2576283C53C4D69F0DA3C9