First Day

A Snapshot of True Love

Joonmyeon yawned as he walked down the stairs trying to stay awake. He followed the scented trail of bacon and eggs. When he reached the kitchen he rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to see if he was dreaming or not. 

 

"Uhm.. Is there any particular reason why you woke up earlier than the maids in order to cook breakfast?" Joonmyeon asked. Joonkyung set the last pancake on the dish and brought it to the table.

 

"I just wanted to cook for my brother today, is that too hard to ask for?" she smiled. Joonmyeon thought that this was creepy and cautiously sat down across from her.

 

"Oh oh oh I know.. You're trying to poison me so that I'll close the company for today because you dont want to come to work.. I see.. Thats genius!"

 

"No! Oppa thats terrible!" Joonkyung slapped him on the shoulder. "Look. I'm honestly excited. I dont know why you are spouting nonsense about me trying to plot your death."

 

Joonmyeon stuffed a piece of pancake in his mouth and groaned at the taste. "This is really good. You should cook more often."

 

"Yeah right, this is the only day that you'll eat these." Joonkyung stuck out her tongue

 

"You're trying to up to the boss! Now I know your true purpose!" Joonmyeon exclaimed with his mouth full of the pancakes.

 

~~

 

"Someone looks like they're trying to impress someone special.." Joonmyeon remarked when he saw joonkyung in the corner of his eye as he tied his tie.

 

"Its my first day.. I'm suppose to impress everyone anyways.." Joonkyung dusted her pastel pink high-low dress. She put a cream trench coat before putting on her heels. "Kaja!"

 

"Kaja." Joonmyeon complied as he followed her out the door.

 

~~

 

"Most of you know my sister, Joonkyung. She will be our new photographer!" Joonmyeon announced as the staff circled around them.

 

"Kim Joonkyung imnida.. Please take care of me!" she bowed respectfully. Some of the younger girls bagged on her saying that she's fake and ugly. Most of the boys were swooned by her beautiful features while the ahjummas and ahjussis tried to up to her knowing that she is their boss's younger sister.

 

"This is going to be.. interesting." joonkyung mumbled to herself. Joonmyeon walked her to the companys personal studio. "He's already inside, he's a bit early today. The others will come soon."

 

"Wait wait.. why do I have to be early then.." she asked nervously trying to get herself out of this.

 

"Because you have to set up your equipment, you pabo." Joonmyeon said. "Have fun and try not to kill him please. I'll see you at lunch. now until then, I dont want to hear any bad news like 'my little sister tried to kill the company's model' or anything like that..See you later, lil sis." he gave her a kiss on the forehead before he walked off.

 

Joonkyung felt uneasy when she put her hand on the doorknob. "Well.. Whats the worst that can happen? Ok.. I got this.. I shouldn't be afraid! I shouldn't be!" she nodded confidently before she turned the door knob and opened the door.

 

The model stood near the windows and surveyed the view of the city of Seoul. He was tall now and his shoulders were no longer narrow. His jawline was sharper than a pencil and the light that the sun provided made him look glamorous

 

Joonkyung was captured by his beauty for a second before she reminded herself of her highschool years. The anger rebuilt itself and she no longer found him attracted.

 

"Hi there. Long time no see" he dangerously smirked as he eyed her up and down. She was truly beautiful. She had always been beautiful in his eyes, but too bad he lost too many oppurtunities to tell her that.

 

"You dont miss me, Joonkyung? Well.. I missed you.. a lot." he smiled. Joonkyung scoffed before she set her equipment down and started to set up. Her heart started to flutter when she heard his footsteps walk towards her.

 

"Do you.. need help? I could give you a han-"

 

"No.. What do you know about cameras?" she asked. He knew nothing, so he didn't say anything."I dont trust you with my cameras. Ever."

 

Kyungsoo felt a pang in his heart as he remember that one time back in highschool when he took her camera and . "I'm. I'm sorry." he said.

 

"For what, you idiot?" she thought he was joking like he always did and look up into his sorrowful eyes. She saw a different Kyungsoo this time. A Kyungsoo that has matured and grown out of his childish state like he was in highschool.

 

"JoonKyung! This place is huge man!" Bomi entered the room loudly and looked at the both of them. "Oh.. Am i interrupting something?"

 

"No you're not" they both said at the same time.

 

Kyungsoo cleared his throat and greeted Bomi. "Its been awhile huh?" Bomi smiled and nodded.

 

Soon the rest of the staff started to arrive which limited the chances of Joonkyung and Kyungsoo encountering each other. Kyungsoo was taken into a dressing room and when he came out, lets just say he looked like a beautifully sculpted masterpiece. Kyungsoo hair was wavy and shiny. The concept of the shoot was endorsing school uniforms.

 

And when she saw him the school uniform, she was hit hard by nostalgia. "Uh.. Sunbae..Sunbae?" the assistants called.

 

"Huh? Eo.. Lets.. Lets get started" Joonkyung snapped out of her thoughts and focused her camera.

 

After a few shots, Bomi noticed that Joonkyung has not compained about anything, not one bit. "Uh.. Joonkyung." she whispered.

 

"What?" Joonkyung replied without shifting her attention to the the camera. "Are you okay?" Bomi asked.

 

Joonkyung chuckled, "of course i am, what makes you think Im not?" 

 

When the photoshoot was over, Joonkyung and Bomi looked over at the shots. "Wow.. These are great. I havent had any complaints today either." she pointed out.

 

Kyungsoo overheard and smiled to himself.

 

"The way he looks into the camera... Its.. perfect." Joonkyung tells Bomi.

 

"I'm not looking at the camera, you silly. I'm looking at you.." Kyungsoo sighed.

 

 

 


I think I'll have maybe 2-3 more chapters. But Im gonna call it a day! Good night everyone. I'll update tomorrow! :) -K.L

                     Kyungsoo says Jalja! ;)

exohd:720 x 1080