Rumors

A Snapshot of True Love

"You look hideous.. lets take it again!" Joonkyung yells. Kyungsoo refused and walked behind the camera to take a look of the photos. "Theyre fine! I dont see whats wrong with them!" he claims.

 

"This wont do.. Can we get something to cover his lips?" Joonkyung asks. The staff, slightly confused, murmured to themselves.

 

"My lips?! Whats wrong with my lips!" he argues.

 

"They're too big! Its very distracting. We are trying to sell the shirt youre wearing.. Not your lips!" Joonkyung spat. Kyungsoo scoffed, "Thats ridiculous... You're ridicilous!"

 

"Please.. Listen to the professional." Joonkyung said in a sassy tone.

 

"Sunbae, we have a big fluffy scarf, is that okay?" the stylist asked. "Yes, thats perfect. Now cover those ugly lips of his"

 

"I refuse to put that huge cotton ball around my neck!" Kyungsoo yelled. "Here, give me it. I'll do it myself." Joonkyung takes a hold of the scarf and walked towards him.

 

"Do Kyungsoo get your over here!" The two of them ran around the studio like an episode of Tom and Jerry. Joonmyeon hides his face in embarassment in the corner of the room. He looks over at Bomi who was doing the same and whispers, "If you didn't tell me who they are, I would've got the impression that they were having a lovers quarrel" he sighs.

 

"They should just kiss already." Bomi suggests.

 

"Right? Geez. I'm sick of being in the middle of this." Joonmyeon agreed.

 

"Get back here you.. fish face!" Joonkyungs voice projected from across the studio

 

Kyungsoo gasped, "How dare you call me that! My lips are beautiful! 

 

*End of flashback*

 

The studio filled with nosy and jealous co-workers.Bomi stands idly to hear it all while Joonkyung was in the bathroom.

 

"Yeah she's definitely got a thing for him. They've been working together for almost half a year now"

 

"That's not profressional at all...Who would try to have a relationship with their coworker"

 

"She's such a .. "

 

Bomi fidels with her smartphone and her eyes widened at the big red letters of the headline on the internet,

 

Is Kim Joonkyung the special girl that Do Kyungsoo was talking about?

 

"Oh man, she's not gonna like this at all..." Bomi says as she nervously chews on her finger. "I knew this would happen!" Bomi has been observing Joonkyung for the past 4 and a half months after shes been here. Joonkyung slowly opened up her heart to Kyungsoo and the two of them have been caught 'flirting' several of times during work.

 

 

"I'm not gonna like what?" Joonkyungs voice stunned Bomi. She quickly hid her phone behind her back. "Huh? Oh nothing! Haha.. Nothing" Bomi tried to save herself.

 

"What.. Is Infinites concert sold out or something?!" Joonkyung panicked. She pulled out her phone to go on her social media app. Bomi bit her lip, thinking about how she could stop her.

 

"Wait, Joonkyung! Lemme see your phone!" she tried to snatch it from her but failed miserably because Joonkyung was a second faster. "Whats wrong with yours?"

 

"Its-Its dead. Now give me your-"

 

"No! You liar." Joonkyung stuck her tongue out at her before scrolling down through the top stories. "I dont see any-" she stopped scrolling and her eyes widened in horror. Bomi took the chance to snatch the phone from her possession when a scary Joonkyung emerged and snatched it back.

 

"What the is this!?" she exclaimed. Bomi winced at the piercing scream. Joonkyung clutched her phone in anger and played the video.

 

"Kim Joonmyeon, the heir of Seoul Modern Fashion, recently hired his little sister, Kim Joonkyung to be the companys photographer. Kim Joonkyung is rumored to be having a secret love relationship with Do Kyungsoo, the nations flower boy. A few months ago, Do Kyungsoo was interviewed and revealed that his inspiration for his career was his first love in highschool. Coincidently, Kim Joonmyun and his sister both attended the same highschool and were known to have a very close relationship? Is Kim Joonkyung the special girl Kyungsoo has described? We've visited their old highschool to ask various teachers and alumnis to discover their past relationship."

 

"Mr Jang was Kyungsoo's and Joonkyungs math teacher." the news reporter hands over the microphone to Mr Jang. "What was their relationship like in highschool?"

 

"Both of them were my top students in class, they were both studious and hardworking. But it seemed like ever since I've offered afterschool help, Joonkyung has been attending everyday to help tutor the failing students. Kyungsoo has never been the type to help others but everytime Joonkyung stayed, he would stay."

 

The news reporter walked over to one of the students on the campus and interviewed him. "Oh yeah! I remember them.. Kyungsoo would always follow her like a little puppy. He never left her alone, I thought it was cute that Kyungsoo kept teasing her." the student said.

 

"Ohoho.. Looks like we really do have some past chemistry here..Lets go back to you Seungho-ssi."

 

"Seungho here with recent pictures of they two 'working' side by side." pictures of Joonkyung and Kyungsoo smiling as they looked over the photos that were taken a few months ago

 

Joonkyung clenched her phone so hard that she swore the case cracked. "This is complete bull!"

 

"Whats bull?" Kyungsoo popped out of nowhere and grabbed the phone out of her hand. "Hey give it back!" Joonkyung yelled as she jumped to reach for it. Deja vu hit her like a bullet when she looked up into his big brown eyes. Kyungsoo held the cellphone above his head, teasing her like he always used to. But this time he was way taller than before.

 

"Give it!" Joonkyung hollered. Kyungsoo laughed in amusement and jumped higher everytime she jumped just to tick her off. Joonkyung picked the wrong day to wear heels because the moment she took another hop, she stumbled backwards and shut her eyes. Anticipating the fall, she felt a strong arm around her waist and a hot breath that hovered over her face. When she opened her eyes, she swore she saw an angel, an angel that looked like Kyungsoo.

 

She blinked a few times to register what they were doing. "Are..Are you okay?" his voice sounded so husky and y at the time that it made her knees feel weak. This was so different from all of those times she's been around him in highschool. She felt a new and electrifying feeling as they both made eye contact.

 

"I-I'm okay.. Thanks.." she said signaling that it was time to let go. Bomi from afar heard snaps from the cameras of the staff. Should I stop them or...Nah.. Bomi totally shipped the two so she didnt bother stopping the staff.

 

Kyungsoo didn't want to let go. He swore he will never forget the look on her face when she was looking at him. Kyungsoo started to feel hot and bothered so he let her go softly.

 

"Damn.. Really?" Kyungsoo fixated his view to Joonkyung and her broken heel. "Thats just great." Joonkyung removed both of her heels and decided to continue working without shoes.

 

She cleared and looked up at Kyungsoo. She forgot that Kyungsoo still had her phone, she panicked when she saw him scroll down her phone with a smile. "Omo.." he said.

 

"I told you its bull. Now theres a bunch of random nonsense that people are publishing on the internet. Thanks to you, I've become top on searches! All i wanted to do was live life behind the camera, and now I'm in front of the camera.. With you!" Joonkyung complained. Kyungsoo only chuckled and tapped her nose. 

 

"Cute." Kyungsoo smiled sweetly before he locked her phone and threw it back to her. She caught it and stared at him in confusion. "Whats cute!"

 

"You, silly." Kyungsoo bit his lower lip and smirked dangerously. Joonkyung was on the edge of her boiling point but after his remark, she felt like melting into a puddle

 

"Lets get back to work?" Kyungsoo suggested before he stepped in front of the camera.

 

"Dont tell me what to do!" Joonkyung squinted her eyes before she walked to her camera. Kyungsoo couldn't hide his smile which started to piss off Joonkyung.

 

"Yah! Stop smiling like an idiot! You're suppose to maintain a neutral face!" Joonkyung reprimanded. "Arasso arasso.. Sorry." Kyungsoo bit the inside of his lip to contain himself.

 

~~

 

"Are you sure you dont wanna just borrow my spare pair of sneakers?" Bomi asked. 

 

"No, for the last time Bomi, I dont want to deal with your stinky sneakers- hmmph!" Bomi clamped a hand on her best friends mouth. "Shh! There are cute boys around here, Joonkyung!" 

 

She removed her hand suddenly, "Joonkyung what the hell! Did you just me?!" Bomi vigorously rubbed her palm on her jeans.

 

"Thats what you get!.. Now if you dont mind I have to go home. Dont wanna miss the next episode of running man!" Joonkyung was about to walk out when a warm hand wrapped around her wrist.

 

"Hey.." his voice echoed through her ears like chimes. "Going home already?" 

 

"Yeah.. " Joonkyung replied 

 

"Like .. that?" his eyes was looking down at her bare feet. 

 

She nodded, "My house is like 2 blocks from this company. Its no biggie." She tried to leave again but Kyungsoo stopped her again. "Look Kyungsoo, its nice that you care and all but I dont ne-"

 

"Care? Who said anything about caring?" Kyungsoo scoffed. "Let me walk you home. Here, put these on." Kyungsoo took off his own shoes and dropped them near her feet.

 

"I dont need your help."

 

"Well then happily oblige to my offer before Joonmyeon kills me for not taking care of you." Kyungsoo said. Since when did Joonmyeon tell Kyungsoo to take care of her? 

 

Joonkyung sighed in defeat and slipped on his big shoes. "Thanks." she murmured before walking out the door. Kyungsoo followed her out and they walked together, side by side in silence.

 

He noticed her shivering so he took off his hoodie to wrap it around her. Joonkyung was a bit surprised as she looked at him. "What.. Joonmyeon will kill me if you get sick" he mumbled.

 

She shrugged it off and continued to walk along side with him. "You know.... This right here.. This is not going to make the rumors any better.." she pointed out.

 

"Well.. Maybe we can just face it together.." Kyungsoo blinked a couple of times to register what he just said. "Uh.. You know.. as in like.. we could ignore it because the truth lies between us." he let out a long breath as he saved himself.

 

"Good point." Joonkyung nodded. "Home sweet home." she said as she walked to the porch. Kyungsoo followed her up the stairs to the door and waited for her to open the door.

 

"So...uh.. Thanks Kyungsoo. And.. Goodnight." she said before she grabbed his hoodie that was around her shoulders when Kyungsoos hand wrapped around hers.

 

"Keep it until tomorrow..It-Its the companys anyways.. Its not mine." he smiled. "I'll just take my shoes back." Kyungsoo bent down to put on his shoes and tied it.

 

Joonkyung observed him as he tied his shoe. In her eyes, she still saw the little Kyungsoo that she hung out with in highschool. The truth was.. Kyungsoo didn't know how to tie his shoes, even as a freshman in highschool. She remembered the first time she saw him with his shiny black dress shoes that had a shiny clip on it. She always thought that he was wearing those for his reputation but the truth was, he didnt know how to wear sneakers.

 

"I'm glad you still remember after all of these years." Joonkyung teased. Kyungsoo stood up after tying his shoes, she was no longer looking down because the moment he stood up, his tall figure shadowed over her small frame. Kyungsoo laughed softly before he pinched her cheek.

 

"Ow! Let go of me, I hate it when you do that!" Joonkyung poked his side which made him yelp. "Serves you right." Joonkyung scoffed in triumph. Kyungsoo smiled as he looked down at her. The moonlight was above their head and the moment was just right.

 

Kyungsoo looked down at the lips that he's been dying to claim. His own lips were dry and he gulped making Joonkyung look at his dangerously close lips. Those lips that I teased.. I didnt know that it would look this attractive up close. Snap out of this! Snap out of this right now!

 

Kyungsoo dove down and shortly captured her lips. The small peck was enough to set the fireworks in both of their bodies, Kyungsoos ears flushed as red as Joonkyungs face.

 

"I just wanted.. To thank you.." Kyungsoo stepped back and cleared his throat.

 

"F-for what, you.. i-idiot." Joonkyung stammered. 

 

He smiled showing the heart shaped cupids bow of his upper lip. "For teaching me how to tie my shoes." he hopped down the stairs and turned back from afar and gave her a big wave. "Goodnight." 

 

She touched her lips that had recently made contact with his lips and watched him walk away. "You pabo.." she sighed. "That was my first kiss."

 

 

 

 

 

 


Ta da! Dang I've been updating this story faster than my normal rate LOL. I hope you guys expected this ;) I hope I didnt rush because this story was suppose to be short anyways. But thank you for subscribing! I'll update tomorrow night :3 Please comment down below and let me know how you like it so far and any other requests/concerns

Kyungsoo fighting.. !! 

tumblr_mzgwpskqNN1rw4a6qo1_500.png

kyungsoo in suit (ft.His y Hair Flip)that hair flip doe LOL <3

 

And most importantly, Pray for South Korea! Putting myself in the victims shoes is unbearing because I'm a highschool student myself. I hope the heavens will the deceased a better place to live and I hope the missing will be found. 

large.jpg