Epilogue

A Snapshot of True Love

This chapter is unedited!

Hi guys! I tried something a little new and I hope it works out hehe.. Green is Kyungsoo, purple is Joonkyung. Enjoy :) -K.L


After the wedding, the last thing I remembered was fully giving myself to Do Kyungsoo. I completely trusted him to be the only one I could rely on, someone I could cherish, someone I could love forever.


Our wedding went viral, our pictures were on magazines after magazines and the paparazzi's were always tailing us. Even our wedding was almost raided with those crazy animals. But that didn't change the voice in her heart. Kim- I mean Do Joonkyung will be my first and last love. I remember what I promised, standing on the alter with my beautiful wife. I promised to protect her and stay with her through thick and thin... Since my promises are never meant to be broken.


Bomi became my maid of honor when she met a third cousin of Kyungsoo's, who happened to be the annoying brat that had the biggest crush on her during high school. He grew up to be very mature and was even brave enough to ask her out on a date. Several months later, Bomi and Ilhoon were going steady. The ship that Kyungsoo and I had steered, sailed infallibly.


"Ah Aniya! Cant you photoshop me or something! I look terrible.." I let out a whine before I had the urge to blow my brains out onto the 2-ply napkin that I had stashed in my pocket. 

 

"Well its not my fault you're sick, nae nampyeon.." Joonkyung looked at me adorably and mocked me. I leaned my forehead against her shoulder in defeat when I felt a laugh full of mirth vibrate against my forehead. "How are you feeling? Better?" Joonkyung asked. I lifted my head up and let the euphoria that it brings me whenever we lock our gazes. I leaned in closer as I felt her breath hitched. It didn't matter that we were in public, it never mattered. I bravely leaned in and let our lips did the work before I felt a finger poke my stomach.

 

Joonkyung, completely mesmorized by my love, looked at me with half-lidded eyes. "I'm gonna get sick, you doofus." she snapped. I sulked as I stuck out my lips just the way she liked them. "Dont even, Kyungsoo. I am so done with your aegyo .." 

 

"Pleasseeee~~~" I incessantly poked her until she begged me to stop, choking on her words because of her laughter. "I will in kill you." she threatened.

 

"I love you too." 


Mornings with Kyungsoo were full of kisses and cuddles. Kyungsoo was a heavy sleeper and was not a morning person. Of course it was irritating, but I found it useful since it entertained me to find other ways to wake him up..............like a cup of ice cold water to the face! Nah I'm not that evil. The truth behind what I actually  do will remain confidential. Period.

 

However, something that I really like about him is his food. Oh. My. God. That man can cook. That was another reason why living with him made my life not one bit tedious. After he gets his lazy off the bed, he made breakfast for the both of us... Since I cant really cook to save my life. But I'm working on it! He's been teaching me.. although each lesson was always sidetracked, ahem.

 

"Hey! I make great kimchi fried rice! And killer pancakes, come on.. Joonmyeon said it was delicious. " I conviced Kyungsoo. He turned away from the eggs that he was making to playfully strut to me as I watched him. "Yes you do sweetheart. But its very sloppy. We should go over knife skills sometime. You need to work on uniformity.." he points the spatula at me as I pursed my lips.

 

"Yah.. Are you trying to say something about my food." I glared at him before he dangerously smirked. "Well, sweetheart, your  food is delicious but if the display looked a little bit better, it would taste perfect." he said before he sat the spatula down somewhere behind him on the counter. My hips bumped into an edge of the counter as Kyungsoo cornered me.

 

"I mean, food only taste as great as it looks, my beautiful wife." I chuckled as he nuzzled his nose against my nose. His hands s to my curve as my hands were occupied with wrapping his neck. "Another great tip to cooking, sweetheart." he looked down into my eyes with his devious eyes before he hoisted me onto the counter to balance our eye level.

 

"What is it, Chef Kyungsoo?" I challenged him since he loved it whenever I retaliated against him. If gives him a thrill to compete, he says. 

 

"A good chef will always taste the food." he smiled before I naturally closed my eyes and leaned in when I felt his soft lips latch onto mine. So sometimes we skipped breakfast and did better things. The eggs that were suppose to be sunny side up on that day ended up in the trash can and we went straight to lunch.


One of the hardest things about marriage is the approval and balance between both sides of the families. Thankfully, Mr and Mrs Kim adored me since I was always close with the Kim siblings. However, pleasing Mr and Mrs. Do at first, was a bit challenging.

 

"The Kims are a bit.. oh how do you explain in, yeobo.." my mother had said to my father who was sitting on his fancy leather chair, puffing a cigar. "Cheap." my mother had huffed. 

 

Wealth between families had always been the main prize and since technically the Do corporations had been top in the nation for over 5 generations, my parents were a bit picky about my lovely, Joonkyung. 

 

"Kyungsoo... I dont know if she would like this.. I'm scared... I haven't seen your parents since high school.. And they weren't too fond about the news regarding our relationship." Joonkyung nervously chewed her fingernails before I pulled them away from . "Stop that.. thats a bad habit." I hissed. 

 

"Its okay, Joonkyung, we are married now. Nothing will stop me from being with you, not even my parents ok? If.. If I have to lose everything for you, I will without hesitating. Thats how much you mean to me.. So.. Now lets get in there and create peace!" I was determined to make things work between us.Joonkyung got emotional over my little monologue and slipped a tear or two. I smiled as I lightly dabbed the droplets, carefully not to smudge her pretty makeup. She grabbed my hand and led the way.

 

"Eomonim, Abeonim.." I watched as she bowed respectfully and much too perfectly. I smiled at her effort before I greeted my parents who stood on our grand staircase.

 

"Kyungsoo told me it was your birthday. I didn't know what to get you so I got a box of various chocolates from my favorite chocolate shop." Joonkyung stepped closer to my mother warily giving her the lavishly decorated box. "And since your birthday passed before our wedding, I got you a gift too, Abeonim." she handed the other bag to him. "I was told that you like to smoke cigars so I got you something my dad would always like to use. It was really hard to get, I hope you enjoy it."

 

My parents exchanged looks with each other before looking back at Joonkyung. "Aigoo!! Thank you our lovely daughter-in-law. You married the perfect girl, Kyungsoo-ah!" my mother and father's faces lit up, welcoming Joonkyung into their arms. She looked back at me in confusion, "I told you it would work" I mouthed. She smiled and looked at me, accomplished.

 

I guess you just got to break the ice between bitter rivals.., thats all. And add a bit of chocolate in life, since apparently it worked with my mother.


Kyungsoo and I were once friends and now lovers. Our friendship began with a rocky start, Kyungsoo had told me that he liked from the beginning of our relationship and that the reason why he was acting like a total was because he didn't have the nerve to tell me the truth. 

 

Of course I thought it was sweet since I hated him the first time I saw him. He was annoying, absurd and cocky. But aside from that, the more I got to see Kyungsoo the more I got to see his true self. He was down to earth, considerate and lovable. Every day that was spent with him was a day spent well. Whether it was being in his arms all day, watching each other sleep because we couldn't sleep ourselves or even our little lovers querrel. Everytime we fought, it only hid one fact; the fact that we only care about each other more than we are aware.

 

"You didn't call me at all.. No text, no word. And what time did you come home yesterday anyway? I stayed up until 12 waiting for you, and when I woke up in the middle of the night, it was 4 and you were fast asleep." Kyungsoo frustratedly yanked on his hair. 

 

"Can you just chill, Kyungsoo? My phone died. And the studio had some issues so I had to stay later than usual." I exhaled since I was exhausted with all of the work they studio had put on my back these past couple of days. Not wanting to hear anymore of Kyungsoo nagging, I pulled the sheets over, "I'm tired, Kyungsoo.. I'm going to sleep. I laid the back of my head on my comfy pillow and closed my eyes. I felt the bed shift before he shook me violently causing my eyes to shoot back open.. "Kyungsoo what the is wrong with you!" I yelled as he towered over me.

 

"I'm not done talking to you." he gritted his teeth as gripped my arms. "O-Okay, Kyungsoo.. Ok.. Just release me.. You're hurting me.." I winced. His eyes were full of regret when I felt my arms released. Kyungsoo stopped his actions as I watch him settle down into the bed beside me. I turned my back to him, not wanting him to see my burning tears from the pain. My body tensed up as he spooned me from behind, holding me tightly. "I-I'm sorry. Are you.. okay?" he asked. He felt my nod and continued to speak.

 

"I just care a lot about you, you know that.. I thought I lost you.. I know it seems ridiculous to have you call or text me every other minute when I'm not around you but I need to hear from you to make sure you're okay." his voice cracked.

 

I was brave enough to turn around to meet his face. He was crying too. He was worried. "I know, I'm sorry. The amount of stress is just.. my head felt like blowing up and I wanted to be left alone but I forgot that I left out one of the most important person and that's you." I said.

 

"As long as I know that you care about me the same way I care about you.. Its all that matters, sweetheart." he said.


Joonkyung was always insecure about her looks. But I made sure that she felt as beautiful as she really is. As tough as Joonkyung's hard head is, she is very sensitive when it comes to everything.

 

"Oh my god.. That was so sad.." Joonkyung clutches onto my sweater as we watched another movie on netflix. I softly chuckled as I kissed the top of her head. "Sweetheart, Its a movie." 

 

"She is so pretty. She has a nice face, a nice personality and nice body.. look at those s.. those are real. I love her so much." Joonkyung praises as her eyes were glued to the special features at the end of the movie. My eyes were busy scanning her, oh Joonkyung, you need to know that you are more beautiful than you even know. "Sweetheart." her head turned to face me, the moonlight had shone on her goddess like face before I leaned in to kiss her. I felt her smile into the kiss before she pushed me back.

 

"What.. You didn't tell me what you were going to say" she giggled. 

 

"I just wanted to say that.. you're more beautiful that you set yourself up for.I just wanted to say that." I stated. I saw her blush before she grinned cheekishly. "You dont have a nice face, personality or body. You have a perfect face." I scattered kisses along the side of her face. "You have a perfect personality" I tapped her nose as she smiled in return. 

 

"And you have a perfect body." I ran my hands along her curve setting the mood... before I pressed the weight of my body, trapping her to tickle her. She squirmed in my grasp, dying in laughter before I slowed down. "Kyungsoo you have to stop, I'm sensitive, you know that." she said as she caught her breath. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "Your  s? Are you on your period or something?" I asked. Dont girls have that sort of problem? I felt a slap on my shoulder that stunned me. "No you ert! I said that I'm sensitive to tickling! I'm ing ticklish thats what I am!" Joonkyung retorted with a sense of embarassment.

 

"O-Oh." whoops. I laughed it off as she begin to laugh with me over my stupidity. "But your s.. I still like them." I smirked, "And by the way. That actress, those are fake, its on the cover of magazines, sweetheart, so dont worry about it. You're naturally beautiful." I said. Her bright smile lit the environment around us before she pulled me down onto the couch before I settled on top of her, smothering her with lovely kisses


"Oh my god. Bomi.. Its positive.. What am I gonna do!" I ran out the bathroom to meet Bomi who was snacking on whatever was in my kitchen. She dropped her cheesestick and ran to me. "W-What.." her silence brought me to anxiety.

 

"T-thats.. Th.. CONGRATULATIONS BABY!!!" Bomi grabbed me and squeezed me in her arms. "Who do I tell first.. I.. What do I do now!?" I asked.

 

"Tell Kyungsoo."Bomi advised.


My gelled up hairdo was flipping to all sorts of places like a bird nest and these tight skinny jeans are not helping me run faster. My heart dropped when I received a call from Joonmyeon and when I heard him mention that she was in the hospital, I ran out the dressing room right away.

 

"Do Joonkyung.. Which room is she in?!" the nurses behind the counter were startled by my outbreak before they frantically searched the files. "Room 0115." 

 

I didn't have the time to thank them before I rushed down the hall. My only focus was to find the room number with my wife with the exception from time to time to glance at the signs to navigate myself. "Do JoonKyung" I read the sign on the door before I stepped in to see Joonkyung with our healthy baby boy in her arms.

 

"Oh you're here, Kyungsoo. We'll step outside so you can have some alone time with them" Joonkyungs parents smiled as they patted my shoulders. "Aigoo.. He is so cute." Joonmyeon squeeled as the newborn gurgled. Joonkyung looked up to me and smiled warmly as I walked towards her.

 

"Look.. It's your appa.. say hi to appa.." Joonkyung grabbed his little hands and waved it to me. Joonmyeon gave me a nod before he stepped out as well. "J-Joonkyung." I started to feel emotional when I saw such a beautiful picture in front of me. A few tears slipped down my face when I rested my hand on the bed railings of the hospital bed.

 

"Are- I.." there were so much to say but I couldn't find the right words to fit through before Joonkyung handed our baby boy to me. "Minsoo. Thats the name we decided on, right?" I nodded before I observed the way he naturally cuddled to my chest as I held him. 

 

"Our lovely, Minsoo." I held him tightly before I returned him to Joonkyungs possession. "I'm a dad." I said happily.


Apparently Kyungsoo was more prepared to be a father than I was to being a mother. Hence the fact that I had little experience with children. Kyungsoo was busy playing with his son all day.

 

Minsoo was now 2 years old, the older he grew, the more he looked like his father. The living room filled with laughter as I walked down the stairs from my room. "Omma!" I opened my arms to welcome in my son before I gave him a kiss. "Aigoo.. Make sure you behave while I go to work ok?" I advised before I set him down. I turned to meet Kyungsoo who was resting on the couch after a playful session with Minsoo. He pulled me by the hips before I plop down right on his lap as he buried his nose in my hair.

 

"Have fun at work." he brightly smiled before I stood up to face him. I giggled as I felt him press light kisses on top of my tummy. "Dont work yourself too hard. Its bad for the baby." he advised. I placed a hand on top of his soft hair and his hair before I bid them goodbye.

 

No matter how hard work would get, I was always looking forward to coming home.


Minsoo and Joonhee loved their grandparents. Not to mention, their goofy uncle Joonmyeon. Whenever things got busy, Joonmyeon would babysit them until Joonkyung and I were done with our photoshoots.

 

"Joonkyung.. Get in front of the camera.. " I asked her. Joonkyung shook her head shyly in refusal. "Awh come on.. You look gorgeous today." It was true. The seasons went by quick and it was now summer. Joonkyung had cutely dressed herself in a white summer dress with her hair loosely hanging in curls off her shoulder. 

 

"Come on.." I urged her as I pulled her from behind the camera to the front. Bomi smiled in the corner of my eyes as she stepped up to the camera to take the lovely looking picture. Joonkyung yelped when I pulled her down onto my lap as I sunk into the leather chair. She looked down at me in surprise before I rested our foreheads together accompanied by Bomi's squeeling in the background. 

 

Joonkyung fixed her gaze to Bomi to send her a death glare before I grasped her by the waist with one and placed a couple of fingers to turn her head towards me again

 

"Look at me, sweetheart." I grinned victoriously while she obeyed me before I gave her a kiss. I heard the camera snap multiple times before she pulled away. 

 

"Omma!!! Appa!!" I heard the footsteps of children rush through the studio before I saw a blonde head sticking through the door.

 

"Aish.. Yah! Do Minsoo! Do Joonhee! Stop right there!" Joonmyeon, the grandpa, runs after the kids.

 

Joonkyung slid off my lap to sit next to me on the sofa before our children settled on the couch with us. "Omma.. I want to be in the picture as well. When I grow up Minsoo Oppa promised that I would be the model and he would be the photographer." Joonhee claimed.

 

"Oh really? Well thats great, Joonhee." while the kids played with Joonkyung, I stood up to greet Joonmyeon who was exhausted from his temple run chase. "Yah, your  kids have a great amount of stamina. It's either that or I'm old." he said as he placed a hand on his hip, breathing harshly.

 

"Kyungsoo oppa." Bomi tugged on the sleeves of my shirt as she brought up the camera to show me the previous shots. She handed me the camera and looked through them with me. "These turned out great." I pointed out as I smiled.

 

"Looks like a snapshot of true love." Bomi had said.


AYO WASSUP WASSUP... Okay guys.. I've officially finished my first Kyungsoo chaptered ff. There will be more coming hehehe I'm glad that I was successfully able to pour my kyungsoo feels into this fanfic and I really enjoyed writing this hehe. Please continue to support my future stories and check out my other stories if you havent!

For Infinite fans: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/481104/the-demon-inside-me-fantasy-infinite-myungsoo-romance-sunggyu-you-exok

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/242819/bumping-into-the-school-kingka-hoya-infinite-romance-sunggyu-woohyun-you-schoolife

There are sequels to both! :)

And for kyungsoo fans I do have these oneshots hehe

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/624221/my-turn-to-cry-fluff-romance-spinoff-kyungsoo

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/627980/merry-christmas-kyungsoo-christmas-comedy-fluff-oneshot-romance-you-kyungsoo

Ok no more A/N are you ready for my ultimate present.... KYUNGSOO SPPPPPAAAAAMMM ... Y'all ready? ;)

Thank you thank!! I love you all! Have some love, love, love ;)

tumblr_n63ifu8jTS1rvvhg3o1_500.gif♡

kyungsoo letting out his beast

tumblr_n80tygIWde1rk9qqmo2_500.giftumblr_n80tygIWde1rk9qqmo3_500.gif

tumblr_n80tygIWde1rk9qqmo5_r1_500.gif

-chants- 

icrylikeawolf:  When Kyungsoo stomped his foot, his squishy  jiggled…

adorable little  

Everybody loves KyungsooEverybody loves Kyungsoo

holykyungsoo:  overjoyed kyungsoo is the cutest :3holykyungsoo:  overjoyed kyungsoo is the cutest :3 I do not own these! they are from the beautiful blogs i follow on tumblr :)