Hoodie

A Snapshot of True Love

This will most likely be a filler, it wasn't planned so it really was just improv haha. But I hope its not boring. Enjoy! -K.L


 

"What the hell did I just do.." Kyungsoo leaned effortlessly against his seat as one hand holds the wheel and the other clutches his chest. His heart beated like bass drums and his blood flowed rapidly like a water stream in the wild. "Joonmyeon is going to kill me, he's going to kill me" he chanted again and again, The object in his pocket vibrated, he let out an unmanly scream when he saw the caller ID

 

"E-Eo.. Hyung."

 

"Hey, thanks for walking my little sister home. She told me about the unfortunate events that happened today.." his  voice seemed normal, maybe Joonkyung didn't talk about the kiss, he thought.

 

"Oh yeah.. Ha.. Its not a big problem.." Kyungsoo nervously replied. 

 

"Do Kyungsoo.." he sternly calls. Kyungsoo gulps and prepares himself for the confrontation. "E-eo, hyung.."

 

"Do you think I'm an idiot? Huh?"he asked. Kyungsoo's heart dropped, he didn't know how to reply. But he knew that whatever he would say, it wouldnt change the results. 

 

"You're in some deep , Kyungsoo. How dare you.. Joonkyung told me something very interesting..." he said.

 

"I-... I-I'm Sorry! I just- I didn't have any control and I dont know why I did that.. I'm sorry, I completely understand if you want me to stop work-"

 

"Wait wait what are you talking about Kyungsoo? I was just gonna tell you about the sweater that you let her borrow." Joonmyeon who was slightly confused, gave a small chuckle at his friends random act of apology.

 

"O-Oh.." Kyungsoo felt like the tip of the imaginary knife that poked at his throat has been taken away. 

 

~~

 

Joonkyung was so tired that she went straight to bed without bothering to change out of her clothes. That night, she drowned herself in Kyungsoo's intoxicated scent and drifted off into a sweet dream that surprisingly featured Do Kyungsoo. 

 

"What are you trying to do to me, Do Kyungsoo.. You.. idiot." she mumbled before she fell asleep.

 

Joonmyeon tiptoed to his sisters room and quietly opened the door. "How cute. She's wearing his sweater to sleep.. Those two are making quite the progress.." he whispers to himself. 

 

Joonmyeon turns off the night lamp after lightly pecking her forehead and tucking her in. He closed the door behind him and walked to his office to browse the internet.

 

His eyes scan through the articles about Joonkyung and sighs. "I've got to do something about this.. She could get hurt.. This is all my fault, I've got to protect her from the public."

 

~~

 

"Good morning, Boss! The pancakes are still warm. I left early this morning because I had some unfinished business from yesterday night. See you at the office later. Love, your favorite employee"

 

Joonmyeon grinned before he lifted the paper covered plate. "Assaaaa!!! Pancakes!" 

 

At the office, Joonkyung meets the stylists at the studio. "Oh, sunbae, you're here early." one of them says.

 

"Yeah, I just wanted to return this.. Uh.. Kyungsoo left it at my house since he was with Joonmyeon so he told me to bring it for him..." she handed the green fluffy hoodie, eventually letting go after she hesitated.

 

"Oh.. Wait a minute.. Yah Unni, have you seen this hoodie before?" the stylists asked the other.

 

"Aniya.. I've never seen that.." she replied.

 

"I think it actually might be his.." 

 

"Oh okay.. Thanks.." Joonkyung plopped herself onto a nearby couch. She grazed her hands against the soft fabric before the tag caught her eye. She grabbed for it and read the label. "Do Kyungsoo"

 

Wow, I'm an idiot.. She facepalmed herself. She leaned back into the couch and rested her eyes, thinking about how much of a gentleman Kyungsoo really is. Did she fail to recognize it before? Or did he really mature himself? 

 

"The fans wanted to know what your inspiration is.. You're known to model for many highschool concepts because of your flower boy image." the MC stated. Kyungsoo's signature heart shaped smile appeared as he leaned forward shyly. "Eo, ne, kamsahamnida.." he replied.

 

"So what's the trick? We all know that highschool is full of love and heart breaks. Is there a certain special someone that you would always think of?" he asked.

 

Kyungsoo failed to hide his boyish grin as his ears started to flush red."Ohoho.. you do have someone in mind dont you..Please tell us! Tell us! Tell us! Tell us!" the MC got the crowd to chant along. Kyungsoo being the pushover he was, surrendered and agreed to explain.

 

"There is a particular girl that I think about everytime I step in front of the camera.. She's been a close friend since freshman year and I started to fall in love with her. Her family is really famous but she was the type to hide around because she was very timid and shy, which I thought was really cute. She really hates me, thats the funny part" Kyungsoo laughs as he tells the story. 

 

"And I was the complete oppisite. I loved having attention as a little kid. I was really popular in highschool too, lots of people knew me and they all noticed me. But she was the only one who didn't ever look at me in the way that I wanted her to. So becoming a model.. I thought that it could get her to look at me.. and here I am, being interviewed about this.." Kyungsoo tries to hide his face in embarassment. The MC pats his back and the crowd applauses.

 

"What a sweet story, right everyone? Do you think she would be watching right now?" he asked.

 

Kyungsoo looked down sadly and shook his head. "I doubt it."

 

"Well in that case, I'll give you a minute to deliver a personal message to her.. Go ahead and say anything you want. It could be crazy too if you're truly sure that she wont ever watch this interview haha! Ask her to marry you!" The MC joked making the fans laugh.

 

Kyungsoo gulped before he looked straight into the camera confidently with his big adorable eyes, "Eo.. I know that you hate me and you find me annoying, but I just wanted to know that I really like- more like love you.. I've changed a lot over the past few years and if you ever come across this, I'd love to get a coffee with you and catch up at least. I guess I should be happy that you've actually took a chance to look at the true me for once on this interview. And I hope you know that whenever I look into the camera, I think of you, always. i love you, I really do." Kyungsoo makes a heart out of his arms before curling his body in embarrasment.

 

The fangirls screams as he recovers from his flustered state. "Thank you Do Kyungsoo! We will continue to support your future collaborations! Lets give a last round of applause for Do Kyungsoo everybody!" The MC claps along.

 

Joonkyung let out a big sigh as she rewatched the interview in her head. "I really hope that was scripted. Please dont tell me its true."

 

"Whats true.." a male voice emerged from nowhere as Joonkyung jumps in place. "Ah!" he laughs at her cute reaction and sits across from her, resting his elbows on his knees leaning forward.

 

"Geez, dont scare me like that you !" she throws the pillow that rested behind her back at the boy.

 

"Whoa whoa, careful! Dont mess up my hair. The stylist noona took almost an hour to do this." 

 

Joonkyung traced her eyes along his slicked back hair. Now that his fringe was pushed back, she had a better view of his handsome face. "Do you like it?" he asked suddenly.

 

"L-Like what." she was alarmed at his question.

 

"My hair. It makes me look more mature, dont you think?" Kyungsoo really hit the spot. It was true, Kyungsoo with his hair neatly pushed back made him look like the real model he is. Joonkyung bit the inside of her lip to stop her from saying something stupid. She ignored him and walked up to her camera stand.

 

"Oh you like it.. You definitely do.." Kyungsoo followed her.

 

"Leave me alone... and take your stupid hoodie with you." she grabbed it from the table and threw it at him. Joonkyung pretend to occupy herself with setting up her camera in order to avoid contact with Kyungsoo.

 

He held the hoodie and smiled.

 

"Yah..it must be some comfortable hoodie you have.."Joonmyeon said with jealousy. 

 

"What?" Kyungsoo cocked an eyebrow as he held the phone against his ears.

 

"She doesn't even like to borrow my hoodies to go to sleep. Well. Anyways. I'm heading to bed. I'm sleepy. Good night, Kyungsoo." the elder one yawned. Kyungsoo smiled before he bid him goodbye. He let himself fall back onto his plump bed and closed his eyes peaceful. He wriggled around in excitement, failing to contain his happiness about Joonkyung wearing his hoodie to sleep.

 

"Was it comfortable to sleep in?" he asked with a smirk. Joonkyungs eyes widen after Kyungsoo hit the bulls eye. "W-What are you talking about." Kyungsoo looked down and notice Joonkyung playing with her fingers. Bingo, he said to himself.

 

An old habit of Joonkyung whenever she was flustered, nervous or scared is that she would play with her fingers. In this case, Kyungsoo smiled triumphantly when he knew that she was caught.

 

"Lets just face it, Joonkyung.. I know you better than you know yourself." he said before he walked into his dressing room. He held the hoodie against his nose and took the time to memorize her scent. "Maybe I should just never wash this.." he said to himself.

 

"You're disgustingly in love. Maybe I should fire you." Joonmyeon teases as he leans against the table. Kyungsoo throws the jacket far away from himself and stands up. "ARe you stalking me..."

 

"Hey thats not a very nice way to thank me for yesterday.." Joonmyeon had a point. He could've told his sister that Kyungsoo was lying, but he didn't. 

 

"Right... Thanks hyung. I owe you one." Kyungsoo gave him a fist bump.

 

Joonmyeon happily returned the bump and smiled, "Hey, what are friends for?"

 

 

 

 


As much as I like his hair down, I really love it up as well. He's handsome either way! ;) Thank you for commenting and subscribing! Spring break is over so I will try my best to update next weekend, sadly ;-; Please continue to anticipate ^^ -K.L

 

How am I doing so far? How do you like the storyline so far? Is there anything I can do to make it more exciting for you?  Let me know below! Please :) I love feedback.

Too much, neoya, your love.. Igeon overdose! c; 

 

 

tumblr_n40q2dCjD81r44taeo1_500.png

kyungsooexo:   Rawr!!

well…

well…

kyungsoo lifting your spirit

How can you not love this little goofball? ;-;

(gifs and pictures are not mine, they belong to many amaing blogs that I follow on tumblr :3)