Love Can Conquer Everything

I Found You

 

“Mom, I think this is for the best, Jongin hates me more than ever, and for once I am sure of that,” Kyungsoo said.

 

“But, are you sure you want to go to Tokyo, I mean, are you sure you will leave him,” His mom asked.

 

“Yes, mom!” he answered.

 

“This would mean that you will be away from him for the rest of your life,” His mom queried.

 

“I know mom, I am well aware of that and that is the reason why I have to go,”

 

“If your decision is final, you have to hurry up now, you have to be in the airport at 4 pm,”

 

Jongin, arrived in the town where Kyungsoo lives however Kyungsoo’s bus is heading to Seoul. Fate might be not in Jongin’s favour now. After arriving in the place, Jongin ran as fast as a steed chased by hungry wolves to the little house of Kyungsoo near the convenient store where Kyungsoo also works.

 

“Hyung, Hyung, it’s me Jongin, please go out, please talk to me, please, I beg of you!” He shouted as he is catching his breath.

 

“Oh, hello Kim Jongin,” Kyungsoo’s mom answered.

 

“Where is Kyungsoo ma’am, where is he?” He asked with a rather hasty mood.

 

“I am afraid, I can’t tell you where he is,”

 

“Please, I know everything now, I know that I caused him pain, I want to say sorry, I want him to love me again,” Jongin said while his eyes are weeping.

 

“My son never stopped loving you Mr. Kim, I know what he said when you first came here, but they are not true,”

 

“I know that ma’am, I know it,”

 

“If you know it Mr. Kim, you should leave my son alone, I know that my son loves you, but I can’t allow that he’ll be persecuted because he loves you, he already experienced and felt too much pain,”

 

“Ma’am everything will be fine, please, I beg you, can you tell me? Can you please tell me?”

 

“He’s on his way to the airport, he’s on the way to Tokyo, he found a job there and he’s thinking of staying there for good,” Kyungsoo’s mom cried.

 

“When did he left?” Jongin asked.

 

“Not a while ago, a couple of minutes before you arrived,”

 

“Thank you! Thank you!”

 

“Hyung, please don’t go, please don’t go!” Jongin thought to himself.

 

Jongin rode the bus going back to Seoul praying that he’s not too late, yet his mind is playing games of what ifs, what if he’s too late, and what if Kyungsoo was already gone, but he wishes and prays that destiny will come into play and be in favour for their love. Today, probably would be the last chance of winning Kyungsoo back and he must do every possible move to win this chess tournament with fate.

 

After three hours Kim Jongin reached Incheon International Airport as Kyungsoo’s mom directed. Sehun, Luhan, Baekhyun and his other friends were there too, Jongin called them to help him scour the entire airport, every room, every seat, and every place where Kyungsoo could be.

 

“Kai, I cannot find him,” Sehun gasped.

 

“Me neither,” Chanyeol seconded.

 

“I checked the lounge area but he’s not there either!” Chen said.

 

“I tried calling his phone, but it seems that he turned it off,” Baekhyun said.

 

“Where are you hyung? Where are you?” Jongin said.

 

The commotion was interrupted by a sudden voice in the speakers, “Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for Asiana Airlines flight 89B to Tokyo. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you.”

 

“Jongin, boarding will begin in ten minutes, what shall we do now!” Sehun said with an anxious tone.

 

“No, I will not lose you again, I can’t!” Jongin shouted. “If I have to stop that flight, I will! I have to! I will not give up now!”

 

An idea flashed in Jongin’s mind, it is his last ace, his last chance, his last card to play with. Jongin ran towards the Information and Costumer Service Counter with all his might.

 

“Excuse me ma’am, can I make an announcement?” Jongin asked.

 

“Sir, I am afraid you can’t, however, just let me know what is it about and I will do the announcement in your behalf,” the lady replied.

 

“Please ma’am! This a matter of life and death!”

 

“I am deeply sorry sir! Just tell me what is it about and I’ll do it for you sir, passengers are not allowed to make random announcements Sir, please do understand!”

 

“Ma’am, I have to tell the person I love that I am here, he’s going to Tokyo and I’m afraid that I will not see him ever again, please! So please, can I borrow your microphone!” Jongin raised his tone.

 

“Sir, can you wait for a second? I will tell my superiors about this and if they agree then I can let you however Sir, if they will not allow you to use it, then I cannot do anything about it Sir!”

 

“Okay, Ma’am! But please do make it fast, he’ll board any minute now!”

 

After a few minutes of waiting, the lady came back to the counter with a rather random and mysterious expression.

 

“Sir, my superiors said that …….”

 

“Well, did they agree?” Jongin asked with excitement and hopes.

 

“Yes, they did!”

 

“Woah! Thank you very much! You do not know how much this meant to me!”

 

The lady gave Jongin a wired microphone connected to the airport’s speaker systems.


“Good afternoon dear passengers, there is a person here that wants to announce something of grave importance, so I hope you will lend your ears to him! Thank you!” the lady said.

 

“What could it be?” Kyungsoo said as he is about to board. “Excuse me ma’am, do you know anything about that ruckus?” He asked the attendant in the counter.

 

“Sir, I do not have information and knowledge about it, I’m very sorry!”

 

“Okay, thanks!” Kyungsoo replied and handed his boarding pass and passport. The attendant was about to give him back his passport and pass when a voice resonated throughout the airport. A voice that is somehow very familiar to his heart.


“Good afternoon to all passengers, Uhm, I am sorry for the inconvenience that I made but this is my last chance!” Jongin stuttered. “Uhmmmm….. I am calling the attention of Do Kyungsoo, Mr. Do Kyungsoo, if you can hear this, please do listen to me for a while, just for a while! I am sorry for everything that I said, I was not myself hyung, I did not know why you left ….. but now, I know it all hyung, and I am deeply sorry for causing you more pain when you sacrificed everything for me. Hyung, I was hurt when you left me without knowing why and for the first time, I understood you, I knew the reason, my mom told me everything,” he continued.

 

“Hyung, please, please come back to me, do not leave me, do not go to Tokyo, go back in my arms where you belong, do not leave me again hyung!” Jongin was crying his heart out and his voice did not veiled his weeping, it was pretty evident that he was crying.

 

Time stopped in the airport, everyone was listening to the man who was speaking and announcing his undying love to another person. The people in the airport were all stunned by the veracity of Jongin’s voice and words which not only was veracious but also kindled with fear, fear of losing the only person who he gave his heart to.

 

“Hyung, I am not a singer and you know that but today I shall continue the song that you sang to me,” Jongin announced.

I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cause you're here with me

And if I let you down
I'll turn it all around
'Cause I will never let you go

I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart

All my life, I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day
And make everything okay

 “Mr. Do, I think someone is looking for you!” the attendant told Kyungsoo as the song of Jongin was played in the background.

 

“Ma’am, where can he be?” Kyungsoo asked.

 

“I believe sir he’s in the Information and Costumer Counter, near the executive lounge.” She replied.

 

“And sir, I do believe that he really loves you and no one can ever you love you like that ever again, you should not let him go, even though your situation is quite unconventional but its love you know,” the attendant added.

 

“Thank you ma’am,” Kyungsoo ran as fast as he can while his tears are flowing like rivers.

 

“Kim Jongin, hang in there, I will go back to you, I will!”

 

'Cause without you I can't sleep
I'm not gonna ever ever let you leave
You're all I've got, you're all I want

Yeah and without you, I don't know what I'd do
I could never ever live a day without you
Here with me, do you see, you're all I need?

 

At last, after minutes of running that seemed to be hours he found Jongin, holding a microphone and surrounded by an ocean of people who were supporting him, and there were also people who were crying as they were listening to him.

 

The song was approaching to its end when, Jongin heard a voice, a voice that shouted his name, and this voice was indeed very close to his heart, he searched and searched for the owner until a person walked in from the sea of people that envelops him, it was Kyungsoo, his hyung, his beloved, his everything and as the last part of the song began to unfold, Kyungsoo was nearing him and soon joined his singing crusade.

 

And I will be all that you want
And get myself together
'Cause you keep me from falling apart
All my life
(My life)
I'll be with you forever
(Forever)

To get you through the day
And make everything okay
(Okay)
I will be all that you want
(I'll be)
And get myself together
(Get myself together)

'Cause you keep me from falling apart
And all my life, you know I'll be with you forever
To get you through the day and make everything okay

 

People around them were all crying, and they were also crying, Baek, Chanyeol, Luhan, Sehun, Chen were also crying. As every line of song was aspirated in Kyungsoo’s mouth, he stepped closer and closer to Jongin and at last when the song concluded its final rhythm Jongin locked him in an ever secure embrace that told him, I am here, I was always here and I’ll protect you forever and ever.

 

The two were crying as their embrace grew tighter and tighter.

 

“Hyung, I love you, I love you and in a million times over I love you,” Jongin whispered to his love while he was drowned in his emotions.

 

“I love you Jongin, I will always do! I never stopped loving you, and I will never ever leave your side again!” Kyungsoo murmured as he was pressed in Jongin’s warm chest and felt Jongin’s heart beat fast with every word that escaped his mouth.

 

The two then unlocked their embraces and proceeded to lock lips, this time, it was a passionate kiss but it was not only love that was shown, there was the feeling of need, the emotion of missing his love, the security and the never-ending faith.

 

The people around them shouted and applauses soon boomed throughout the airport.

 

“I love you Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo said as he broke their kiss.

 

“I love you Do Kyungsoo! I love you!” Jongin said as his eyes found Kyungsoo’s eyes. “I love you!” He shouted as everyone was drowned with love and happiness.

 

“I’ll never leave you side! I love you!” Kyungso professed.

 

Jongin’s mom eventually accepted their relationship and promised to reverse her mistakes. Everyone was now happy especially the two lovebirds, at last Jongin has proven that love is enough, their love can conquer everything and he will never again lose his hyung.

 

And this is as far as this story goes, Kyungsoo and Jongin shared one incredible love, and this love conquered all the odds. Love was enough after all. They had faced trails even greater than themselves but they proved that love do conquers all.

 

Some people believe that happy ever afters only exist in fairytales because they fail to understand what it truly meant, it doesn’t mean that there will be no more sadness and quarrels and fights, what the statement implies, is that as long as you are with the person you loved the most, your other half, your soulmate, life will always find a reason for you to be happy and no matter how great the odds is, your love for each other will always be greater.

 

And with that it is only rightful to say that Jongin and Kyungsoo lived happily ever after.

 

---- The End ----

 

Song: I Will Be by Avril Lavigne