Chapter 5

My Lovely Sister

Rubbing my eyes I pushed aside my homework and leaned back against my chair in an agonizing sigh. Homework was getting really stressful these days, when people say senior year is a breeze, they were obviously lying. I pulled both my hand up into a stretch hoping it would relieve the aching pain stuck around my shoulder. Tilting my chair back and gave the clock a glance. It read 6:56. Shaking my wrist a bit to wear off the soreness, I leaned down onto my desk and rested it on my arm. Maybe a short break would do me some good.

 

The instant I closed my eyes images of last night flowed into view. I swear I would never be able to let that moment go, it took a emotional toll on my heart and the embarrassment was enough to make me rapidly bang my head on a brick wall, repeatedly. Softly I banged my head on the desk a few times hoping Jessica's arrogant smirk would disappear. It didn't.

 

Since yesterday night I hadn't seem any sign of Jessica, besides the fact I had to drag her out of bed (literally) and force her to get ready for school. The rest of my day smoothly flowed by. It almost made me a bit uncomfortable, but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy the fact Jessica wasn't around. I let out a tired sigh trying to ease my mind into a nap. 

 

The second my mind fell into a hazy state, I felt smooth hands grab ahold of me, covering my eyes and mouth in one swift motion jolting any downiness out of me. I stayed frozen unsure what to make of the situation, out of instinct I was going to start kicking and screaming like how normal people react but a low voice whispered almost seductively in my ear. 

 

"Guess who." 

 

Blood rushed straight to my face, and I swallowed down although my mouth was dry. My mind suddenly felt clogged at the moment, I wanted to swat the anonymous person's hand but the breath near my ear made it hard to think, never mind moving. I my chapped lips, as I realized the fresh scent of lavender shampoo and the strands of wet hair brushing against my cheek. It was almost like time had froze itself but a light chuckle broke the spell. 

 

In a quick hurry I swatted the intruding hand away from my face and gave the body a light shove. I swirled my chair around in a fast spin, my eyes fell on Jessica who was doubled over in laughter, clutching her stomach in nothing but a white towel covering her assets. Her bending position gave me a clear view of her chest which I desperately tried to pry my eyes away from. Tearing was slightly evident in her eyes giving it a glassy look as she struggled to breath. Another wave of heat washed over me, but I was unsure of what.

 

"You should have seen how nervous you were." Jessica took another breath of air while wiping the last of her tears. "If I had been an actual kidnapper you would have been long gone with me."

 

I frowned as my mind focused onto Jessica's face instead of other areas. I didn't need to give her anymore reasons to mock me. Thinking of a comeback while Jessica leaned herself against my bed post, her hair still wet from the shower. She gave me a innocent smirk when she caught my eyes staring at her. Instantly I looked away, but even without looking I could see the smirk plastered across her face.

 

"It's always fun watching you almost having a heart attack-" She gave a pause and gave me a sly grin. "Or did I manage to do something else instead?" 

 

"Can you at least put on some clothes before walking around the house mocking me." My eyes unconsciously looking around trying to find something to focus on besides the barely cloth girl on my bed. I heard Jessica gave let out a light giggle.

 

"What's wrong? Jessica tilted her head, clearly enjoying the fact I was uncomfortable at the moment. She feign a light gasp as she got off the bed and made small steps towards me. "Unless you're interested in me? Unnie?" Jessica furthered taunted as she closed the distance between us slowly.

 

"Don't be so shameless Jessica, and you know I hate it when you call me that." I tried sounding annoyed at the matter but even with the absence of a mirror I was positive my cheeks were red, I could still feel all the blood rushing to my face. Glancing at her face, her front teeth lightly bit into her lips trying hard to contain herself from laughing.

 

"You are so adorable." Jessica squealed, she leaned closer to pinch my cheeks but I moved away from her hand before she could reach me. It didn't seem to bother her. "By the way where's the hair dryer." I pointed towards the bathroom. She gave a nod and made her way out. I knew she was mocking me when she began to sway her hips lightly as she left. Just when she was out the door she turned around and gave me a coy smile.

 

"Thanks Unnie." Her voice emphasized the word unnie making me groan in aggravation. She was going to be the death of me.

 

 

After all the fuss I wasn't in the mood t continue my barely begun nap. I walked down to the kitchen to figure out what was going to be for dinner, only to be meet with a cold rush of air and a empty fridge. I groaned in annoyance, why isn't anything going right. I slam the fridge door shut with a loud bang and dragged myself back upstairs to Jessica's room.

 

I heavily knocked the door twice and waited for a second before turning the doorknob. "There's nothing at home, what do you want to eat?" 

 

Jessica stood with in front of the mirror applying light mascara. She was dressed in a loose white sleeveless that hung low enough for her black bra underneath to be visible from a side view along with dark navy blue skinny jean that was loose around her ankles. She noticed me through the mirror after screwing her mascara back. 

 

"It's fine." Jessica walked towards her closet, pulling out random jackets and trying them on. "I'm going out tonight so you can eat whatever."

 

"Going where?" I rose a brow, in the middle of the night I wanted to ask but didn't felt the need to be too nosy. "I don't think our parents would want you out of the house at this time. It's almost 8."

 

"What our parents don't know won't kill them." Jessica faced towards my direction, topping her sleeveless with a gray knitted cardagin that reached up to her mid-thigh. Eyes hinting I should give her my opinion. "How does this look?"

 

"Looks like you're going to freeze your off if you leave like that." I commented, not even bothered to hide the amount of sarcasm oozing from my voice. "I'm not letting you leave, dad left me in charge." 

 

"Stop being so uptight." Jessica sneered. Picking out a bag, she glanced over at me, "You're not going to snitch on me, are you?"

 

"Who knows." I gave a simple shrug. Her face fell into a frown and I let Jessica's trademark smirk fall over my face. It felt so good to be able to hold something over Jessica's head. "Maybe you could drop the fact you ever knew I was gay and I could let this slide."

 

Jessica gave a soundless laughter, shaking her head "I could honestly care less if mom finds out, it's not like she doesn't know." She dropped the idea of carrying a bag and idly made her way closer to me. "But I rather she not find out so-" She cut off, giving me mischievous look.

 

I took a step back as Jessica made her way close to me, and the scent of perfume clogged my nose. "So what?" I dared her to finish her sentence but my actions seems a bit pulled back.

 

"You're going to be my accomplice and come with me to the party." 

 

"What makes you think I would go with you?" I crossed my arms, hoping the message that nothing she does would make me leave the house with her to some random wild teenage party.

 

"Well for starters, you need to loosen up, you're acting like a middle aged women stuck in a teenage body," I rolled my eyes at her assumption. She counted on her fingers, giving me a knowing look "And two, Tiffany's going to be there."

 

Both of us stayed silent. Jessica didn't bother to list anymore reasons after that as if she knew I would agree without hesitation. I bit my lips in deep thought, weighing my choices while making a pro and con chart in my brain.

 

Maybe I should loosen up, but who knows what might happen at the party.

 

But Tiffany's going to be there, like she's going to notice you.

 

"Hello Taeyeon?" Jessica waved her hand in front of my face and I snapped out of the war between my mind and heart. "Yes? No?"

 

"I-" I in a deep breath, and hesitated over my next words.

 

Jessica rolled her eyes and pulled me towards her closet. "I'm asking you if you want to go to a party not pick out your future husban- I mean wife, in your case anyway." She dug through her closet and pulled out a loosed laced pink tank top along with ripped black jeans and a small leather jacket and threw it at me one by one which I clumsily tried to catch.

 

"I never agreed to this."

 

"Then why didn't walk away before, why did you bother catching the clothes." Jessica rose her brow, questioning my actions. I stayed quiet and Jessica grinned before walking out the door. "I'll wait for you outside, but hurry up I still need to do your hair and some make up."

 

"I thought it was a casual party." 

 

"Causal means don't overdress but still make sure to look hot." 

 

With that she closed the door. I looked at the outfit given to me, going over the idea one last time. I couldn't believe I was going through with this, but I knew I was the one who was willingly being pulled along. And maybe Jessica was right, so loosening up doesn't sound too bad.

 

 



 

Happy three days before Christmas guys! This was a pretty short update but on the bright side I will probably update sometime next week since schools off. Oh and I left this m since most of you guys thought I should leave it like that but a fair warning about the lack of although maybe some erted scenes here and there to make it up. Sounds okay? :D