Preview: Chapter 11

My Lovely Sister

"I wanted to be normal!" My voice bounced off my walls and settled back into my eardrums. It felt strange to hear these words again. Normal. "I want to be normal," I said hesitantly, letting each letter roll off my tongue. I swear, if bad luck was personified as a person, I think she might have a crush on me. Yes, she, and yes, massive stalker like a crush. Oh, wait-

*Flashback to earlier this morning

"Jessica Jung, for the love of whatever deity out there!" I dropped a basket of laundry next to the couch as she laid comfortably still, completely unfazed. "Please stop sneaking your dirty laundry into my pile."

Jessica arched one brow, "With what proof?"

I rolled my eyes and picked up a lingerie. I swear I was an eye roll away from having my eyes permanently stuck to the back of my head. "With this proof." 

"Well, those could be anyone's." 

"Oh yeah, black lacy lingerie. I think I have a collection of them in my drawer as well." I remarked sarcastically. "Really? Jessica, come on."

She just gave me a chuckled. "I love how desensitized you are to those now. I remember your face the first time you saw it. You blushed so hard." I made a face at the memory and dropped it back in the basket. "I miss seeing you blush, It was adorable."

"Just wash your own clothes next time, please."

"You should buy some you know. I bet girls like them just as much as guys." She picked it back up and waved it towards my direction.

"Never." I grimaced at the thought. I rather see it on other girls. "It looks ty and cost way too much for too little fabric."

"You're such a prude." 

"Bite me." I crossed my arms. I knew she was mocking me for my lack of experience in dating. It was 0 to- however many people Jessica kissed and slept with. I wasn't going to count nor going to ask.

"Okay." She moved closer before I could fathom what had happened or what was going to happen. She took a small bite of my left cheek. "Your cheek is so soft, can I bite them again?"

I felt my cheeks slowly getting red. As I held the spot she bit, it was a little covered in her saliva but that was the least of my problems currently. "What was that for??" I almost screeched but tried to keep it together.

"You said bite me," Jessica said casually. "So I took you up on that offer. They were really soft though." She complimented, giving my cheek another poke. I could have sworn my heart skipped a beat and immediately my face flushed red and she gasped. "I thought I'll never see it again. You look cute."

*End Flashback

You look cute. I felt something give my heart a light squeeze. "This can't be happening to me." I groaned into my pillow. "It just can't." 

It can't.

It can't.

It's probably not.

It's probably just an irregualr heartbeat.

 

Hi, uhm....there really isn't any excuse for not updating. I just haven't been----------feeling it? I guess? I don't really have much time since college has been taking over most of my time. Like all of my time. I think I just want to say, I'm not in particularly good at writing, it's not a job, maybe it was a hobby but it really contributes to my skills/major in any way. I really appreciated everyone who is still reading and once in a while I would come back to see comments. I guess those comments are the reason why I decided to write another chapter. I'm halfway done with the chapter but I'm not giving any promises that I'll be updating regularly. Anyways, thanks for having this featured, I was actually very surprised. Thanks for all the support. Here's a sneak peek and I'll have chapter 11 up soon-ish.