Chapter 1

THE LETTER L : A JOURNEY TO YOUR HEART

Introductions and First Day

 

Another school year starts. It’s a freshman’s start to enjoy his dreamed high school life, not knowing that it can be the nightmare he’s not expecting. It is another year for the juniors to see their friends and have another year of the nightmare that they were getting used to. And it’s the last chance of the seniors to change and be serious in their studies if they like to graduate and finally escape the nightmare.

But for Jung Eunji, it is her last chance to make the most fabulous gay of the school to fall for her. Another year of trying her best to finally make Byun Baekhyun a man.  But it seems that the first day won’t be a good start.

She entered the school gates and smiled, “fighting!” she cheered herself before heading to the field. It was still early and she knows that her ‘prince’ is there. She walk to the center and looked for Baekhyun.

“He should be just here”  Eunji said as she look around for Baekhyun, when suddenly someone called her.

 

 

Baekhyun, who has a hobby of loitering down in the field, walked to his usual place in the field. He stopped when he saw Eunji “Pssh, that annoying girl again” he said to himself.  He will already walk away just go to the room. He doesn’t want to be seen by Eunji. But he stopped again when he saw Chanyeol walking to Eunji, while holding some flowers in his hands.

“What is he doing?” he asked to one.

 

 

“Eunji ah” Chanyeol called her. She turned around and saw Chanyeol stretching his arms in front of her while holding some picked flowers from the school’s garden.

“Ch-Chanyeol oppa?” She answered, a little bit shocked.

“Eunji-ah, I like you. Please accept my heart!” he said and bit his lip, nervously waiting for Eunji’s answer. 

Eunji just stared at him. Not knowing what to answer, well she actually knows what to answer, but she’s afraid to say it, since Chanyeol also became a good friend of her. She just bowed and say sorry.

“I can’t Chanyeol oppa, I only love Baekhyun oppa”

“You really love him, huh? Even if he don’t like you back?” Chanyeol said and smiled weakly and Eunji nodded.

“I understand, but please accept these flowers” Chanyeol said and hold her hand so she will hold onto the flowers too.

“Freshly picked from the garden huh?” Eunji said and form a smile and Chanyeol rubbed the badk of his neck cutely.

Baekhyun saw this and lost his temper, stomped and walk to the two.

“Yah! Jung Eunji, how dare you to flirt with MY Chanyeol!” He exclaimed.

 

Eunji panicked when he heard Baekhyun. ‘omo, oppa is coming’ she thought and give back the flowers to Chanyeol.

“Baekhyun oppa! You misunderstand, I only love you!” Eunji explained

 

Yoon Bomi, a transferee at the school, was heading to the principal’s office when she spotted a commotion at the field.

“Wow, what a great day to start you first day” She said before continuing to walk.

 

 


 

 

After their little show at the field, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Eunji already went to their classroom. Chanyeol was the first to come in the room. He sat on a chair beside one where Eunji always sits. Baekhyun come in second after him and sat beside him, at the chair where Eunji will suppose to sit.

Baekhyun smiled at Chanyeol while the latter just sighed. Soon, Eunji came entering and sat behind Baekhyun. She poked Baekhyun’s shoulder and waved at him when he turned. Baekhyun just showed and annoyed face.

Chanyeol then moved and sat beside Eunji, leaving Baekhyun with his mouth open. Baekhyun also moved and sat on the chair behind Chanyeol, and Eunji moved and sat on the chair beside Baekhyun. They do it for a few more times, changing places just to be near with the person they like. Chanyeol was about to move again when Chen stop him from doing so.

“Will you three just please stay put? We’re getting dizzy because of you!” Chen exclaimed. “Just go to your previous seats last year so there’s no fight!” he continued. Baekhyun grumpily picked his bag and went to a seat at the front, but he didn’t forget to shot a glare at Eunji first. Eunji pouted and go to her seat at the middle row near the window, while Chanyeol didn’t move from his seat. Chen then throws his bag at the table beside Chanyeol’s and sat on the chair.

“I’m not sure if I should thank you or be angry at you” Chanyeol said to him.

Chen was Chanyeol’s friend, well actually he’s everybody’s friend. He may not look like it but he is their previous class president that’s why they obey him. He can be playful and too conceited sometimes but he has a good heart and is really a good guy.

“Of course you should thank me! And even if you want to sit beside her, that probably won’t happen because we’re gonna be arranged alphabetically anyway” Chen said

Just then the classroom’s back door opened and came enter Bomi. Bomi stopped, noticing how all the student inside stared at her ‘as expected at a new school’ she thought and just went to take a seat at the back.  She’s used to seating at the back anyway, thanks to her surname. When she finally gets seated, she look up only to find that most of them were still staring at her so she just smiled awkwardly at them, thankful that the teacher is already there. But it seems that no one is noticing the teacher’s presence?

 

“woah, a new face” Chen commented

“Yeah, but hey,how are you so sure that teacher will arranged our seats?”

“Because our homeroom teacher is your sister” Chen answered

“Really? Why?!” 

“Any problem with that, Mr. Park Chanyeol?” Park Chorong, whom they didn’t notice, said.

“Nothing noona, I mean Miss Park”

“Good” She smiled sweetly and go to the table.

 

“Good morning seniors of Class 3-B!” She greeted but no one seems to care, except for Bomi, who is watching how the teacher is being ignored.

“I SAID GOOD MORNING!!” She shouted, finally having the students’ attention. “Thank you, now I am Park to the Cho to the Rong. PARK CHORONG. And I will be your homeroom and your History teacher for this year.” She said with a big smile. “Okay, so since it’s the first day, I won’t be stressing you with school works” she said making everyone cheered “Now let’s start with the introductions” She continued and everyone’s reaction become gloomy.

“what?”

“Why introductions?”

“We already know each other”

“yeah yeah, we don’t need to”

Students’ commented but she just slammed the table with her hands “Quiet! I know you already know each other, well most of you. But as you can see, we have a new face here” she said and looked at Bomi, everyone followed and looked at Bomi too.

“Then why don’t she just introduce herself to us?” one student commented and everyone agreed

“But it will be unfair, you’ll get to know her, but she won’t know you” Chorong said

“She can know us afterwards, we have year to spend together”

“Can you just introduce yourselves? Introducing won’t eat you, why are you so scared to do so? When I said introduce yourselves, you HAVE to introduce yourselves. And it’s a part of first day anyway. Understand?”

The whole class became silent and nodded

“Good. Start at the front!” She said and pointed at a girl.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Lee Jieun imnida”

“Hello! My name is Bae Suzy”

“A-ann-anyy-yeong Ha-Hasaeyo. I’m Hu-ang Zi-Zi.t.t Zitao.” A guy at the corner introduced

“Tao dear, it’s already a year and you’re still stuttering. When will you be comfortable with them?” Chorong commented at the Chinese student, he’s a transferee last year  “ Okay next”

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida” He said and smiled cutely. More introductions were made and it came to Eunji’s turn.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo!” She greeted and turn to Bomi “Jung Eunji imnida!” She smiled

“You’re so energetic Eunji” Chorong said,

“Hello…”  the next guy started his introduction,

 

“My…Name…is..” he speak words with about five seconds interval

“Kyungsoo please, speak properly” Chrong said to him

“Ah ne. My name is Do Kyungsoo, 18, I like cooking, I love reading book and I love singing and..” The guy suddenly started to speak fast

“Okay that’s enough, next!” Chorong said, preventing Kyungsoo from telling his whole life story.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, My name’s Kim Jongdae, but you can call me Chen.” He then pointed to Bomi and winked at her, Bomi just bowed.

‘what a weird class I’m into’ Bomi thought. The next guy then stand ‘woo so tall’

“Hello, my name is Park Chanyeol” the guy said

‘woah, that’s his voice?’ she thought again

“Oh Park, we have the same surname” Chorong said

“uh, maybe because were siblings?” Chanyeol said

“oh yeah right. Next!”

 

After more introductions it’s finally Bomi’s turn.

“Annyeong Hasaeyo, Yoon Bomi imnida, please take care of me” She said and bowed.

 

“Yoon Bomi?” Eunji wondered

“Yoon? Bomi?” Baekhyun look at her

“Yoon Bomi?” Chorong asked too

Chanyeol gets confused by the action of the three so he shouted “YOON BOMI?!” exaggeratedly.

“Chanyeol you’re over acting” Chorong said

“But you three started it” he just said

“Whatever. Okay, now that you have introduced yourselves. Say goodbye to your friends, because I’m gonna arranged your seats alphabetically” She said and the student’s groaned again.

 

 


 

 

 

First chapter is up!

Hope you like it