Ego

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I love you miyoung..”

Tiffany pressed her lips make it in to one line. She shook her head, “I’m sorry tabi. Take care..”

“I’ll worked on it, I promise” but tiffany still going after she gave him a bitter smile and slight bow.

 

After that day when Tiffany asked for a space, Seunghyun knows he should’ve shows her that he can be better that he is all this time. He wanted to shows her, that he loves her, that’s mean he also trust her. He can change, and he never let her go.

 

Everyday Seunghyun always keep texting and calling her like he always do as if there’s nothing happen between them, even thought Tiffany never replied his text or picked up his calls.

 

Sometimes, he would updating about Tiffany through Taeyeon or Sunny, because the two is her only roommates now, and they would secretly told him everything about her, her activity, how she is, even about her still meets with Nichkhun.

 

Seunghyun sometime almost worked up again. But then he knows, he have to control his emotion, he have to trust her. She’s smart enough to not going back to Nichkhun and stay with him. Talk about arrogant.

 

Seunghyun never tried to go to her dorm. It was enough for him to keep calling her and text her. Because he still have to give the space that she asked for, or else she might be angry at him because he won’t listen again. Seunghyun knows, he has to more patients this time if he really wanted to keep this relationship.


One day, they meet in NB club. Tiffany was with Jessica and some 2PM boys and her Sistar friends. Whle seunghyun with his nuthang friends. Tiffany makes sure he knows she was there, and want to still act all sulking and make him jealous. Seunghyun almost going to her, but then he prefer to not to, and going back home instead. Tiffany, who saw Seunghyun didn’t even flinch and suddenly disappear make her mad and annoyed. She go back to home too after that.


He gives her the space, but he makes sure, she knows he is still there for her.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

Knock knock… “tiff, let’s have a dinner, I cooked for you” Taeyeon calls her from in front of her door room.

 

“sorry taeng, I’ll pass. I’m not hungry.” She replied from her room.

 

Tiffany has been in her room for almost all day. They hasn’t busy lately. At least for her. After they finished their Japan tour, they’re given another days for rest, and then back to schedules. Tiffany’s schedule is not that full as before. After her dating scandal, she has to cancel her some photoshoots with some magazine, or and appearance in reality show to avoid the question about her and khun. Even in public they’re official, but in facts they aren’t, it’s whole of it just a scenario, so it’s forbidden to makes a statement in public.

 

In her free times, Tiffany sometimes will hangs out with SM stylist unnies and learn from them. She become close with them after she had a chance to make her debut with them to for to design their outfit for their Mr.Mr  music video.

 

Sometimes she will just locked herself in her room, or maybe going out with Khun.

 

“tiff, can I come in?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“yeah…”

 

Taeyeon then open the door and stepped in her room. Tiffany was just lying in her bed while playing with her ipad.

 

“hey, are you sick or something?” Taeyeon asked as she sat in the edge of her bed and check on Tiffany’s forehead with her palm.

 

Tiffany shook her head. “no”

 

“actually, I haven’t cooked anything yet” Taeyeon grinned. Tiffany looked at her and chuckled. Apparently she just wanted to find an excuse to starting a conversation with the moody Tiffany.

 

Such a dork…

 

“but seriously, what going on with you? You become lifeless and quite, where’s uri brighter than mushroom?” she nudged her.

 

“nothing tae, just lack of energy, perhaps..” Tiffany shrugged.

 

Taeyeon sighed, she fixed her sat position by put her one leg in the bed so she can facing her properly.

 

“do you miss him?” Tiffany didn’t answer. She’s stopping playing with her Ipad and spacing out. After a while, She put the Ipad in the bedside table and

manages to sat up.

 

“of course…” she said with her pout and looked down.

 

Taeyeon chuckled. “silly...” she pushed her upper arm with her point finger. “then what are you doing now?”

 

Tiffany had told her everything after she met Seunghyun, Taeyeon thought they’re going back together again that’s why they have to meet back then. But, apparently it’s turned out to opposite situation. This time, it was Tiffany who is sulking over silly reason.

 

“I just want make us to think again about this relationship, it’ll just waste of our time if there’s no trust between us”

 

“are you sure?” Tiffany answered with shrugged and puckered down her lips.

 

“I think it’s not about that anymore. It’s much to your ego, right?” Tiffany then hugged her knee, she wanted to buried her face in between it. “you wanted to punish him, but turned out punish you too, right? Right? right?” Taeyeon pushed her upper arm again with her point finger in her every ‘right’ words. “… you keep go out with nichkhun because you wanted to test him, right?” she smirked.

 

Tiffany sighed. She dropped her shoulder, sign that she indeed admits it. There’s no need to denied it anymore. Taeyeon know her better.

 

“tsk! You don’t need to do that. There’s nothing to achieve by doing it. If you trying to punish and test him, what is the result do you planned? I bet you even haven’t think about that yet. Like I said, it just your ego”

 

Tiffany wrinkled her forehead while looking at Taeyeon, “how do you know that?”

 

Taeyeon playfully shrugged, “I did this before to that almighty Dragon…”she chuckled

 

“even sometimes it’s working in some people, but it still wrong to do this, and probably don’t worked on them,” this time she holds Tiffany’s shoulder. “so, I think you should have to stop play hard to get to Seunghyun oppa. Or else, I’ll seduce him or something to just leave you in cry your heart out instead” she stucked out her tongue.

 

“shut up, do you want me send your Kwon Jiyong to that Japanese model?”

 

“don’t you dare!” Taeyeon slapped Tiffany’s arm lightly. “I worked my off so hard just to make him comeback to his sense after all of crap that he made.”

 

Kwon Jiyong a,k,a G to the D, G-Dragon, is Taeyeon’s boyfriend. Recently he becomes closer with his ex-girlfriend, Kiko Mizuhara. At first Taeyeon was cool of it as long as they don’t do anything too much. But later on, Taeyeon become uncomfortable of their so called friendship. Jiyong reasoned that there’s nothing happen between them. But too bad for Taeyeon, Kiko Mizuhara, took it seriously and there’s another hope between her and Jiyong, and she admitting their relationship to every their friends, and Jiyong don’t realized his action just give a high hopes for her. one day they ‘play’ too far that even make Kiko believe Jiyong will leave Taeyeon for her soon. Thankfully, Taeyeon still can manage and hold her man to comeback to his sense, and leave the poor Japanese model.

 

“let’s go, help me cooking for dinner” taeyeon then forcefully dragged the lazy mushroom out from her room.

 

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………….

 

 

 

 

“sorry, I have to leave you alone…” Taeyeon said while still standing in front of the door and busy to fins something from her hand bag.

 

“it’s okay. I have to leave too at 7pm.” Tiffany replied looked at her watch.

 

Taeyeon stopped her activity and looked at the mushroom. “meet with Nichkhun again?” disappoint clearly plastered all over her face.

 

“come on taeng, I owe them a lot, I’m indirectly the causing of their fight, I should help him to fix this. What else can I do when he needs someone to talk who also in the same situations”

 

Taeyeon sighed. She know, tiffany was already in wrong position right now, but she also knew tiffany is a friend who hard to say no to her friend, and wanting to help them with everything she can.

 

“fine, but be careful okay. Or better you tell Vic that you will meet him.”

 

Tiffany nodded. “okay, don’t worry. Just enjoy your date with the dragon, be careful when he spits you with his ‘fire’ hihihihi...” Tiffany grinning teasing her.

 

“shut up… I’ll get going.. byee…”

 

 

 

“it’s been so long but this place hasn’t changed much, don’t you think?” that night, Nichkhun brought her to the place when the had their first date. They both like the restaurant, but rarely come there.

 

“yeah, I wonder why Taec don’t like this place” She chuckled. It was one of their reason why they rarely going there. Because some of their friends prefer to another place.

 

Tiffany actually surprised why Nichkhun suddenly brought her here. She has rhose strange feeling about it. She suddenly remembers all of what Seunghyun always said about him. But she shoved all of those feeling by telling it must because she misses Seunghyun.

 

“I haven’t seen Seunghyun with you, where’s he? Busy huh?”

 

Tiffany shrugged, “I don’t know”

 

Nichkhun frowned, what’s going on? Was he missed something?

 

“I’m getting doubting of our relationship, I don’t know, maybe I was just tired that why I asked for space from him.” Tiffany sighed. She thought, she should’ve shared her own problem too to Nichkhun, so that make them even. She tell him everything, of course not the part of Seunghyun’s reason. She won’t dragging Nichkhun’s name to Nichkhun himself. She won’t him feel guilty.

 

But Nichkhun’s face light up. Tiffany didn’t notice it because her mind too busy of the thought how is Seunghyun now.

 

Nichkhun chuckled, “I should’ve know that you always like it playing with your pride,” Tiffany pouting more.

 

“yah, I was just joking. Don’t worry, he’ll be fine”

 

“I hope so.” She take a deep breath, it’s not a time for that. “Hey, what about you and Vic unnie? Why did you even sulking and try to avoid her?” she asked. But later, she regrets saying that. Because those words more like fit for her.

 

This time, nichkhun who shrugged. “maybe I’m just tired, like you said. Beside I think we just need a time to think again, sometimes we need a time like this to found our answer. Haven’t you heard a quote ‘you wouldn’t know how important something or someone for you until you lose them’”

 

“then. Have you found your answer?”

 

He nodded, and suddenly held her hand. “I don’t know tiff, maybe you’ll hate me after I said this. But I think, I still loves you.”

 

 “I’m sorry, I don’t know, maybe for confessing to you or for leaving you back then.”

 

Tiffany wanted to throw her win

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter