Image

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

chapter three...

i have no idea with title and having a hard time with this chapter that make me wanted to pass it and hop in to another scene(?), but i already half write it and think there maybe something important in it for the next, next, and next chapter. so yeah...

enjoy....

(like always, ignore the errors. ^^v)

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

 

January 3, 2014. 07.02pm

SNSD Dorm

Gangnam-gu. Seoul

 

Tiffany back to her dorm from Seunghyun’s Villa by taking a cab. She insisting that she should go back alone, because the paparazzi might there. As she arrived in the dorm yuri was already there. She was busy picking what clothes she would wear. Talking about Airport fashion. It was something important for celebrity like them.  Nowadays, people really like it to judging and admiring  idol’s airport fashion outfit.

Tiffany, upon seeing it in no time take her time to prepare herself too. Because this vacation was for photoshoot for vogue and Burberry Porsum, so they decided that they’d especiality their this morning airport fashion is Burberry. Almost all what they wearing was from Burberry.

Not long enough, manager oppa come to picking them up and drove them to the airport.

 

……………………………….

 

BIGBANG Studio

YG Building

Apgeujong, Seoul

 

“hyung, don’t say this your truly reason of asking me come with you to Milan tomorrow” youngbae facing his smartphone toward seunghyun. It was his breaktime, he decided to browsing looking on some news on the internet. Sure enough, he saw the news about the second SNSD member who admitting her relationship. But it’s not what get to his concern, another SNSD news is. It was a news about 2 member SNSD who are heading to Milan this morning. Somehow what he didn’t know that his so called little crush lead him to stalk a bit more information about the taller one.

“what?” seunghyun choose to playing innocent.

“quiting your game hyung..” he said still facing him his phone. In other hand, seunghyun, just by seeing the picture of Tiffany and Yuri in Airport, knew what youngbae’s mean. He was grinning.

“come on. Didn’t you just said that you need a break or some vacation? Milan is perfect.” Seunghyun said to the still shocked or maybe nervous youngbae.

He cant say anything anymore. Sure, in another day he told them that he need a break and probably planning on some vacation. He cant disobliged his hyung, because he should find any excuses why he cant, and what make it worse, his hyung might find out his nervouses and trying to avoiding action toward one of the girl.

 

………………………………………….

 

After about 12 hours of flight they finally landed in Lugano, Switzerland. Before going the main destination, they still find time to strolling around lugano, especially lugano lake.

 So much for jetlag. 

It takes hours of car ride for Tiffany and Yuri also the Crew from Vogue finally arrived in the location of the photoshoot. Como, Italy.  It located in the north of Milan and also the city border with Switzerland. This city is not a typical crowded city.

it was already at 11pm when they arrived in the hotel. The photoshoot will be on the next day. At least they have enough time to rest this night.

Before going to sleep tiffany check her phone and ipad. Earlier she was informed that Sooyoung’s news were already come out. So, she wanted to read it and see people’s reaction. She’s felt nervous, and silently prying that everything will be like they planned.

And yes, people might be shocked with yoona’s, but not that shocked anymore with Sooyoung’s. obviously in this past 3 days after yoona’s news come out, people began to realize that Soshi were human too, and has grown up to become a young lady, it’s normal for them to dating someone. So, when the another soshi admitting her relationship, fans wouldn’t be surprise and support them. As long as he was a good men. That was the comments said.  Tiffany was relief after seeing that. She read for another news. There was a news about her and Yuri leaving to another country earlier in the airport. She read the comments, expecting about their airport fashion outfit, but unfortunately it wasn’t just that.

“what the heck!” she suddenly blurted. Yuri who was busy with her night skin routine startled by the voice of the loudest soshi.

“you scared me miyoung..” yuri said, and move closer to tiffany to see what make her shout.

“look… many comment said that we’re run away from the dating news. And this, look, he said we’re run away as a couple and will have our special date here.. what the hell” she blurted again and showing yuri the various comment. In other hand yuri just laughing histerically.

“seriously, sometime the fans take to much about the pairing thing… what they think about us, huh?” tiffany wont stop for complaining while yuri still laughing.

“your pairing with taeyeon are the most popular. Hahahha” the still laughing yuri trying to give her comment. Tiffany throw her sollen glance and pout.

“come on, at least they wont suspecting you with some dating scandal with another male” yuri trying to confronting her. “except with nichkhun oppa and siwon oppa. Hahahha”

“it’s not funny. They’re my past, and friends now”

“but seriously fany-ah, your rumor with khun oppa still exist ‘til now. There even a lot of picture of your couple things with him. Same goes with siwon oppa, your pict and video moments with him are seriously something. The fans are really observesing”

“I know, but it was years a go.” She sigh. “ Seunghyun oppa is right, I shouldn’t be to much on couple thingy. Now I totally regret it”

“well, we cant blame you though, you’re in love back then. Good thing seunghyun oppa are different”

“yeah, I know. God, I miss my tabiiii….”

“arrrgghh…. Puhlease…”

“btw, how about you Yul, you know everyone are know about your blind date with youngbae oppa, and I can see they expecting you two as the next snsd dating scandal news. Hahaha…”

Yuri sighed, watching the sailing of the room. “I don’t know, I feel bad for youngbae oppa. He might be feel burden with the gossip. “ she turned to faced tiffany “I really wanted to kill seungri that time. Seriously” she gave her sarcasm look.

Tiffany just laughing. “what make you think like that. I thought you like him”

“it’s obvisious that he don’t like me, oke.” She pulled her blanket and turned her body. Now her back was facing tiffany. “let’s just sleep, we have a long day tomorrow. Goodnight fany”

“goodnight yuri..” tiffany smile evilly. You just don’t know what is waiting for you yuri-ah. She thought.

 

…………………………………….

 

January, 6 2014. 08.15pm

Grand Sarbelloni Hotel

Como, Italy

 

 

Tiffany and yuri had finished their photo shoot yesterday. They decided to prolong their stay there because tiffany said this city is one of the must visited, even some Hollywood stars such a George Clooney and Madonna invested their property there. so they should enjoying this city for 2 or 3 days before going back to Seoul.

They were having some delicious breakfast in the hotel restaurant, La Goletta. It was located next to the swimming pool, and they choose the seat in the terrance. Tiffany was sit in front of Yuri when suddenly she saw two men walk toward them from behind yuri. She keep her poker face afraid to make it obvious to Yuri.

“Ladies, may we join with you?” seunghyun said in English, and make yuri starled, she even more shocked when she saw another men behind seunghyun.

“omo! O-oppa.” She said. She looked at tiffany but the lad can’t look at her back

“of course, have a sit young mens ..” tiffany answered in english and stood up give a hug for them, and of course with a kiss for seunghyun.

“you look so shocked yuri-ah. Fany didn’t tell you?” youngbae asked

“No.” she shortly answered and shook her head still dumbfounded. “but what are you doing here oppa? Honeymoon or something?”

“photo shoot?” seunghyun said to .

“for what? Magazine?” she asked again a bit not sure if he was joking or not. “what magazine?”

“I know..” tiffany said, the three now looked at her waiting for her answer. “ it’s for Men’s Health magazine” she said.

All of them cracked up with her remark. How in the world seunghyun would be the man on that magazine? Obviously, everyone who on their Cover was a topless man with an amazing body. Yes, seunghyun have that body, but would he take off his clothes?

“nice one tiff…” youngbae said still laughing. “you should try it hyung…” he cracked up again.

“oh my god, I cant imagine seunghyun oppa’s picture in the cover of that magazine” yuri managed to said that because she still laughing

“and, in suit.. hahahaha” she contuniued. All of them cant stop laughing, while seunghyun hide his face with his palm.

“stop it guys, it’s not funny…” seunghyun said, he feeling embarrassing, how can they make fun of him, when  he himself planned to make fun of yuri and youngbae.

Blame your dear girlfriend seunghyun-ssi.

“but, seriously, are you really read that magazine? You two look known a lot” he said again, feeling weird that SNSD girl was a fan of Men’s Health magazine. The magazine with a full of topless y men.

“come on oppa, we just a normal girls..” tiffany boldly said. While yuri feeling extremely shamed because youngbae was literally looking at her with unbelievable look.

“she even have her own favorite cover boy..” yuri refering tiffany. She trying to defended herself.

“really?”  seunghyun looked at tiffany, he was in relationship with her for long now but he never know about this fact. Tiffany cant look at him, she just shrugged her shoulder. She cant refused it, because it herself the one who said that they often read that magazine.

“who?” he asked again feeling anxious.

“just forget it, it’s not important..” she said.

“but I want to know.” Seunghyun insisting. “yuri, tell me who?” now he was facing to yuri asking for some help.

She looked at tiffany who was gave her a death glare, but she wanted to take a revenge to her for not telling her that youngbae and seunghyun will come.

“I will just give a clue..” she said trying to think what clue that might he gave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter