it's begin.

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 5 is in the house....

enjoy...

(ignore the error.. ^^v)

............................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

April 2 2014.

SM building

Apgeujong-dong, Gangnam-gu,

seoul.

 

 

The day still early, but everyone had already in panic. Last night tiffany had informed from a friend that one of her fellow member has been reported to police for some strange reason. At first she thought it must be prank, but somehow she felt it’s too much for prank because it’s risking SNSD’s name and specially, Hyeyeon’s name.

 

She asked 2 members slash her housemate, taeyeon and Sunny. They said they don’t know and they were shocked too. Maybe, it’s really a prank, she thought. But it’s too much. She called hyeyeon, but seems like her phone was off. By the suggestion of taeyeon and Sunny, who literally panicked, she finally calling their manager and then their manager said it’s true and they’ll have an emergency meeting in the morning. Taeyeon asked tiffany to go with her because she knows this problem is really serious and she don’t wanna come alone. Tiffany agreed. Beside, their manager said tiffany and hyeyeon should be there too for some reason that tiffany herself don’t know. She starting to be more panicked. What about they found out about her and seunghyun? She thought. SM have some issue that make them don’t like people in YG especially Bigbang. It’d be hell for her if the paparazzi found about her and seunghyun, because she would make SM have something to dealing with YG whom they dislike.

Now here they’re.

Seated in the meeting room with their manager. There’s some executive and producers of the each group. There’s also the former CEO kim young mi and SM founder Lee Soo Man.

 

As the meeting started, they immediately showed the same picture from a week ago in the projector.

First it was Hyeyeon’s picture with Jay Kim when they take a walk around Hyeyeon’s house.

The another is, tiffany’s picture with 2PM nichkhun, when he went to drove her off to SNSD’s dorm.

 

“we wanted to asked the you Stephanie and hyeyeon once more about this” kim young mi begin.

“I’ll asked you first Stephanie” he continued. “you said he is not your boyfriend, does it really true?” he asked.

“don’t lying. If you won’t go public like yoona and sooyoung we’ll fight for it as much as we can do to protect the privacy that you want” he said.

 

Tiffany, in a blinked eyes immediately answered with the same answer that she told them a week ago.

“yes sajang-nim. He isn’t my boyfriend. I already told you, that time he just wanted to send me to dorm. And we aren’t alone in the restaurant.”

“okay, we just wanted to make sure. Now the same question goes for you hyeyeon” kim young mi’s gazed now turned toward hyeyeon.

Same with tiffany, hyeyeon answered with the same answer that she gave them week a go.

“no sajang-nim. He isn’t my boyfriend. We are just friend.” She said.

 

About a week ago, before they ended their Mr.Mr. album promotion, they had been called for this issue. Apparently, the paparazzi had been following them and captured their picture, and showing it to SM bugging for their confirmation.

Lee soo man sajang-nim said, it’s okay if they’re indeed their boyfriend, and  wanting to going public. He said he would granted it but after they review about the man’s image. Because it’s invoke for SNSD’s image.

 

After all, going public isn’t bad. Well maybe people would seeing and following whenever they’re going on date, but at least no more secret that make them being followed and bugging them or whatsoever. Honest is better than lying.

Tiffany said, Nichkhun isn’t her boyfriend. Well, he’s her ex slash friend now. She won’t something ex thingy to be on news, she found it’s not good.

She explained about the picture.

 

After recording for inkigayo, taecyeon calling her invited to have a dinner with another fellow American club friend.

Since her trainee days, she makes a friend with another American trainee. They know each other because they attend the same Korean language school for learn and speak Korean. There when she knows, taecyeon, jay, nichkhun, Nicole, etc. they would often hang out together, and celebrating every each group’s comeback, award, birthday, etc.

That night taecyeon said they should celebrate SNSD’s comeback. Since their first day comeback they haven’t meet and congratulation her and Jessica. And taecyeon had asked another friends, and they said they’re free. Tiffany can’t say no. who can? Her friend wanted to celebrate her group’s comeback after all. so, she agreed and asked her manager to drove her to Asian Fushion, the restaurant where they meet.

She go there without Jessica. Because she said she’s really tired for promoting and preparation her upcoming TV program.

As soon as she step up her foot she immediately can spotted her friends. There’s Taecyeon, nichkhun, and jay who brought his girlfriend along with him, bora. Too bad Nicole was already moved out to States.

Tiffany and nichkhun are good. Despite on their past relationship they keep to be friend. No hard feeling. They cool now. At least that was tiffany told to herself. Be a cool girl.

She have no issue when she find out that nichkhun is with Victoria now. In fact she didn’t surprise at all that they’ll end up together.  And nichkhun knows about her and seunghyun.

In the middle of their confersation, seunghyun calling her asked where she is and invited her for a dinner. She said she is in their usual restaurant dinner and hangout with friend. Taec and the others.

 

Taec and the others.

 

She should telling him, ‘khun and the others’

 

She invited him if he wanted to join, beside she said jay come along with his girlfriend. She purposed say that to teased jay and bora.

Seunghyun said, no. he won’t to disturbing her time with her friend. The truth is, seunghyun is the type of person who really awkward and hard to make friend. Even sometimes tiffany would dragged him to hang out together with her friend, he still can’t get along with them. Maybe, because sometime the language that they use, or maybe because he just simply unfriendly. He don’t know.

 

If he had a chance to meet tiffany, he’d prefer it alone without her friend or his friend. In his cave or out of country. That how exclusive Choi Seunghyun for you.

 

At about 11.00 pm, nichkhun excuse himself because the next day he’ll back to thailand in the morning and haven’t prepare for anything. They all know tiffany’s manager drove her there and had no one to drive her back, so nichkhun offered to drove her back. The other agreed with that idea because they know tiffany must be tired.

 

Long short story, the paparazzi succeeded to capture their picture and send it off to SM along with hyeyeon’s. they need a confirmation because they said they have a proof.

 

That’s the explained why SNSD suddenly stopped their promotion, aside from preparation of their japan concert.

 

Tiffany told the story on how she can be seen with nichkhun like on the picture. Of course, without ‘seunghyun calling’ part. And beside, she knows it’s an open secret in SM that nichkhun is with Victoria, so how can she be with him in the same time?

 

Hyeyeon too, explained about her and Jay kim. Well, their relationship is a bit complicated. They both so friendly. They started dating, and it’s seems fine, until fans smelled their relationship. Jay Kim seems not ready for the attention that sones gave to him. It becomes the main issue for their fight. The fight become frequent. And just like that, they broke up and like tiffany they remind as friend. But still too friendly for just friend. For tiffany, they’re still in love. Tsk!

But of course she just explained that he is her ex, and now friend. Just like tiffany did.

 

 

“fine.. we trust you girls. it just they keep bugging us, and now there’s another thing that they found out and we better take this off before the public misunderstanding it.” Lee soo man finally spoke.

“I want to thank god because yesterday is an april fool day, so people still thought that those stupid news is just an april fool. But I couldn’t”

“hyeyeon, I know you guys having so much fun with april fool. But don’t you think it’s too much?” hyeyeon couldn’t say anything. Honestly she wanted to defended herself, but she knows in this situation she was the blame.

“do you know how bad is it when someone reported you to the police? You have a big name for goodness sake!” lee soo man can’t hold his self anymore. His fatherly toward the girls are gone now. He was taken by his fear.

“people don’t wanna hear anything explanation about the exact story behind this. All they know now you were being reported to the police by someone.”

“… and they already confirmed it to the police station it self.”

“now what? What do you think we could do? It's too late to shut their mouth” lee soo man sighed.

 

“maybe we can delaying the news by telling that we will ask hyeyeon something that they wanted to know like what her relationship with the reporting for example” one of the representative said.

 

Hyeyeon just looked down. Tiffany hold hyeyeon’s hand. And taeyeon too. The two of them now holding hyeyeon’s hand who seated in the middle.

 

Tiffany is surprised that hyeyeon actually don’t fought back and remind silent. She silently thanked her for controlling her emotion, because she know, hyeyeon sometimes just can’t control her emotion. Tiffany looked at taeyeon, she too look scared and guilty. She looked at their manager who sit beside her, he look like wanted to blame them but he cant, he even pity for them.

Tiffany silently praying that they will found another way to solve this problem.

 

Think Stephanie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter