Hate.

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Taeyeon was alone in their dorm and about to take a nap when she suddenly heard the doobell rang. While sunny in her new Radio schedule.

 

Who could be? Fany? She knows the passcode door. In fact every SNSD members knows. Manager oppa? He knows too, maybe she won’t disturb because of this is my freetime or because this is girls place? She thought.

 

She’s a bit run toward the door because from how intense the person who press the doorbell that person might be can’t wait anymore.

 

Taeyeon was sure it must be manager oppa. Probably there’s a sudden schedule or something. Taeyeon unlocked the door and open it.

 

“opp—“ she stopped. Because the person in who now standing in front of her wasn’t manager oppa.

 

“hay Taeyeon… can I meet with tiffany?” she greeted her. From the way she talk may sounds calm, but from her expression taeyeon know that she was trying to look calm and hold her emotion really hard.

 

“ooh~ Victoria unnie. I’m sorry but she’s not here” taeyeon answered. She was a bit scared, why she suddenly wanted to talked with tiffany and comes to their dorm. It’s not that she has to take a big effort to comes to their dorm, in fact SNSD and f(x)’s dorm were located in the same building but in the different floor. Despite they’re from the same company and life in the same building, SNSD and f(x) aren’t that really close. They’re rarely visiting each other’s dorm. Heck, Sistar’s Bora probably more often come to SNSD’s dorm than f(x) member.

 

Taeyeon also confused, why she has to comes all the way here? She can calls tiffany or something. But the way she acted, taeyeon can read a problem in her expression. Half of her mind is sure this is might be something about nichkhun. This is the scene that she actually scared of, that’s why she always warned tiffany everytime she went to meet with him. But, as she remembered, she also warned her to always say to Victoria if they’re going to meet, and tiffany always do that. Which that’s mean there must be some trust between them, right?

 

“hmm? Where is she? Isn’t she free today?” Victoria asked. She tried to take peek of the room behind taeyeon.  She was actually didn’t believe what taeyeon said. She thought taeyeon probably wanted to safe tiffany.

 

“yeah, but she hasn’t come here since last night” taeyeon said. Shoot! Why would I even said that? That’s sounds not good. Taeyeon thought as she saw Victoria wrinkled her forehead and bit her lips, while her hand tightened her grip on her handbag.

 

“haven’t you call her yet?” taeyeon asked her.

 

“no, I just want to talk to her directly and immediately” she answered. Taeyeon opened make an ‘o’ curve and nodded awkwardly.

 

“can I wait for her here? You aren’t busy right?” Victoria asked.

 

Teayeon was a bit surprised for her request. But she can’t refused, she have not any excuse to make her not to wait in their dorm. It will be so obvious if she suddenly refused her request without excuse that probably made her think that she’s hiding tiffany in their dorm.

 

“yeah sure, but I was about to take a nap. Is it okay if you wait alone?” taeyeon said. She wishes Victoria will said that it isn’t okay and will comeback again later.

 

“it’s okay. You can rest, I’ll wait for her. It’s emergency.”

 

“okay then, please come in” taeyeon walked back to her left to gave Victoria a space for her to step the door.

 

“I’m not being rude, but what if it took her long before she’s back? I mean, don’t you have your schedule?” taeyeon asked.

 

“no. I’m free today. But where do you think she could be?”

 

“mmm, I don’t know.” Taeyeon lied. She knows tiffany probably in Seunghyun’s place. She just doesn’t want her to meet Victoria before they talked about last night. “she probably with Bora. Let me call her”

 

“but please don’t tell her I’m here” victoria’s eyes was threatened. She obviously really angry right now.

 

“okay” taeyeon said. She takes this opportunity to text tiffany first before she pretend to call her.

 

“huh? her phone is off” she said, she furrowed her eyebrow an titling her head a bit. “let me call bora” then she pretend to call Bora.

 

“hey bora, is tiffany with you? I called her phone but it’s off, ooo.. oke. Please tell her to call me when you meet her later, yeah, okay. Thank you”

 

“bora said they was about to meet now, are you still will wait?” taeyeon asked, now her gazed are back to Victoria.

 

“yeah..”

 

“sorry unnie, but are you wait for her to talked about nichkhun? I’m sorry, but didn’t she tell you that they’ll meet last night?”

 

“yes, she did. That’s why I’m here to know about their talk last night” she sarcastically said.

 

“okay then I’ll leave you here, I’m sorry.” Then taeyeon walked toward her room. She walked back and ward thinking what would she said to make Victoria to not to wait for tiffany, but after more than 15minutes she hasn’t got the idea yet. She checked on her phone trying to find any idea, then she read the messages in her phone, when she finally read tiffany’s message last night.

 

“!” she cussed. Tiffany told her that she will in seunghyun’s place and will back this afternoon because seunghyun have to filming his movie. That’s mean in one hour she will be back.

 

 Gosh. Think taeyeon. it’s gonna be a war if they meet. She thought.

 

She grabbed again her phone, “oh bora? Yeah tiff? Where are you? Oh nothing just want to asked where are and when you’ll comeback. Oh it’s okay. Take your time. Tell my thanks to bora, bye” she said. She purposely speaks loudly while walked to the living room where Victoria sit.

 

“she just called, she said she promise bora to help her and will sleep in her place tonight. I’m sorry.” She said to Victoria.

 

Victoria frowned. “geure?”

 

“hmmm.. what about I’ll call you tomorrow when she’s here. Beside you must be tired and need some rest too”

 

Victoria thinking for a while before said, “okay then. Sorry for disturbing your time” she said and get up. Taeyeon accompany her until the elevator.

 

 

…………………………………………………

 

Meanwhile…

 

Tiffany frowned as she read taeyeon’s message. What’s going on? She thought.

 

“what’s going on babe?” seunghyun said upon seeing tiffany’s expression while she keep starring on her phone.

 

“uh, nothing” she lied. “it’s taeyeon. she need my help for, ummm, something”

 

tiffany actually was panicked. She was afraid something might be happen in their dorm and taeyeon is alone. Tiffany is so protective over her members. She always scared and overreacting when it comes to them. She cant just stay and wait without helping or at least figured out what was going on.

 

“tabi, I think I’ve got to go now. Beside your manager will come here to take you soon, right?” she said.

 

“okay. wait, I’ll drove you off” he said as he stood up and walked to his room to changed.

 

“but isn’t your manager will be here soon?” tiffany asked as she stopped him.

 

“no, I’ll just went directly to the shoot location after that”

 

 

…………………………………………

 

 

Tiffany is feeling so anxious what’s going on with taeyeon? she is so stubborn. She cant just stay and wait when her friend got a problem. She even can’t wait and become impatient watching the number of the elevator. It’s seems so slow while it just walked normal. She stambed her feet for the nth times, and close her eyes and hopes when she open it she’s already arrived in the floor of their dorm. But everytime she closed her eyes the vision of taeyeon in danger always comes to her mind.

 

Ding…

 

Finally she thought.

 

When the the elevator door opened she’s welcoming by Victoria and Taeyeon behind her widened her eyes in shock. Tiffany is confuse why she’s so overreacting. She stepped out from there first because no one from taeyeon or Victoria step in to the elevator.

 

“hai unnie..” she greeted.

 

PLAK!!

 

Tiffany shocked by the sudden slap who landed in her cheek by Victoria. She held her cheek and looked at Victoria.

 

“u-unnie?” she said still stammering because of shock she have.

 

“is it fun? Are you enjoying your revenge? You’re succeeded took your revenge on me! Happy now?” Victoria shouted to her. She is crying. Tiffany didn’t have any idea what’s going on.

 

“what?” she asked. Taeyeon wanted to help but she don’t know what to do. Every move that she wanted to make she stopped. She’s not supposed to be interfering between them, but seeing the scene in front of her is too much.

 

“you want to playing dumb now? I know tiff, I was wrong back then, I’m hurting you, but I was sorry. I really am. But why are do this to me? I’m feeling like a fool all of this time to trust you. Even sometimes I wont to trust you, but I feel so sorry to you, so I tried to trust you. But what? In the end you just want us to break up don’t you? All of what you said to me was a lie. I always wondering why it’s should be him who have to pretend as your boyfriend? But because I was so sorry for you and want to trust you so I let it go.”

 

Tiffany is out of words. Is it because of the news earlier? She thought.

 

“unnie, it’s not like what it’s look like” tiffany trying to explained.

 

“it’s not look like what? He broke up with me because of you! You b*tch!!”

 

They’re break up? !! Wasn’t khun said he will talk to vic unnie? She thought. But she called her when a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter