we're just weird.

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

double update, because i cant wait for the next chapter. hehehehe..

 

16 march 2014

MBC building

Seoul.

Seunghyun is just finished his filming for that day and have a free time for tomorrow. He visiting the MBC building to picking up tiffany. She said they were given by the manager a free day to rest because of their really busy promoting lately, and after that they still to keep promoting.

He was wanted to just going to the SNSD dressing room when tiffany text him that there’s still a lot of people aside from SNSD members in that room. So he’s going to another room instead to wait until tiffany calling him.

He's going to 2NE1 dressing room. Fortunately they too on still promoting that time and had to performance on the same music show with SNSD.

At first they were shocked with his surprise attendance. Most especially the stylist and some staffs who on that room.

He cozily greet them all. He said he wanted to cheer up his hoobaes. They thanked him. The stylist and staffs found him being so nice to spare his time to cheer his labelmates.  He thanked them back, and gave them his irresistable smile.

As much as she appreciate it, CL don’t buy it. “oppa, what exactly are you doing here?” she asked. 2NE1 knows about him and tiffany. She just wanted to teased and dared him if he can said it loud in front of the staff.

“other for this, I have a meeting with SNSD’s manager” he winked.

They groaned. The staffs were clueless. Why the heck seunghyun have a meeting with SNSD manager? Are they going to make some collaboration or something?

“see! You just use us seunghyun-ah..” dara pouted. But he just smiled as if to telling her ‘you should know better’

 

Not long enough he was humming. Humming a familiar song.

And then he even sang it with the lyrics.

the great Choi Seunghyun is singing.

Mr.Mr. by SNSD.

He changed the lyrics. It used to ‘keuge baro neo..”, he changed it with ‘keuge baro nan..’

Every ‘neo’ he changed to ‘nan’. As if that song is for him and telling about him.

 

2NE1 member were groaned again, and shouted to him.

“oppa..!”

“Seunghyun-ah…!”

“what?” he asked innocently. “yah! Don’t you think her twerk on the dancebreak part is so y? Damn!” he even said.

“yah!.. you, you better go out from this room and meet whoever you want to meet” Bom scolded him half joking. As if it was like the set up, his phone ringing.

“just in time..” he said and pacing his phone to them.

“I can’t believe you oppa..” minzy said and shook her head.

“later you’ll know it minzy-ah” he shaking her hair before he go out. “bye everyone” he shouted and walk out leaving the 2NE1 who just shook their head and the staffs and stylist still clueless with his sudden appearance and singing SNSD song.

 

oh, btw he even have favorite line. it was tiffany's line when she sang ' neo wae teukbyeolhan Mr. inji'.

go find what's that mean.

Heol!

 

 

............................................................................................................................................................................

 

 

17 march 2014

Seunghyun’s villa

Hannam-dong, Seoul

 

 

“3… 2… 1… action” seunghyun and tiffany said in unison. As soon as they said it they punched the record button on their own phone.

“kai… bai.. bo.!!” They said again.

“okay, me first hmmm…” tiffany said and thinking what question she should asked to seunghyun. “what do you hate from me?” she finaly asked

“come on miyoung… you said it’d be fun, but if you asked such a question, I’m sure in the next minute it wouldn’t be fun anymore” seunghyun said.

They were now sit  facing each other in the living room of seunghyun’s villa. They were bored but too lazy and tired to going out because of their schedule. To be honest it was their rare time during this past 2 months. Tiffany busy with SNSD comeback, recording for numerous music show, interviews, photo shoots, etc. Meanwhile seunghyun still busy with his upcoming movie, Tazza 2 and along with his newest endoresments.

Out of the blue, tiffany suddenly said she have a great idea, or rather have a fun game. She said they should do this for keeper. She called this game fun interview game. Maybe she had too much interview lately so she can’t think about anything anymore.

The game is they’ll recorded each other’s face and play rock-scissor-paper. The winner will be gave the question, while the other one should answer it with all honestly.

“okay, fine…” tiffany said, and thinking again, “hmmmm….. what do you find weird from me?” she asked

Seunghyun smiled, he didn’t expected that question. “ are you sure to ask me that?” seunghyun asked while held his laugh. Tiffany, at first feeling a bit reluctant upon seeing seunghyun’s expression. But then she finally nodded because she couldn’t find any fun question at that time.

“oke, something that I found weird from you is ….” He think for a while. He won’t too hars and make it fun. “ your freestyle dance…” he said and then he laughing.

“said that to yourself tabi..” she cant help but join to laugh too. “ mine is better than you..” she stuck out her tongue.

“fine, there’s still other things” he said. “ your dorky is weird..”

“what’s weird about that” she cant found what he means.

“everyone knows SNSD members are dorky and funny, but not you.” He stopped. “ yours is just weird, not funny, it’s rather embarrassing, but I think it’s cute though. Maybe it’s just a Miyoung way.” He laughed.

It's right, every soshi are dorky, even the quite maknae, but not with tiffany. Her’s just simply embarrassing. even sometimes the Fanytastic themself feeling embarrassing seeing it.

Tiffany throw him her sollen glance but still laughing wit him. “shut up.. I’m trying ok.” She said, but seunghyun keep laughing.

“the others just too funny..” she said again that make seunghyun laughing even more.

“there’s other, but I’m not sure to tell you this” seunghyun said as he finally stopped laughing.

“tell me..”

“you’re weird because you won’t watched my latest movie” seunghyun said referring his latest movie The Commitment. “ how come my own girlfriend don’t want to watch it?”

“I watched it okay..” tiffany said.

“yes, but just the trailer..”he state that make them laughing.

 

It was true that tiffany are never been watch that movie. She watched the trailer, and she immediately know it must be a sad movie. Just by seeing the trailer she can’t help saw seunghyun in such a deadly sad expression.

 

When the movie come out seunghyun asked her if she’ve watched it, she said sorry, and haven’t seeing it because she’s still busy.

When the DVD version come out, she bought it and tell seunghyun that she have the DVD version.  Seunghyun was so happy knowing that she’s really support him. He asked her opinion about the movie, and she said it was good and sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter