A Surprise.

The Hidden Manager
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

finally update...

i'm so sorry guys.

here chapter 11. enjoy...

[pleas ignore all kind of errors]

..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

“don’t go” seunghyun’s voice echoed over the line.

 

“please, not anymore tabi..” tiffany rolled her eyes.

 

“tiffany…” he called her stage name when he wanted to talk seriously.

 

Tiffany, sighed. “come on tabi. We’re done about that.” She said. “oh are you done with your recording? Lets go come with me…”

 

“I’m not done yet. Please miyoung, don’t go. Tell Jessica or whoever it is that you can’t come”

 

Tiffany huffed. She doesn’t have any idea what’s going on with seunghyun.

 

“what?! Don’t be kidding. I’m bored, I had done my recording and rehearsal, I need my social life too.”

 

“where are you?” he asked.

 

“in my room of course…”

 

“wait, I’m going there” seunghyun said and then he hung up the call before tiffany couldn’t say anything.

 

Tiffany threw her phone onto her bed before she walked toward her closet and changing her clothes. She somehow didn’t care what seunghyun might be say. She’s still going anyway.

 

Seunghyun has been so worked up again. Everytime tiffany went going out with her friend, seunghyun would always object it. He would said ‘don’t go’. He became unreasonable. Maybe his jealousy strike back to him again. Tiffany could understand if he was jealous because she’s going out only with nichkhun. But she was already make it clear that she would only go if there’s another friends like taecyeon, Jessica, jay, or bora. But lately seunghyun was forbid her to meet them also. In short, seunghyun doesn’t want tiffany meet them except if it’s just her girl friends. But in the end he couldn’t do anything, tiffany kept going out with her friends. They both are busy, but seunghyun are busier. Tiffany still has a lot of time to spend with her friends, and tiffany really enjoyed it. Especially the jealous expression that plastered in victoria’s face. She enjoyed every bits of her anger. Victoria couldn’t do anything anyway. khun choose to leave her, she don’t have any right to coercing him anymore. And tiffany kept showing off to her how she’s still a ‘close’ friend with nichkhun.

 

This afternoon tiffany will have an early dinner with them again. And tiffany definitely won’t miss this moment. Because Jessica said she will go straight there with her sister because krystal said she and other f(x) members will have their own comeback party, so Victoria will be there. Tiffany thought it would be perfect. She will showing out on her face who she’s playing with. All of this time Victoria only saw about them from picture that fans captured in their so called ‘date’ with friends.

 

If seunghyun said he’s come here, that’s mean she have to bring him a long with her. It’s a big chance.

 

But wait, wouldn’t it be weird if some fans saw seunghyun is also there with them? Tiffany thought. It’s a Bigbang member we’re talking about. They’re rarely seen with another idol except from YG. But whatever, she still will go anyway. and the thought about how she also will meet with Victoria later make tiffany feel so eager and can’t wait to be there soon.

 

Ding dong…

 

Tiffany was about to put a light make up on her face when suddenly she heard the door bell rang. It must be seunghyun. She thought, she walked toward the door and opened the door for him.

 

“hi tabi..” tiffany greeted him as soon as she saw him she gave a brief hug and kiss his cheek.

 

Seunghyun saw she was already dressed up. He frowned. “you still want to going to that dinner?” he asked.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes. “come on tabi. What’s going on with you? You aren’t jealous again , are you?”


“I’m not. But I have the right to be jealous” he said. “lets have a dinner together tonight”

 

“well, lets join with jess and others”


“no, I mean just two of us”

 

“what?? But I had promise them tonight” tiffany said. she cant believe seunghyun. Well, having dinner just the two of them sounds pleasant to her, but not tonight. She has a great plan.


“tell them you cant go because you’re with me. They’ll understand”


Tiffany frowned. Sure, they will understand with that excuse, but she couldn’t let this chance gone just like that.

 

“no, lets just join with them. It’d be fun” tiffany insisted.


“no, I don’t want you to meet him. So you choose, me or him” seunghyun suddenly fired up.


He was already too much to keep this since long ago. They might look fine, but deep inside he’s tried his best to held his anger, not to tiffany but nichkhun. Ever since the Radio Star with 2PM aired, seunghyun tried his best to not to beat the crap of his face. He tried to understand his situation make some possible excuses for him. But seeing tiffany keep going out with them lately is too much. And fans’ candid pictures of them in their so called ‘date’ with friends’ really bite him.


Everytime tiffany said she will going out with them (include nichkhun), seunghyun would always said “don’t go”. He might be sounds like a possessive and childish boyfriend that need more attention from her, but he admitted it to himself that he was indeed trying to get her attention that he was there, and he want her to be more sensitive about his feeling even he said he would trying to not jealous anymore.


“don’t be kidding. What’s with you?” tiffany said.


“you choose, me or him?” he ignored her words.


“of course you…” all she can said. she was confused and scared with his sudden outburst.


“then don’t ever go near him anymore”

 

“what??!! You’re already too much tabi. Why would I avoiding my friends? If it’s because what he said on TV, I thought both of us can understood what’s going on there. He was said sorry, the others 2PM member also said sorry. He didn’t meant to do it”

 

“look at yourself. You seems knows him so much. But did you know how I feel?”

 

Tiffany caught a guard of his question. She didn’t expecting it at all. why she hadn’t think of it?

 

Seunghyun continued. “tell me tiffany, if you know how’s he felt, then did you know how I feel?” his voice is low, but sound so cold.

 

Tiffany is out of words. She must be know how he felt, and she should prioritize him over everyone. But now she just telling him about other man’s feeling.

 

“I tried to hold all of this feeling and hope you’ll realize it by yourself, but no. you didn’t. he crossed the line, he hurt our chance. we made a plan miyoung, We have a plan. don't you remember?” he asked. Now his voice sounds more calmed.

 

“tabi..” tiffany reached his hand. She was surprised, why she didn’t think of it? From the beginning she shouldn’t let anyone to see her with nichkhun together. Didn’t she planned to make their ‘relationship’ looked didn’t worked out? seunghyun was right, nichkhun’s confession in freaking national Television, hurt their chance and their plan.

 

Fans make English subtitle of the whole segment.

 

They cut nichkhun’s confession part, also make a gif of it. Then they shared it in every their social media, social forum, even international forum.

 

People around the world saw it. There’s no way people will think that they aren’t in good term. It just make them look like a happy couple.

 

Fans likes nichkhun for tiffany. They believe she is in the right hand, nichkhun is a nice guy, they’ll long last. They admired his brave confession.

 

Now where’s the hell seunghyun and tiffany’s plan left?

 

And with tiffany and nichkhun’s several pictures together, make people believe they’re the happiest couple in the world.

 

Tiffany should've realize it. Her anger and revenge for Victoria blind her eyes. She forgot there’s someone more important than her. Who is she anyway? tiffany shouldn’t waste her time for her.

 

“taeyeon told me everything” seunghyun said.

 

“what?” she played innocent, even she know she was lose it, because she never tell this to anyone. Only taeyeon knows it.

 

“between you and victoria.” Seunghyun cupped her face then shoved her bangs. “I know what you up to, just please stop it, it’s not worth your time”

 

Tiffany looked down. Feeling guilty yet embarrassing. She hugged him. “I’m sorry tabi. I was just too mad at her”

 

Seunghyun sighed, he hugged her back. “you’se so unstoppable miyoung. Being your boyfriend really test my patient” he said as he kissed top of her head.

 

“but you can stopped me right away.” Tiffany looked at him. Seunghyun just raised his right eyebrow.

 

“I promise!” she smiled ad gave a V sigh.

 

“don’t be..” he kissed her forehead again.

 

“btw, where are we going tabi?”

 

“where?”

 

“you said we’re going to grab a dinner together”

 

“aaahh.. that! I don’t know.” He said nonchalantly.

 

“what? I thought you had a plan before.” Seunghyun shook his head and give a peck on her lips.

 

“we’ll figured it out. lets see, what do you want for dinner?” tiffany asked tried to remember where would the best place the would go.

 

“hmmm” seunghyun pretend to looked thinking so hard on what he want for dinner. Then he looked at her again naughtily before he kissed her lips again. “I want you”

 

Tiffany widen her eyes. “bad boy…” she hit his chest.

 

Suddenly seunghyun’s phone ringing. He groaned when he picked it up.

 

“what?!” he said rudely. “yeah, I’m in tiffany’s place. She won’t let me go. What should I do guys” he said almost laughing.

 

Wasn’t he said he hadn’t done with his recording yet?

 

“no.. I’m not!” tiffany yelling, hoped the person on the other line would heard her.

 

“okay. bye guys.” He hung up. “they told me to stay here with you” he told tiffany.

 

“you guys are really a bunch of bad boys” she said.

 

“you, yourself said that” seunghyun said before he kissed her lips passionately.

 

 

………………………………………………….

 

 

“hay love…” seunghyun greeted.

 

“hay tabi.” Tiffany tiptoed and kissed his cheek. Seunghyun kissed her forehead, he wanted to hug her, but he couldn’t because she carried something that covered with a blanket

 

“I’m sorry I have to bring prince along, no one left in dorm” tiffany said.

 

“it’s okay. is he sleep?” seunghyun asked as he tried to shifted the blanket a bit, tiffany was carried prince in her arm like a mom carried her little baby. If people saw that, they must be thought she indeed carried a baby, not a puppy.

 

“mmmm” she said. “where’re we going tabi?”

 

“I don’t know, where do you want?”

 

“hmmmm… han river? No no no… too many people around there” she shook her head.

 

“why are you so scared? It’s already dark anyway”

 

“but still, there’s a chance people will recognize us, its not a best tie to getting caught tabi, have a mercy for sooyoung”

 

“then where do you want to go?”

 

Tiffany thinking for a while, then she snapped her finger while her eyes widen.

 

“I know, lets go the my shoot location yesterday, naksan park” tiffany said loudly that wake prince up.

 

“ooh~ mommy wake my baby prince up, mommy is so sowwwiiee~” she said cutely to her puppy, seunghyun chuckled with her silliness.

 

Naksan park is located inside Seoul Fortess Wall, near to hyehwa station. It was a 100 meters high mountains. The winding route with a gradual slope or the stairs which go straight up. At the start of the trail you can find Naksan Galery, a small stage area, a parking lot, a shop and some benches to relax on. On the trail up the mountain you will come across a lot of trees, flowers and exercise machines. Half way up the mountain you will find many pavilions where people have picnics and take in the wonderful view of Seoul.

 

Tiffany likes the place so much. In fact she is a fan of a stunning views over the city, especially in night. Because the light around city look so breathtaking beautiful for her.

 

After almost more than 10 years life in seoul, yesterday was her first time come to this place. It was because this place was her shoot location yesterday with Jang geun suk ,h\Hwang jung eum, and Kim woo bin.

 

Yes, tiffany now were act in some drama. After they ended their SNSD full album promotion (who released after TTS album) the announced their hiatus as a group for a while and also announced Sooyoung’s wedding that will held on next month.


So that every SNSD members are on their solo activity. Taeyeon in the meddle of her solo album preparation, Sunny is busy with her radio DJ and sometimes would come as a guest in some gag show along with hyoyeon. Yuri is getting enthusiasm on composed and writing song, yoona is shoot her newest movie, seohyun in the meddle of her single promotion, and last tiffany was got a role in drama also sing for the Ost.


After failed so many times and learn from seunghyun, tiffany finally got a role in drama. It was a bit hard to get this role, not because she totally could’t acts, but she was a bit picky for role that she will played. She wanted a role that safe for her image, not too sad, too romantic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter